Hi Friends,

It appears there is another wave of people leaving the site, and I want to say right off the bat, the following is not directed at this wave of people but at the entire site, though this did prompt me to share how I have felt about this. I have seen a lot of wonderful people leave over the last year or more, some of whom were very close friends, and I can think of many very good, even practical reasons to do so. I can see serious issues with the energies, personalities, and technologies at work here, but I am not going to address that right now, I can later if it is wanted. Several friends have told me almost verbatim it was because "the site does not serve love and light". I agree completely that it doesn't, but I would like to say, with all respect and love to the people who feel this way, that I do not believe the creation serves "love and light" either, at least not in the way that this term is commonly used.

I do understand very well why people do not want to expose themselves to "dark" energies, there are very real consequences in that for "body" and "soul", no matter how much "spirit" might argue that everything is one. I want to point out also that there seems to be a massive split between the "spirit" perspective, that understands all things are one, and the "body/soul" perspective, which understands duality and has to live with its consequences ("karma"). My feeling is that these two "less dense polarities" badly need to be reconnected so that they can deeply understand each other: The journey toward "ascension" can not leave behind the body perspective or it looses its context. Just as, of course, the journey of life can not ignore the spiritual truth of total oneness, or it becomes a slavery to living.

I often see people espousing the non-dualistic perspective and then turning right around and pooh-poohing anything that is remotely negative feeling. Personally, I think "hypocrisy" is natural and part of the learning process, but again I want to restate: I do not believe the universe is "love and light" in the exclusion of that which is "lack of love and light", for better words. It looks to me, rather, that the universal energy holds a "deep acceptance" for all beings and all creation, no matter what their resonance, polarity, actions, etc. The feeling I have received is almost like longing, for a vast "pulling together" of everything, perhaps comparable to the opposite of the scientific theories of universe expansion, if it were possible for one person to feel something like that. Of course I could be mistaken in my understanding of this and any other thing, but I've learned that feelings are a great doorway, and to trust them.

I suppose what I would like to express is, if people walk away from this space here hoping to escape from that which is not their idea of love and light, I am concerned that they are likely to be very disappointed and end up having to face it anyway. I would like to pose an extreme example: What if all the light-workers were to leave this planet because it is a very dark place to live? What would become of it, and what would become of them? Would there really be anywhere in the universe they could go that would remain forever untouched by some aspect of negativity? And, even if they were to find such a place, how long would it be until they would need to connect with the rest of creation again?

So again, I very much respect and understand anyone's decision to leave this space, and again there are very good reasons for this from the body/soul perspective, which II feel must be respected and understood. But, I would like to ask everyone to consider how they might help "move darkness into the light" in the other areas of their lives, if that is really what they want to do, instead of trying to cut it off, run away from it, or destroy it because it is unpleasant or triggering. Please do not forget that everything is indeed one, even though we certainly can not always act that way in our physical or even spiritual lives. Please consider that any reasonable opportunity we have to integrate disconnected fragments - through the infinite compassion, strength, and deep understanding we are all capable of - is one more step toward the all realizing the all of the all.

Thank You, Love, and Blessings1
J~

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Couldn't have put it any better!!! Good stuff J n Exo n Ben!!
  • You got a good point of view there, J~.

As always we just have to accept the fact that not everyone thinks like us. All of us have our own paths to take and hence it is but normal that some actions of others look contradictory to what we would like to do in a given situation. We go where we think we are most comfortable. We should not put any judgment to the actions of others since they are just following their own paths. Let them go and send them your love. In the grand scheme of things, everything is where they are supposed to be. Everything is perfect.
    • J-, this is a most excellent post and I tend to agree with you and thank you for sharing what's on your Heart. Where are we going to go on this entire planet that we can "escape" from the darkness. I am reminded of that old saying, "It's better to light one candle than to curse the darkness."

I am also bearing in mind that there are a lot of sincerely seeking, searching "newbies" who come to this site, just as a lot of us were seekers and searchers at one time. Who is to share with them and/or teach them if all those with some smattering of wisdom gleaned from experience go elsewhere?

I have been a member of several Ning sites since joining Ashtar and have one by one eliminated them and returned exclusively to Ashtar Command. So, what does that say about Ashtar Command?

And, to Ben-Arion.......Ben, I don't always agree with what you say, but, I respect your right to express yourself and I believe you have the purest of intentions for this site. What I appreciate most about how you direct this site is your extreme tolerance in allowing others to just "be" who they are in any given moment. This requires great Love and understanding.

There is so much talk about ego this and ego that. If we did not have an "altered ego" we would not be able to survive on this planet. Is this not so? If I am incorrect, then I would certainly appreciate someone correcting my point of view. I do not believe that there is a Soul on this planet today living without "ego". If there is, I would certainly like to meet them and learn from them.

I feel that the very best way to heal ourselves and others is the giving of thanks. So, why don't we all give thanks for this site and the friendships and locating of Soul Family that occurs here. Yes, it's True that some dark ones will show up from time to time, but, to me that is more reason to shine our Lights on those "dark" ones.
      • Shure am happy you aint leaving yet...:)
        The mere dramatisme of the final leave is what bothers me in all of this.
        I have been silent here from time to time, so have others. We all need a vacation or other things to do.
        This site is not my only life, it is a point of reference and a verry good place to learn about everything that is
        and is not...if there is anny NOT. I shure have not found it yet...lol...:))

I am the kind of person that leaves a party the same way i came...in silence and no one notices it.
        Ofcourse one can not force people to stay if they feel they have to leave, so good luck to them and they are welcome to come back if they so choose to...:))
  • Of all the people who have joined AC since its re-launch Feb. 18, 2009, only 4% have choosen to leave =)
    So its as Ebb and flow...

Just think the thought if i were to think only of my self and leave this site, because some negativity had touched me. Ive been trough that and ive learned that the best way to handle negativity is to KNOW YOUR CORE and ask yourself, "WHY AM I DOING THIS?" I am here running a community with alot of people, ive done that for 5 years, and the journey has barely started.

I have always been confident in the LOVE and why I do what I do. This website serves as a channel for people to "reflect" their inner wishes with eachother and much more. Its far beyond any "this is the way" preaching.

Its about people and the simple "LOVE" that we all share and are a part of.
    Negativity needs "nurturing" and alot of love.

Negativity is a teacher and we can rise above it. At least I think so =)
    And by rising above I also want to mention the power of EMBRACE
    and FORGIVENESS.

I forgive all Negativity thats been in my life and I am thankful that it showed me the
    things I really wanted in my life, through the Reflection.

Thanks for sharing your words " J~"...
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
8 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
8 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"amazing, thank you friend!"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
8 hours ago
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
8 hours ago
"Yes, and this Sirian resonance for Solarian evolution, is enhanced by Earth's ascension, plus the new/old planetary system and corrections made to rotations and orientations, oxygen atmospheres on four planets, waterworlds on four planets, revised…"
9 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Ok thanks for that. So we can view Solaris and Sirius B as one body. I know that we will be moved closer to Sirius B at some point according to Shel."
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
9 hours ago
More…