Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Hello friends at Ashtar, I come with some interesting news. Much debate has been engaged about the true identity of Barack Obama, the United States first "black" president. In reality he actually is not the first so called "black" president, as some of you may know, there were 8 presidents before the formation of the USA and the first true "black" president was John Hanson.

The rabbit h*** has gone a little bit deeper and the light is shinning a little bit brighter on the subject and the true identity of Barack Obama.

Take a look at what the Urantia Book has to say about Abaddon. 

"Abaddon was the chief of the staff of Caligastia. He followed his master into rebellion and has ever since acted as chief executive of the Urantia rebels."

Now you may ask , who is Caligastia,

"The “devil” is none other than Caligastia, the deposed Planetary Prince of Urantia and a Son of the secondary order of Lanonandeks. At the time Michael was on Urantia in the flesh, Lucifer, Satan, and Caligastia were leagued together to effect the miscarriage of his bestowal mission. But they signally failed."

-Urantia Book

Coincidence?? or just plain truth??

PLEASE VIEW THE VIDEO, IT HAS VERY INTERESTING INFORMATION!!.

Views: 1160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Si..hello my friend ..thats the key word INTERESTING!!! ..i just wanted my friends at ashtar to see this..not so much anti christ but more so ...FRAUD!.. the information about obama that is being withheld and the mysterious correlation between his name and satan and the other facts outlined in the vid. its hard to believe that anyone could walk away from this vid unmoved!

Yeah. I hear ya. In a sense it's a good thing he's a fraud. People are waking up to the lies told by him and his puppet masters. And all the rest of the darker entities. Bless them all. Dark cannot survive in the Light!

nANCY i TRULY like you but your a fool too! you choose to look for a way to deny the facts instead of examining the facts of the matter.  Obama does look like that man....regardless if they super imposed his face next to that other man or not! what about all the other facts?.Your looking for a way to reject the film when you should be looking for the sublime message of fraud!  I can honestly say you are shallow!!. you overlook the fact that this lady died in a plane crash that was filmed..where is your compassion for her?? she's dead Nancy...and what did she know? did you not see her plane in the water sinking??   did you see the look on her face? did you feel the fear jump out at you? you managed to pick out the novice information and ignored the researched historical evidence about the film ...zzzzzzzzz...my blog is not an embarrasment to this site..your level of intelligence is...your a brainwashed fool and dont ever forget it!!

@Nancy..i truly respect my elders...i feel nothing but love when i look at your face. but all i can say is..i have this feeling that you did not watch the video..therefore i do not want to argue with you..

if you watch the video then you can make any comment you wish without me bashing you..but this is like a challenge to your intellect. Im not here to waste your time with bs or anyone elses time...im just as adept as you!  However, the discussion is predicated on the watching of the vid.

after ...feel free to say whatever you feel or believe..until then you look like a fool!..i mean honestly the video could be titled anti christ and actually be about santa claus..

first read the book then judge..no harm or offense taken by me for judging..

the harm is in the half hearted effort .

@Nancy...oh yea..where did i say it was criminal intent??...all i said is that the lady is DEAD? and you saw her final moments in life in this film. your puttin words in my mouth..

thats right Nancy  and that is just what this is an investigation into the facts...YOUR THE INVESTIGATOR  the vid is facts...

and again..i kinda feel you didnt watch the entire vid...only part ??

@Drex..i know you are very smart..but this video is not about him being the anti christ..its more sublime than that!..all i can say is watch the vid then comment my friend!

...Auorix....My Question Is....Will You Be Happy When Youve Found The Ultimate ....Reply.....To The Question....Your Questioning...LOL.....??.. :)....<3.........Im Sure U Will..........

Sky..did you like the video i sent you?

That's ok Aurorix. certainly not my intention to overshadow your discussion, here....However I did want to answer some general questions on this subject and have just launched my own forum on the matter...

But thanks I'll watch your vid, also... ;-) I must confess that I saw the title without watching your vid...

Respectfully, Drekx

@Drex thank you for your understanding I appreciate your honesty and humility.

@Hellen ..who told you that obama  "has come forth to free all"  ?? that sounds like a job for Jesus  I respect that thought but you sound like a brainwashed sheep!  the world is not about black and white ...im not totally sure what it is about but i know its not about THAT!   AGAIN..its hard to acknowledge your imput if you have not seen the vid... take a look at it..then decide what you feel or believe the post would be much better if you could base your comments on it..and share your thoughts about it..otherwise your not helping any of us...thats the point of the post to get intelligent feedback from the most adept men and women possible..is that not why you are on ashtar to share you experiences and knowledge and wisdom?  I can tell you from first hand that all colors did not come back together...how do you figure that? i never been completely sold on obama ..and im not black im MOOR!!

...psst

the history of all nations stem from one nation

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Roberto Durante commented on the blog post 'TRUMP NOMINATES AMY CONEY BARRETT TO THE SUPREME COURT...'
"congrats, this is a great new for america meaning that the D.S is totally collapsing"
41 minutes ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post TRUMP NOMINATES AMY CONEY BARRETT TO THE SUPREME COURT...
41 minutes ago
Hellen commented on the blog post 'ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF JUST BEING!!! LOVE IS ALL THERE IS!!! WITH LOVE ALWAYS FROM MY HEART TO YOURS...BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE!!!'
"   People who meditate don't resonate with the 3D world they are messengers,…"
1 hour ago
Hellen liked amparo alvarez's blog post ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF JUST BEING!!! LOVE IS ALL THERE IS!!! WITH LOVE ALWAYS FROM MY HEART TO YOURS...BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE!!!
1 hour ago
Hellen commented on the blog post 'TRUMP NOMINATES AMY CONEY BARRETT TO THE SUPREME COURT...'
"    People shouldn't have wait so long to see this its not necessary."
1 hour ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'All Sports to Be Carried Out In Sportsman Spirit .. No Body Allowed To Bring Any Other Propaganda Into Sports ...Like Lewis Hamilton Is Doing Without Knowing The Truth'
"Ban Soros Boy LEWIS HAMILTON FROM MOTOR RACING So he can take up full time job driving SOROS…"
4 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - " A FATAL FLAW AMONGST HUMANS" through DANIEL SCRANTON
4 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship