8110820861?profile=original

~Wanted to throw my two-cents into the multidimensional mix, Ashtar Massive… look, for those on this site effectively amplifying Barry’s current ‘role’ as ACC’s latest wack-a-mole… I get it, & it’s hard to argue he’s not earned the spot. While I’m not going to waste energy defending his predictable behavior, I will defend his place in the community. Why? For one thing, because any ‘community’ is only as strong as it’s weakest links. I know, I know, there are limits… nonetheless, the deeper question is: Why give Barry so much power? Going toe-to-toe with him is a choice… Nothing more, nothing less. You take away his bluster, & his impact has no more significance on the overall intent of ACC, than say, a mosquito does in a huge auditorium. Unless, of course, you let it. & collectively tag-teaming to get him ‘banned’ is doing just that. An overreaction to a 'personality type' that is always drawn to these kind of sites. People that worship at the alters of skepticism, extreme rationalism, bottom-line-ism, etc... are par for the course in these arenas. & the Spiritual-Communities that truly thrive (online & off) are those that don’t fall victim to the downward spiral of ‘censorship & banning’, which inevitably destroys the collective trust, & slowly but surely, the integrity of it’s members. Lighten up guys! Ben has created a site where these kind of dramas are effortlessly avoided… including the means for members to post blogs where they can monitor the responses themselves. That there is now a small group on ACC in the habit of ‘telling’ Ben their issues in the hopes of getting members banned, is truly unfortunate. Asking Ben to play the role of hall-monitor is petty & doesn’t honor the definition of ’New Age’, which ultimately means: Spirituality without borders... The good, the bad & the ugly. Not to mention it’s quite hypocritical, as the fact is: Some of the members asking for his expulsion are certainly not ‘innocent’ (from my perspective) when it comes to posting things that can be considered 'offensive', crossing the gamut from- extreme personal attacks, racially insensitive posts, promotion of the Holohoax, I could go on. But it’s not necessary, & hopefully, you get the point. It’s impossible to have an authentic Community without having, at times, radically different perspectives of what’s ‘real’. Ben didn’t create ACC to play 'Thought-Police'... far from it. I for one, have never asked Ben to handle situations that I can manage myself, & frankly, nor should you. If there’s something Ben deems inappropriate .. let him handle it, without the ongoing prodding to give credence to the 'popular' kids views. Who does that truly serve? Does anyone take the time to put the moccasin on the other foot & consider how this effects Ben’s experience of his site? Does he really need to be burdened with interpersonal woes? More importantly, though… claim your own Power to rightsize personalities like Barry’s by letting go if the illusion of control. Go with the flow Ashtar Massive… learn to work with the imperfections & challenges that come with trying to wrestle with the ideas presented on ACC. It’s not a coincidence that 'censorship' is such a hot global topic as of late… just remember, as co-creators of this experience we call reality, we ALL have our 'roles' to 'play'…. no matter which side of the multidimensional coin we believe we’re on. Much respect to Ben, who (for the most part) steers clear of much of the interpersonal turbulence on ACC, as it’s a natural byproduct of the fading veils of duality. The final birthing pains of the new paradigm, if you will. Ben’s actions (or lack of action, depending on ‘one’s’ perspective) on ACC, point to a level of maturity not currently shown my many of it's members. Come on guys… WE can do better. The time is Now. ~StickTemetNosce247 

*The following vid contains valuable insights.

555OneLoveRevolution555

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you, Avatar & Thunder, for saying what's needed to be said in this unfortunate situation. Without doubt, 'accountability' has been lacking in those now gloating in the banning of fellow members. ~More will be revealed. I truly hope Nancy returns. ~InLight555   

• 8110812052?profile=original

~Agreed, Luke... & thanks for your insights. In the end, it's really not about Barry, but rather remaining lessons in communication & respect... for us all. The turbulence; a natural byproduct of the final birthing pains of the new-paradigm. When wrestling with these kind of energies, I've found 'The Four Agreements' by, Don Miguel Ruiz, to be a powerful tool. ~InLight555  

The Four Agreements

1. Be Impeccable with your Word: Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the Word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your Word in the direction of truth and love.

2. Don’t Take Anything Personally:Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.

3. Don’t Make Assumptions:Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.

4. Always Do Your Best: Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse, and regret.

• Great guidelines to live by and especially good to keep in mind when being a member of a site.  It is not that difficult to treat people with respect even if you feel that their words and actions and attitude and tone are not to your liking.  I try to always do that because that is a way I feel that people who are trying to rise above separation and petty squabbles should act.  At the end of the day a person should respect their OWN actions and not mirror the behaviors of the person who may not seem to be playing the way they should in the sandbox.  I have learned the most important lessons in my life from the most difficult people to deal with and welcome them in my life for the wisdoms I gain about dealing with fellow humans, about loving for the sake of loving, and for the inner strengths I have gained.  It is easy to love people who mirror your thoughts and agree with all you are saying and believing, far more difficult and character building to learn to love others who "bug the crap" out of you.  I still stand with my original comment at the beginning of the post, that I feel it innappropriate to discuss members and air "dirty laundry" about others on a public forum and I stand by what I say...If it makes people happy to discuss and diss people by name on a forum then I wonder about how much degree of the true spirit of love is actually present.  I have been following this post and I feel that it went off course to what Stick's original post was all about to begin with...But that happens here, I just do not want to participate in name calling people behind their backs and judging people we do not even really know.  Sending love to you all here and wishing everyone a love filled time of reflection as to how humanity can embrace unity instead of dwelling on judging others and creating separation.  Love to all.  

• I have actually decided to stop commenting all together on the posts I believe be deceitful BS.

The anti-'human independence through conscious evolution'ists will get to have their threads in peace from now on. I have more important things to do than to honor them with all the extra click-statistics me commenting there could create. ;)

• If you notice I don't post political stuff I came to learn find out what the heck the strange things that goes on with me is. And to spread my heart to all
  • Valana.

the manys sayings man has kept and shared all through history records is because it has some truth in it.

the one that sticks out loudly is: the beatings will continue until the moral picks up.

well so true people when treated as worthless slaves are getting used to the  beatings, torsured, killed just to put the fear of death in our soul of WHAT COULD HAPPEN TO US JUST LIKE THE OTHER SLAVE got AND ENDURED, THEN the MANY comes to the conclusion just like every animal on earth, as the beatings go on, there comes a point where the human animal bites back, tooth and nail for death is close in their minds.

this cussades of this strike first to make sure peace is done is insane, and a obvious nazi mindset IS NOT that new, all thu history of mankind. tyrants have used the excuse to kill because we will be safer, when the others are dead.

human history of the use of death squads is not a new concept at all. but real history OF THE BRAINWASHING OF THE FOOT SOLDIERS even to this day, THAT THIS WAS RIGHTOUS. WOW WOW WOW

blessings

• glad that more & more people are brave to speak out the real truth !

kudos & respect !

- from Indonesia -

• u n i t y 

8116064697?profile=original

~Love, Light & Respect, Niki from Indonesia. The internet & 'cyber-communities' like ACC serve as a powerful tool to bring voices together, who otherwise would never have met. Creating a positive means to unite the Global- Village. It's like a kind of multidimensional campfire... & everyone is invited. ~Bless... Stick, from Los Angeles ;-) 

AsWithin... SoWithout

8116065255?profile=original555OneLoveEvolution555

• Love, Light & Respect, Valana... & to ALL Ashtar Massive

AsWithin

SoWithout

555FreedomCalling555

• <3 Thank you everyONE for sharing your thoughts and feelings.

Ashtar Command Community is a "reflection" of the collective consciousness as a whole.
    What is happening here, is not a "random" coincidence. It is simply showing where we are
    as a planet.

It´s great to tune into all of your perspectives :)

PEACE*

"Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality." - Earl Nightingale

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Fasting and how it can lower blood pressure. https://youtu.be/u7By5qxQ6M4?si=7Ww5oeq2eVlL2U1M"
3 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"side note; A customer of mine has an employee who's heart stopped while driving causing a three car accident-during the height of the scamdemic everyone had to get the jab there-contractors and suppliers had to get the test with those hand held…"
3 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Fasting and how it can lower blood pressure. https://youtu.be/u7By5qxQ6M4?si=I16nUijqckE6H15C"
6 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
11 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Indeed, that is true friend.....And readers may be interested to view this vid, by Dr Campbell, on the topic of fatal post COVID mRNA-vaccine associated cerebral ischemia.....
He mentions the very sad case of a 30-year old lady, who regrettably…"
12 minutes ago
"Drexk- I cant find the article but the spike proteins produced by the jab have been found to clamp on to brain tissue"
17 minutes ago
19 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Just think how much healing this planet is in need of...Generally, but also due to the great harms caused by the covid vaccine...
Just think and feel for all those suffering people, all over the world, who's lives have been ruined by evil…"
26 minutes ago
More…