Is anyone else waiting for their twin flame?

It is my understanding that I will be meeting my twin flame on the 21st of December 2012 when the world ascends into the fifth dimention.To be honest with you, having to wait for such a long timehas taken a very heavy toll my life. Not only do I have the frustration of having no form of emotional or physical intimacy with someone, I am unable to have close friendships also. When you become close friends with people, you inevitably get to the topic of relationships. Of course, I have a massive blank spot there in my life with no way of explaining it, and I cant exactly tell people Im waiting for a twin flame who is waiting for me in the fifth dimention. That is WAY too much to handle for the average human being.It is naturally taking its toll on me. Apparently any iterim relationships will "interfere" with me reconnection with her, so I really dont understand for the life of me what they(people who are constantly interfering and controlling my life from the 5th dimention) expect me to do. Im unable to function as a normal human on the planet so I might as well consider ending it.The worst thing of all is that I might not even meet her, that is if I dont ascend which is looking very likely at this point in time.I just really wanted to get that off my chest as it has been really bothering me for a long time.Is there anyone else out there with this problem?I hope to hear from some of you?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ummm...1HappyKelly hit the nail right on the head a while back :) 

I decided to get married, have kids, yadda yadda, and I know deep deep down in my heart that the man I married is not the man I was supposed to marry.  The man I was supposed to marry is in my dreams.  We are always together, and he takes different forms...but I swear he is the same person!  OK...let me cllarify.  I will have a dream about me and another man, a lover, but I cannot see his face! Or I do, and I can't remember what the hell it looked like.  So my mind just projects faces onto him, faces I know.  And thhis is not good, because I projected a face of someone I knew, and well...let's just say that I tried to pursue it thinking he was "the one", but I was totally wrong. And yes 1HappyKelly...I am cashing in my karma card for all of those mistakes.  They bite me in the ass EVERY DAMN DAY.  I just know deep down in my heart that someone out "there" is waiting for me, and visits me in my dreams. (but my significant other could never understand that).  But what are you supposed to do for those of us already in a relationship with children who came to the awakening that this is aaaaaaaalllllllllll wrong?  I too am ready to jump of a very very tall building if I dont find my twin flame soon, because this is way to much to bear.  I feel ya DRACO.  But sorry, no words of wisdom :(  Just mad empathy

XOXOXOXOXO Peace and eternal love to my brothers and sisters.  May we meet our twin flames soon

• How does one know when they meet their twin flame. what are the signs?

• I can feel his thoughts and my body knows him, it sings when he is around :)  It's an enmeshing, not a taking over. 
  • So, folks, I implore you, don't wait around for your twin flame to come complete you! Don't look for them to come bring some magic and bliss into your life, you will find yourself waiting a long time. What you want to do, ideally, is to find that wholeness, that completeness, within yourself! Only you can complete you, not some partner, or "twin flame". The idea of needing something outside of yourself to feel that love and bliss, that wholeness, that sense of magic....is an illusion. That state exists already inside of you, you just have to tap into it!

I don't need some twin flame to feel complete, John Jancar completes himself! And, the thing is, apparently....from what I understand....you can't even meet your twin flame, until you get to that point of inner self-completion! The best relationships are between two people who are complete and whole already, and share that with the other; not two people who need each other to feel whole. And I thank God I have that relationship with my fiance (although she is a bit needy sometimes, but she'll learn lol)

• I think the idea of "twin flames" is over-rated. From my study of the subject, apparently, your twin flame doesn't even have to be a romantic partner. One of the sadder aspects of this, is people who feel incomplete without their twin flames, and feel like they need them, and wait around for them to show up and bring some magic and love into their lives. Instead of digging within and finding that inside of you.

And I was like that too, believe me. When I was younger, I was a hopeless romantic, and had very high romantic ideals for my ideal relationship. And I felt, if this person doesn't completely floor me, and have me gushing, my heart pounding, where I just feel so much love and bliss, I start acting like a little kid in front of her basically....I didn't feel like she was good enough. She didn't meet up to my standards. And many girls are like that too, if they don't feel swept off their feet, and feel like they can't breath around you or something, they aren't "in love".

The more I grow, the more I realize....that's a bunch of crap lol We get this idea from movies and television, more than anything. I've found, real love, and real relationships, doesn't involve such an overwhelming emotionality to a degree where you can't function properly. REAL love and REAL relationships brings about a great peace. Just a peace, a contentment, a knowing that all is well. The highly romanticized version of relationships, to me, is very infantile. It's almost needy.

• Ah, good, thank you - I like to be agreed with - LOL!!

• No sarah, you are misinterpreting what I am saying.  To have sex with someone and a relationship where they expect more and perhaps a child could ensue is spiritually wrong when your heart is occupied elsewhere, it would mean you were using them for your own pleasure and that will give you karma to overcome.  Of course loving relationships come in all shapes and sizes, the quote was in relation to a direct problem in regards to a sexual, couple type of relationship. 

Whatever works for you, I have no judgement one way or another; but please understand me. 

• I do not understand what you are saying :-(
  • I think you 'twin flame' is your soul :-o

I reckon when you connect with your soul and fall in love with yourself - that is when you will find your perfect match.  

That's my two cents worth 

• Well yes because 21st of December 2012 is the day this world acsends into the 5th Dimention where it is alot easier for them to meet and live together. Twin flames rarely unite in 3D, although there are some examples such as Jesus and Mary Magdaline. Mind you not all twin flames will reunite, but many will.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1546

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Mooп is Actually Aп Aпcieпt Alieп Space Statioп Created To Moпitor Our Plaпet
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"First part of Chapter 4 here of UFO Contact From The Pleiades gets into Billy's contacts with Semjase and what he learned from her. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX4Mff43zIY"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"First part of chapter 4 here of UFO Contact From The Pleiades gets into Billy's contacts with Semjase and what he learned from her. https://youtu.be/eX4Mff43zIY?si=AaYlRC43AeKMV43y"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Interesting documentary here about the Dragons Triangle which is an area off the coast of Japan which has had mysterious incidents occur in its area much like the Bermuda Triangle has had in its area as well.…"
5 hours ago
"Interesting documentary here about the Dragons Triangle which is an area off the coast of Japan which has had mysterious incidents occur in its area much like the Bermuda Triangle has had in its area as well.…"
5 hours ago
6 hours ago
"Gold is what they definitely don't want us looking at because gold will play a big part in destroying the corrupt system they use. https://rumble.com/v4u0to5-ep-3349a-all-you-need-to-do-is-look-at-t..."
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj!The frequency of Earth continues to rise by the minute. Through the many portals activated on Earth, ancient vortexes, and especially through the lightworkers, who serve as…
10 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…