Obama%20with%20family(1).jpg
I don't recall ever posting about a political event.  Today is unique.  My week has been filled with uploads, prophetic messages at macro and micro scales... many have already been proven accurate and I am encouraged to share, allowing you beautiful, wise Souls to discern for yourself what response you may have from this message.

Prophecy to me is not about being informed of what Will happen but rather an indication of an outcome that is most likely to happen, *** given present energy patterns ***.

As I was driving my daughters to school today I was behind a vehicle with a window sticker that said simply "Mitt," indicating this person's support for Mitt Romney in the upcoming US presidential election.  I was informed through my inner wisdom connected to Source Creator that the present energies indicate Mitt Romney is most likely to win the US Presidential election.

I asked why this was the most probable and the answer was that there are too many Obama supporters that are not planning to vote or that have checked out energetically from the political process of any kind.

I can relate to that.  I feel so energetically in another world, one that I prefer.  Additionally, I do believe there are many, many layers of control and decision making beyond the named and official roles; beings that we do not get to elect nor vote on in a 3D sense.  But none of these 3 and 4D layers of manipulation and control supersede the Divine Blueprints that oversee this reality and this sector of the Galaxy, including this powerful phase of the Shift of Ages presently underway and continuing far beyond 2016.

I will be voting and I encourage my US citizen, fellow Pioneers to consider whether this also feels right for you.  I am reminded of the effort it took for me to even have a right to vote; a right that was only made available to American women 92 years ago, made possible by fellow Pioneers of this Shift from prior generations (the courageous women AND men involved in that effort, knowing that humanity could do better).

I'm not aware of the debates or the details of voting records or platforms or any of that which feels so spun up and made into propaganda.  What I do know is how it feels, in my heart and my Soul to have Obama in the US Presidential office during this next phase of the Shift.  His record may have it's flaws but for me, the alternative is a much different frequency and vibration and not my flavor of ice cream (smile).

Do I believe Obama and his family are "Starseeds," applying my team's definition?  Yes.  And I also believe that his Soul's blueprint for this mission is in alignment with the upliftment process underway for humanity and for Earth.  I feel the strong connection he has to his support team in the higher realms, even if he experiences this super-consciously.  I believe he played a pivotal role in many, many different situations to ensure there were NOT actions taken to broadly relinquish civil rights in our country, particularly in 2011 during the Occupy Movements heightened activity, despite tremendous pressure to do otherwise.

It is important to remember, this doesn't mean Mitt or anyone else who supports him has to be "wrong" or "bad" or somehow less of a Sovereign being.  We each have choices and Free Will as eternal beings experiencing humanity.  To find honor and value in this process includes choosing to see the value and honor in all humans, despite their differing views.  I choose for me and I value that choice enough to vote, and it will be with my heart-centered consciousness. 

Thank you for considering the same.

Namaste,

Jill

www.beaconforlightworkers.com

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• These folks here are brainwashed by these channelings.. My god people- Obama a star seed ? Do you have intuition at all? The man does not resonate with love and truth. He speaks as he is programmed to say what he is told.

• Lots OF BULLLL FROM THE SCARY KIDS RUNNING ARIUND IN OBUNDA MASKS HHAHAHAHAH I AM MORE SACRED OF OBUNDA THAN NIBIRU,THE ANNUNAKIS ETC HE IS A  ILUMINATTI HAHAHAHAHAHA I AM SCARED OF 4 MORE YEARS WUITH THIS CRAZY FOOL GIVEN MONEY TO THE CORPORATIOS,INSURANCES,SOLAR POWER SCAMM ETC,IF HE AT LEAST HAD GIVEN ALL THOIS MONEY TO POOR BLACKS IN THE TENDELOINS I WOULD VOTE ON HOIM,BUT THE GODAM NERD GAVE THE MONEY TO THE RICHST WHO TOOK THE MONEY AND INVESTED INDIA  HEHEH NAMASTE HEHHEHEHHEH VOTER ON HIM ANF GO LOOK FOR A JOB IN INDIA HAHAH NMASTE OBUNDA IS A ANUNAKI HAHAHHAHHAHHHAHHH

• Did your spiritual wisdom instruct you that "Obama" aka "Barry Saetoro" was involved in the CIA black projects?  Your prez (Mr. Spiritual Avatar - check how he renamed himself, no one else, he did this) signed into law EO-13***.

