Lets introduce myself

Hey everyone,

I am Jade, 16 years old.

I come from Holland so I speak Dutch but decided to introduce myself in English because i don't want anyone think that the language would be a problem :)

The reason why i came to this site is because i would like to meet other Dutch Starseeders.

I am not sure where i come from yet, hopefully this will help me find it out!

Greats and Love Jade

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I really don t think that this is funny...

Im just being open and your laughing about that, thats foolish.

• Thank you Aly :)

I m sure I will ;)

Love and Light to you, Jade

• Hi andy,

haha thank you :)

I know, everyone is trying to find their way now. It may even take ages to figure it out but it feels great to contact people who are even trying to understand ;)

Love and light my new friend

• Marianinia, thank you for your heartwarming welcome!

I know, now i really look around me with open eyes and i finally noticed how many friends of my are new-age children,, even though they sometimes don t know it (yet). Its amazing :)

Love and Light my heartwarming friend

• Welcome Jade :)

You just met this dutch starseed here right now.

Their is a focusgroup named 'Dutch Ashtar Commanders' , we are planning there a meeting soon.

Liefs,

Drome

• Thank you Drome :)

Haha, to be honest the Dutch group was the reason why this site caught my eye!

I read you were from Andromeda, which made me decide to apply to this site.

I think i am from there too (maybe just partly) but i still have to figure that out.

How can I find the focusgroup? :)

Can t wait for the meeting! Even though i'll have to make sure i've got money for the train,

but that will probably work out fine ;)

Liefs Jade :D

• That's cool. :p

How do you feel with planet Venus?

I cannot remember by myself, but through all the studies I did on Andromeda I learned all Andromedans have dwelled for a long time on planet Venus too, and I need to say I feel comfortable with that idea.

The group can be found here:

Dutch Ashtar commanders

Dutch Ashtar commanders

We have no date and place yet, I'm thinking a meeting in April will be nice.

Much Love

• Im just telling you what happened :p

I was typing in venus when i eventually came out there. And the painting: Geboorte van Venus, has been my favorite painting eversince i first saw it so...

I just read the second part of your comment, haha. But i must admid I absolutely feel comfortable with that idea.

Where did you find those studies? I cannot find much about Andromeda...

I will look on the Dutch focusgroup about 15 minutes ;)

April sounds Great! :D

Much Love Drome

• synchronizations... :p

I cannot recall where I got that info from, I believe it was from a native indian source....

I'll remember eventually and share it then. ;)

• Yes, do that! :) Im curious,, haha.

And I just visited the Dutch group Ashtar but it werent that many people, right?

Maybe I can ask the owner of the Dutch new-age site (which i am very active on)

if he can say something about this meeting? Then there might be a few more people ;)

By the way, I live in Drenthe,, and i dont have an OV so i hope the meeting wont be too far away...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
56 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Keep an eye on the WHO as they have that meeting of theirs at the end of this month. They want a new scamdemic badly. These individuals are scared like no tomorrow and are gonna continue with their ridiculous BS hoping that it saves them in the end.…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"BRICS making some moves and the US Dollar continues its downfall. https://youtu.be/XxR5ZDGvy0o?si=cPQyRC5pamikm0vz"
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThese massive solar flares etc. are a huge blessing as they are expanding our consciousness levels in ways we will only fully realize the extent of, in a few months’ time.With the full extent of the whole pyramids and crystalline energy…
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceGreetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.We are letting ourselves focus on only the most positive futures for humanity, and we suggest you all do the same. What we have noticed about focusing on the…
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Kim Jong Il has been known to eat an entire swiss cheese round! In one sitting! He went to university in Switzerland, of course. The N Korean gangsters buy, among other things, fleets of Mercedes Benz vehicles and many other luxury items, for…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Now the woke left want to ban the term; "Anglo-Saxon." And of course, such revisionist historians, would never dare to ban Maoris, Han Chinese, Inuits, or Mongolians....Only Anglo-Saxons are "racists," according to these bloody nutters...

Another…"
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
6 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 19
Comments: 0