Replies

• Sure it's an illusion, all of life is an illusion. Right? lol Isn't that the name of the game. If it vibrates..it's illusion. Even higher vibrations and higher dimensions, are still illusory in nature, they're just a nicer illusion lol All of creation is an illusion, that's the irony of it if you will...that as real as it seems, it's actually an illusion. And what we think is absolutely unreal, stillness...is actually the only thing that's really real. It's like in the Matrix, welcome to the desert of the real. Well it's not even a desert, it's absolutely nothing lol

But we all come from this nothingness, this stillness, void of motion and vibration...and I'm not really sure how it all works, but somehow, someway, God exists in this stillness, God just is..present..and being..in that state. God had a wish to experience and express himself, so he created the illusion of vibration and duality...and created us souls, us beings, a part of his presence, his awareness, his being...he extended out into an individualized form to experience life in the illusion he created, and made a whole play, a movie, a great drama called life, with us mini God extensions as the characters.

And it's all an illusion, so yes, any identification besides that original state of pure being and pure isness, and pure presence, pure I AM....is part of the illusion and is connected to ego, because like they say, the ego needs the illusion and the illusion needs the ego. It has to. But it's all an illusion, if it vibrates, it's illusion, because what is a vibration, an oscillation between two points...so there needs to be polarity for there to be any creation at all.

• This is a very good explanation that has always resonated for me, John, but if we need that polarity (that duality) in order to feel/know/experience (and I believe we do), then why are we trying so hard to ascend from it? And why would God want to bring us (and Himself) back to inertia?  For me, God is the breathing in and out of the Universe. God is the life force, the energy, that permeates all living things. Our bodies may be made of atoms, but the energy that moves through us and through the entire Universe IS God. We are God, The Universe is God, so I capitalize it. Capitalization is to show honor and gratitude for God/Source/ Universe. 

Anyway, after we return to God/Source, what then? We feel blissfully happy and relaxed for a time, and then we get bored? And then we (I include God in 'we' because the God energy permeates all) decide we need some action, some entertainment or some increased wisdom, so we leave God/Source again, and again? There is something about this picture that isn't enough for me. 

Oops, I just read your follow-up message, and you are saying the same things, almost.

• Well God obviously got bored in that state, or got inert, and wanted to experience separation, so he created Creation. And it's a game that's ongoing and will never end, right? Life goes on and on and on forever, we will never not exist, Creation won't come to an end, so what does that say.

I agree with the idea of out breath, in breath too...and once we're done with this breath, God will let out another breath, and create a whole new creation cycle, a whole new drama, a whole new play of life....and it will just keep going on and on forever.

So that's why I think the glory of God is Creation, because the Creation brings God to life. It's all that God is made manifest, all the creativity, the intelligence, the beauty, the power, the majesty, the magic, the love....that's all God, and without Creation, what would there be, besides all of that, existing in an unexpressed and unmanifested state.

God obviously didn't want that, or there'd be no life at all. The fact that there's a whole universe, multiverses, centiverses of life, just tells you that God wanted to create as much as he could, and manifest himself as much as he could, and express himself as much as he could, and that's what life is all about, creation and self expression. That's all God does, and it's all we do too!

And it'll never stop, souls may go in and out of the Godhead, like they say....go in and out of oneness, but it'll never stop. How could it ever stop, how could life ever come to an end. I don't think it will.

• You mean with you? We never had friendly arguments lol Not to me it wasn't an argument at least, it was a discussion. And I don't remember swearing lol I don't swear. I might say baloney....or that's nonsense...but to outright swear, I know I don't do that.

And I think the ego has its place, we all need an identity, but you don't let that define you. I am that I am. I just am, I'm a present presence, I'm being, I am...and every other identification is ego of some sort. The idea is not to let that define who we are. It's just a character, an alter ego...for this play of life. But that's not who we are, that's why I don't like attaching myself to anything, or any label, I don't even call myself a lightworker really lol I'm just a being that is, I'm here to live life and be all I can be, and help others do the same.

• We'd all Love to know.

• God is perfect, when God makes a law, that law is perfect.  A perfect law is unbreakable.  If God made a law against cussing then nobody would be cussing.  Unless the law was less than perfect.  But that would mean God is less than perfect and who would believe in a less than perfect God.  Maybe somebody does?

• God commanded all his children to "Be Ye Perfect" yet we have an entire conglomeration of beings doing just the opposite, so therefore, I ask you, how can we have so much purposeful imperfection when Gods' commandment (law) to be perfect is unbreakable as you put it?

• It may not have been a commandment. it may be a statement of truth, and the instant you believe it will be the instant of your enlightenment.. There is no such thing as time, your spiritual development is already complete, we are simply experiencing how we got there.  And we are not obliged to even do that.

• Anything that is against God's will does not happen.  Unless the God you believe in is not all powerful.  But who believes in a less powerful God.  Maybe somebody does?

• OK that sparks a question..lol..is Homosexuality against the Will of God?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Just as the anti-western/anti-Israel protests, pretend to support "Palestine." So too do the anti-oil & gas/anti-fossil fuel protestors, pretend to care about the environment.....

These fake causes are simply the dark cabal's methods, to destroy…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth liked Malcolm's blog post BASIC ASTROLOGY TRANSIT ANALYSIS: the death of Rolling Stones founder Brian Jones ... was it "death by misadventure" (per Sussex Police) or manslaughter - murder over 6,000 British pounds?
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Doris Lee (1905-1983) — Schoolyard Maypole Dance, 1946 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/478155685432821898/We are closing out the month of April with more of the same exciting and revealing news that has been the hallmark of 2024 so far and global…
7 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  You Are The Light Of The World & Co-Creators Of Heaven On Earth By Patricia Cota-Robles This is a powerful moment for the people in the United States of America as well as our Sisters and Brothers around the World. We are being called to a higher…
8 hours ago
RichRaelian posted a status
"Happy Paradism month!"
16 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in POWER OF PEACE
May we transition with Earth mother in a non-violent and peaceful way.
16 hours ago
Infinity liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Andromedan Council of Light: The New & Different World That’s Coming; Channel: Daniel Scranton.
16 hours ago
More…