Hello friends,

So I understand the waking in the middle of the night is a part of ascention ( I think so?? ). But lately, for a few months, I have been waking around 3 or 3:30am almost on the dot, or on it. I wake with energy and a feeling of purpose. But sometimes its different, sometimes I feel fear, and I don't like it. I just want to hear others experiences or opinions. I thank you in advance, and I hope the best, brightest day for everyone. )))))Hugs((((((

jj

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• LOL.

• Yes,  I was waking up for a time around 2am or so because of intense dreams, and would stay up and drink some water. sometimes I would just lay in bed downloading information while my mind went wild, which is not always the funnest thing.....now I am sleeping through the night....and woke up at 5am the other day naturally, and yesterday. I am sleeping much better now. I was having a hard time sleeping due to energy, fear and dreams...Meditation, changing my diet is helping me a tons.

• Yes i have been for a couple of months, sometimes 2.30 ish lately more 3.30 ish, I am normally feeling wide awake, no tiredness, i thought maybe there was some thing wrong with me as i have been getting palpitations, which sometimes send my head spinning,and fear too, i get tem for 4 or 5 hours in day time too, then it suddenly goes, was thiinking it was my thyroid or adrenals, but hopefully it is part of ascension, its good to hear other people wake early too thanks for your post Jovial love to all

• Yep, I've been waking up, too, but I never look at my clock.
    Each time I have a strong feeling that I was awakened by someone in the astral realms.
    Why do they do this? No clue. I don't ever remember any dreams just prior to waking.
    I don't feel any fear, though. Usually I'm just bewildered and go right back to sleep.
    Maybe the person you're sleeping with is causing the fear. Just a guess.
    Mike
  • i'm getting excited now!!!!

• Oh goodness yes......It has been that way for awhile now.  I have also have had some really interesting hot flashes during that time as well.  The feeling of expectancy is there too.....no fear though.  I go outside and look at the sky, say prayers and send Love. : D

• Yes!!! marianinia I feel the urgency too, and the energy, concentration! At least we are in this together hehe.... I get the mixed waking emotions, why I don't know, but my apartment building is filled with energies that are not very bright per se, but I don't want to interpret this negatively....simply it is how I feel........but thanks for the replys ladies. xoxo

• Yes - I am... I wake up various times, but most generally its somewhere in the 3am time frame.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
33 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
36 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
38 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
1 hour ago
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
14 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
14 hours ago
More…