News on CNN

KILLING WALES AND DOLPHINS IS OUT OF ORDER AND JAPAN WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR HEAVY KARMAS. IF THEY DO NOT STOP KILLING WALES AND DOLPHINS FOR GOOD IT WILL BE NO SURPRISE IF ALL OF JAPAN DISAPPEARS FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH WHICH HAS BEEN PREDICTED ANYWAY. IT IS NOT A QUESTION OF SUSPENDING ANNUAL WHALE HUNT BUT IT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE

Japan suspends annual whale hunt

By Junko Ogura, CNN
February 16, 2011 -- Updated 1430 GMT (2230 HKT)
A file image from the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society shows activists tailing a Japanese whaling vessel on Jan. 1, 2011.
A file image from the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society shows activists tailing a Japanese whaling vessel on Jan. 1, 2011.
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • Japan suspends its annual whale hunt after anti-whaling group chases its ship
  • The Sea Shepherd Conservation Society regularly dogs Japanese whaling vessels
  • The group aims to lower the number of whales harvested

(CNN) -- Japan has suspended its annual Antarctic whale hunt because an anti-whaling group is tailing its ship, a government official said Wednesday.

Hirosh Kawamura, an official at the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, said the hunt has been "temporarily suspended" since February 10 due to the actions of the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society.

"We have experienced the dangerous attacks from them, it might take the life of crews," he said. "Considering the safety as the first priority, we decided to halt the whaling temporarily."

Sea Shepherd regularly dogs Japanese whaling vessels during their hunts to make their task more difficult and to lower the number of whales harvested.

Japan annually hunts whales in the Antarctic, despite a worldwide moratorium on whaling, under the loophole that a country may legally do so if its purpose is scientific research.

Sea Shepherd has said the science argument is a sham, noting that the whale meat is sold in Japan and served in restaurants.

SO WHALE MEAT IS SOLD AND SERVED IN RESTAURANTS...WHAT A BUNCH OF FOOLS.

MOTHER EARTH WILL SURELY TEACH THEM A LESSON ...THE HARD WAY

Namaste

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• esseye... some good points here in your reply.. yet I dont see it as shallow to shed light on any Governments actions... I think that is all we are doing as starseeds anyway..  I dont see it as pointing fingers for I think that there is an energetic aggreement between all who have a taste for animals and those who support the killing of them... such as the Government... it runs deep..and it appears to be part of the entire drama that we are all involved in..   I dont see it as anyones fault.. as all is in its perfect place. I aggree.. dont eat animals.. Love each other for we are all ONE.   
  • Dear Ravinder,

We must help the whales and dolphins aournd the world with our love and support, especially during our meditations. Is it possible for us to think and see the whales and the dolphins protected by the force of the light and see the japan vessels with engine problems and other problems for to can not go on the sea for these killing campaigns ? Sea Sheperd and others organizations help the whales and dolphins directly but i think it's necessary to help these organizations with our spiritual tools for to help them. We're for the peace of the whales and the dolphins because they protect our seas and they're our brothers and sisters of the seas !

Namaste

Philippe

• In this message from the Dolphins, they guide us towards living a more joyful life! Visit magazine site to read more channeled messages from the dolphins, Angels, Faeries, Star Visitors and Goddesses! www.thefaeriesandangelsmagazine.yolasite.com

• Those countries that are harming Nature and harming Living Entities are going to face the wrath of Mother Earth and no one will help be able to help them ...but if they change their ways now Mother Earth may forgive them...so get in the Mode of Goodness now and let what happened in Japan be a lesson to all ...or learn the hard way.
    Namaste
  • The Galactic Federation of Light are warriors of Mother Earth and they were in Japan before and when Mother Earth struck Japan but the Galactic Federation of Light did not take any action for they know why Mother Earth went on war in Japan and one of the reasons is because they are killing Dolphins and Whales....other countries that are doing any harm to nature or to any living entities will not get any help from the Galactic Federation of Light for they are Mother Earths warriors and she will strike where there is heavy build up of karma.
    Namaste
  • see this video if you have the guts and a strong heart

• see this video if you have the guts and a strong heart

• I've visited the website of the sea shepherd organization, I say kudos to them. I like the fact that they are a group of passionate volunteers acting as a marine police, surely giving those illegal harvesters a match they deserve for bullying the endangered marine species. Reminds me so much of fictional groups from Japanese Anime that I've watched.

I say "Keep up the good work" for this and other anti-whaling groups!

http://www.seashepherd.org/

• If I may quote one the Melchizedek teachers here;

Seeming chaos abounds across our Planet mirroring the chaos within the deepest parts of each Soul incarnated here. There is so very much that has been suppressed, repressed and conditioned within each person that is now coming up to the surface to be honestly looked at, transmuted and forgiven and we say to you, do not forget to forgive yourselves also. So many times, you take upon yourselves the burdens of another without even realizing that you are doing this and so it seems that your lot in life is a never ending retribution for deeds supposedly done in a past life. This is not always the case and by taking some time each day to forgive others and yourselves, you can keep your energy field clear and radiant.

• No that not, if I did I would not be here spreading Love to all humans.

It warms me that the killing of whales is suspended/stopped - that is the subject of the post from Ravinder.

Whales are doing a great job in our oceans, it are kinda like mega-lightworkers of the seas.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"This link is absolutely true....A good reference to the current progress..."
1 minute ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Geomagnetic Storm and New Plasma Effects; By Sandra Walter.
"Yes, absolutely true....Thanks for posting.."
3 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceBeloved Ones,The current planetary energies that we are consciously embodying are nothing like we have ever experienced before on our planet.A cosmic blessing and response from our Aurora family to the shift that is taking place in many of…
4 hours ago
The conclusion of events taking place on Earth seems inevitable, as countries that feel threatened by them are uniting into two distinct groups for their protection. Steps are being carried out to try and calm things down but some countries seem set…
4 hours ago
| SourceBlessings Beloveds~There are a myriad of reactions, upgrades, changes, and experiences that come with powerful plasma influxes and exposure to cosmic rays like we had last weekend.Sustained, multi-day KP 8 + geomagnetic storms are a gift:…
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The psychopathic CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....And now it's age-restricted...On the 18th it was not...

Crazy, Crazy, Politix (CCP) of Red Chinese authorities...🐉

And in…"
7 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Discover Your Light & Sound Frequency To Heal By The Celestial White Beings With Natalie Glasson We, the Celestial White Beings, extend to you now our greetings and Celestial Love. We bring forth our celestial vibrations to support your healing…
14 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
14 hours ago
More…