I personally aren't looking forward to this event as i know its has the secret hidden agenda of bringing in the New World Order. And what better place would it be for the Galactic Federation Of Light to show up to help bring it in... i hope i am wrong! really wrong! but time will tell. 

hope no terrorist try to attack the games and the GFOL will end up saving us from them too... you know because they are the good guys and all.  

does anyone else have any idea's of what this event will bring. 

(posts 12/04/12)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• maybe try putting the energy into yourself. you seem like such a lovely guy Tone and i think you defo deserve some better fortune and happiness in your life. i do believe things will change but we need to be that change, not sit around wait for the good Et's to show up. i'm know they would be already here if they could as my friends up above have said the moment they can get down here in full 3d they will be here. its just difficult with the corruption in the world/universe. and they seem to be having some difficulties up there too. but don't ever give up hope, but make sure you keep some energy for yourself. x

• i agree with you hannah, something is gonna happen. i am avoiding it at all costs, although i live close and apparently my county (Hertfordshire) will be full of athletes and celebrities. i'm actually a bit more worried about all the chavs lol, this will be a dream come true for them. lots of unsuspecting foreigners to mug. i heard half the world thinks England is still really posh like in the 1800's LOL

• atisha, perfectly put x and i hope they do. but what if the are actually the dark ones feeding these messages ? i just hope one day they'll get their comeuppance 

• Oi i'm a Chav watch what you say...

Joking i'm not, lol ;) and yeah there's many thugs probably rubbing their hands thinking about what they can get outta it. not a nice world we live in. i defo keeping away from London and the local area's to it. even though i have promise to go down and visit some family in the summer months. i think everyone has expectations of people from places they never have been which are truly way off. like all Germans are sexy and kinky... which i like to believe is actually true. and all French people are romantic, and all Americans from the south are like the people you've seen on Jerry springer. what people say about the Japanese humour though is kinda true, but just a little more toned down. but not every single person will be just the same. i get told i sound posh, even in my own town which really says something haha!          

• amen, my brother, my sisters.

blessings to all of us all for we are all one

• Of course not, not all Sirians who are from the Star Nation of Sirius B, are like MR Omega on here, and it isn't so much MR Oemga as a person either, because we don't really know who MR Omega as a person really is, we can only guess, because that is how MR Omega wants it to be. Hmmmm could be in his middle 40's, could have some kids out there and a wife in the 3D, and not divorced, and he could be selling drugs on the streets heheehheheheeheh just kidding on that end, but over all he is a big baby when it comes to things like the GFL and ET Beings, because he is always right on these things and no one else is right on anything

No I highly doubt that all Sirians are like MR Omega, some are a lot smarter than he is, by far, because they know how to manipulate things and work the ropes at getting people to like them, and getting them comfortable more in there group of people 

Drekx Omega is just one person on here that some data info on these things, but like I said why should any of care on here for, when we don't even know who he is as a person, and where he comes from on things. Apparently Gregory knows a few things here and there about MR Omega, and understands that he is a Mason who did go to the School of Luciferians, but other than that, we don't know what MR Omega is doing out there on the streets in his down time or anything like that, the only one who would know these things would be his Soulmate Kelly L, who is also a Sirian, with a history past of her own as well, but she had kept things real at least, and was able to share things about herself so we could understand where she was coming from at times. MR Omega though we know nothing, other than the fact that he could be from London. 

I think that most Sirians who aren't from Sirius B, are more on the positive side of things, and the ones who are incarnated in the 3D, know where they come from. Sirius A, is a positive Planet, as well as Sirius C, there are some dangers with Sirius C, but it's more less underneath the surface of the Planet, that needs to be watched more, at least that was I heard

Right now we are just thrown in with the ones from Sirius B and Orion there next door neighbors, and not all who are from Orion are bad either. There are some good and some bad from Orion, because that is one huge ass Planet that takes up for other small parts of the Planet lol, from the looks of things 

I think there could be some real positive Reptilians out there as well, who aren't working for things like this, and want to make a change for the better. Again we are dealing with the Star Nation Sirius B, who have all sorts of negative ET Beings from there, who don't want to see people making it out from under there control 

I would like to say that Peliadians don't work with Reptilians, as far as I know of, because most Peliadians that are here, have small families of there own here on Planet Earth, and they want to see things change for there kids, and want things to be safe with there kids as well.