This order gives an unprecedented level of authority to the President and the federal government to take over all the fundamental parts of our economy – in the name of national security – in times of national emergency.

This means all of our water resources, construction services and materials (steel, concrete, etc.), our civil transportation system, food and health resources, our energy supplies including oil and natural gas – even farm equipment – can be taken over by the President and his cabinet secretaries. The Government can also draft U.S. citizens into the military and force U.S. citizens to fulfill “labor requirements” for the purposes of “national defense.” There is not even any Congressional oversight, only briefings are required.

By issuing this as an Executive Order the President puts the federal government above the law, which, in a democracy, is never supposed to happen.

And all the illuminati puppets have to do is install martial law to tighten the strings on the American populace.  Welcome to Nazi Germany, 1939.  

The reason why he looks so squeaky clean and resplendent is because he plays to the tune of the religion of science, which all of the US now follows.  This will ensure the enslavement of what's left of the human race with a wonderfully efficient microchipping program (they want to keep us "safe" - how thoughtful of them) and hopefully some good ole extermination via gas (not that creative, but hey, it's effective).

I also have friends who have seen this snake as he really is in the spirit realm, and it's a "highly developed spiritual being" but not the type you were expecting. 

• Hi Jill. It seems to me at this critical time, both candidates would have to be six of one half dozen of the other. But like you said, there are preferred flavors of icecream. Thank you for sharing our insights.

• Beautiful post!

• Yep...vote for one man that CANNOT change a dam thing w/o congress and CONGRESS is in the pocket of the Federal Reserve and the Federal Reserve is the tool of the DARK CABAL and we all know what the Dark Cabal is up too..

Why play the game?

Jesus did not join the Pharisees and Sadducees nor did he politic for a position in Cesars' or Herods courts.

Why? because you cannot change the world from the top down. The true change is wrought in the hearts of man and not the halls of congress!!

WAKE UP!!!

• amen

• Beautiful post. I will vote - I still have to live on this planet and I believe this election matters to America and to the world. If you live in America and are able to vote, please do your part. Express your will on November 6 and help secure Love and Light in this country and around the globe.

• Your vote does not count. The presidents are chosen within the elite.

• Confirmation by the author that the author is "energetically in another world" and based on that is now circulating inner wisdom info on the upcoming election outcome coming directly from the Source Creator.  Silly Silly Silly!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"don't stand to close to your ev while super charging
https://www.brighteon.com/948b0ea9-c6db-4f57-8a97-9b69a23ce549"
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  The Awakening - By Emmanuel DagherMay Energy Forecast Hi My Friend,It’s always a blessing for me to connect with your brilliant Spirit in this way!The world is shifting more quickly than ever, and people are waking up everywhere. The next phase of…
7 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: One last battle and the Rockefeller/Hitler branch of the KM will go down.
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
16 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
16 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   9 Fun Ways To Celebrate Beltane By Melanie BecklerBlessings and Happy May! Are you noticing that right now is a potent time of change within the Earth? I'm not talking so much here about the changes humanity is undergoing now ... Though that…
18 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The global white hat alliance scored major victories last week in the ongoing secret battle for the planet Earth. Klaus Schwab Rothschild, the Battenbergs (British Royals), Hillary Clinton Rockefeller, Barack Obama Hitler, Bill Gates and Dr. Anthony…
19 hours ago
More…

A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. U.S. Congressman Hale Boggs was a dissenter of Louisiana Governor Huey P. Long. For those who do not know who he was, Huey P. Long was the politician…

Read more…