Peliadians I have never heard of working with the Star Nation Sirius B at all, I think I may have some roots with the Peliadians, but I don't have any memories of being with them or anything like that, because I just awakened in 05, and was only brought forth one stinken Past Life that haunted me for me life, and into this present moment lol

I did one time see some children once with Blonde hair, blue eyes, and wearing aqua blue Jumpsuits, and this was a while ago. I'm not sure which Planet that would of been coming from, but I was in a heavy state of trance sleeping while seeing this 

Other parts that I remember traveling towards at nite while being out of body was the Underworld 

I don't think though that everyone is like Drekx Omega when it comes to being Sirians incarnated in the 3D world

Bless the Nite

April

• of course there's good reptilians out there, and i'm also sure if any pleiadians and reptilians have the same goals they would and probably are working together. maybe there's even Reptilians beings who live in the pleiades. ;) x 

i don't often astral travel. and if i do i'm not often aware of it. i do have very vivid dreams, and some which i believe i am actually awake. not always positive but they no longer scary me. i wake up with alot of bruise's and scratches from trying to resits. most of the time i find i can't actually move my body in some cases, but i do end up breaking away from that control sometimes. I've started taking pictures of every mark i find on my body now. in the past i have gone missing in the day time with time missing, but doctors said i was suffering from black outs and false memory re-call. nothing has ever shown up on any of the CT and eeg's i've had. but neither will they let me see them. i keep asking to know my blood type. but they keep putting if off since the last 4 years. do you know of any other way people can find out there blood type. maybe i'm alien? haha   

on the positive meetings its just happens usually in my house they never offer to take me anyway and never try to. we just sit and talk. evening or nights. 

• aye, "sports" with friends is nice, though the "professional" seems to transform into war at times. but interesting about why the Olympics came into existence, its reasoning of why it exsists has been not mentioned? instead of just the simplistic "barbaric" view presented.

also. . remember. . comments are mirrors. . cheers. .

• Sports was fun for me until I reached the age of around 10. Then I noticed how some of the participants would do anything to get out on top and the fun stopped for me.

So I will have to agree with other bloggers here that sports, as we know it on earth today, is an event created to separate people and have "us" believe some are better than others. That we are not equal, that we dont have the same options in life.

Take a closer look at English Football (soccer), German Football (soccer), American Football etc. etc.: to a lot of those "followers" its a religion with their own gods and semi-gods. And at its peak its violence in its most raw form, both on the field and off the fields.

And to be honest, do U really think there would be such a hard competition if it wasnt for the money involved....

To me, and I am entitled to my opinion, as the rest of U are:  Sports is dividing, dualistic, ego-centered behavior invented to separate the masses and keep them occupied.

Namaste

• i totally understand where your coming from with the football fans. 

i think it has both positive and negative, neg of what you speak of and positive that it makes a profession for people in a world lacking of jobs , it gives people goals to reach for and keeps people in a healthy lifestyle. 

isn't life about winning and losing though to some extent. like the dark has rules a long time here, if and hopefully when the light gets control that be winning for them... but this really has no end ... its a on going battle. i hate losing myself but it make so one desire to better themselves? i'm on both sides i must admit.      

One kind of sport which i do actually consider evil is horse and hound racing, the way animals are treated makes me really mad, horses die at the grand national. which i hope none do tomorrow, and grey hounds after they are no longer needed are either killed or banned left to die, this is why i dislike many humans they don't care for animal welfare just making money outta them. :( 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Roaring Lovely posted a blog post
The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body and…
18 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Follow Your Loving Heart To Higher Pathways of LivingBy Blossom Goodchild & The Federation of Light Good morning! Well, although I was unable to experience the eclipse here in Australia … I can certainly feel the change in Energy and it feels…
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"This was just reported a few days ago which has a little bit of disclosure regarding the UFO and ET subject. As for Elon Musk I would say he knows more than what he's saying here in this video on the subject.…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"This was just reported a few days ago which has a little bit of disclosure regarding the UFO and ET subject. As for Elon Musk I would say he knows more than what he's saying here in this video on the subject.…"
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 The F.F. Matrix is surely effecting the minds of people, even the awakened ones. So I and my higher self decided to do more updates on what is happening mostly on the Inner world as we have already moved into 4D big time and 5D is not so far away…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Billy's travels with Semjase and Ptaah continue here in Chapter 6 as they explore a few different star systems with Human life living there. Interesting conversations Billy and Ptaah had will be talked about here also.…"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"The F.F. Matrix is surely effecting the minds of people, even the awakened ones. So I decided to do more updates on what is happening mostly on the inner world as we have already moved into 4D big time and 5D is not so far away now as it was before.…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Billy's travels with Semjase and Ptaah continue here in Chapter 6 as they explore a few different star systems with Human life living there. Interesting conversations Billy and Ptaah had will be talked about here also.…"
6 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 4
Comments: 0