INTEL RUMORS UPDATE 4/20 - obama Detained???

TREASON COUNTS AGAINST OBAMA

25 COUNTS OF TREASON AGAINST OBAMA

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2014/04/25-counts-treason-against-obama_19.html

INTEL RUMORS UPDATE 4/20

INTEL RUMORS UPDATE 4/20 – OBAMA IS AWAITING TRANSFER TO THE HAGUE FROM HIS USA HOLDING CELL. 25 TREASON CHARGES FROM THE USA PLUS MORE CHARGES FROM THE WORLD IS ON THE DOCKET. THIS MAY BE THE TRIAL OF THE CENTURY.

NOTICE – NO MAINSTREAM NEWS COVERAGE? HMMMM – WONDER WHY? WILL CNN FINALLY REVEAL THE DARK CABAL EXPOSURE VIDEOS? INTERESTING!

THE REPUBLIC HAS BEEN LIVE SINCE THURSDAY, APRIL 17TH. ACTIVE AND AWAITING THE RV. ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR RV, GOLD CURRENCY AND REPUBLIC IS SCHEDULED FOR EASTER SUNDAY, 4/20/14 AFTER 7:00 PM EST. PUBLIC EXCHANGING IS EXPECTED (AND HOPED) FOR THIS MONDAY OR TUESDAY.

GOD HAS BLESSED US THIS EASTER SUNDAY. THANK YOU AGAIN, LORD! THE PEOPLE ARE RECLAIMING THERE COUNTRY!

Source:

NESARA- REPUBLIC NOW - GALACTIC NEWS

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You must be talking about that truth that you've been hitting everyone on this forum with in the face. The amazing thing is, out of all the ridiculous tripe that you post here, none of it has been proven. Ever. Just the same old crap, over and over.

You're so far gone with this stuff, you dont even know when you're embarrassing yourself. I bet you're sitting there now with your tinfoil hat on, throwing darts at an Obama picture.

I can also tell by your insults that I've hit a nerve. That usually means I've exposed some truth. 

So, with that said, I'll just leave you and your butt-hurt alone now. I'm sure you have a very busy schedule next week posting the next barrage of conspiracy articles and mis-information. ;-)

• Considering that everything you've ever posted here has not had one shred of truth to it. Everything you post drips of liberal/progressive hate. You call yourself a lightworker, when in all truth you are a right wing shill. To say that Drekx is 'right' about everything is laughable.

I think also that you might be confused about what a troll is. Take a good look in the mirror my friend. As far as knowing whom I'm up against, your threats are empty and reek of desperation. I plan on going nowhere and plan on taking an interest in your political-stumping. 

It's important that people know the truth, and I will stand up to forum bully's such as yourself and expose that truth. You will say anything, and post anything, to further your political agenda. That much is apparent. 

• Aren't we being little of an emotional drama-queen now Mrs Ed?

All you need to take responsibility for is what You relay. If a source of yours turns out to be untrue then maybe you should not post anything more from that source until it have learned to speak truth?

• I'm personally disclosing events and knowledge that I gained while in the military. Feel free to read my blog posts for more details and information.

• Honestly, I really don't think there will be any "mass arrests". This is a soft-martial law scenario. Little by little they erode our liberties all the while they squeeze more and more greatly limiting their power and consolidating ours. Because it's gradual, most of it will go unnoticed until most wake up one day and realize they're in a prison and can't get out. In fact, it's so gradual that many people are lauding the tyranny. It's really sad and very pathetic.

• I was talking about the Drudgereport. No way Matt or any of his cronies wouldn't pick up on a story like this, if it were real, is what I was implying.

• Something of this magnitude would not go unnoticed. Chances are this is bunk.

• TOM:

ALL Ponzi Schemes fail, and the Federal Reserve is a Ponzi Scheme. ALL  fiat curencies fail, and the U.S. dollar is a fiat currency.

Please stop pushing this idea that the cabal is a perpetual entity. IT IS A FRAUD, AND IS GOING TO BE EXPOSED AND FAIL AS ALL FRAUDS HAVE DONE THROUGHOUT HISTORY. The proof that they are losing and being exposed is the inability to get a war started in Syria, the failed attempt to label the U.S. Tax Day Boston Marathon bombing as a domestic terrorist event, and the failed attempt to grab land from a rancher for a Chinese creditor via outrageous increases in grazing fees.

You sound somewhat like the same people who believe that real estate, Salvador Dali artwork, and U.S. Treasury Bills will always be a good investment.

• Absoultely right, Malcolm.  It is all FALLING.  It's just a matter of TIME.

• I hope you guys are nicer to Hillary than you were to the black guy.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Maybe the wannabe Bond villain Klaus Schwab knows his days are numbered as are the rest of his WEF and the entire Dark Cabal in general. https://youtu.be/qQm6B3tis4Q?si=Co066pkqobHHBYa5"
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
"A little bit I did not know about China. I knew it was bad with tons of corruption like I mentioned earlier, but after seeing those videos you posted Drekx it's way worse than I thought. Thanks for sharing those. I learned a little more today thanks…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"More evidence is here for all to view:
Red China is actually a fake nation, in which it's psychopathic leadership seek to impress outsiders, with their "competence," by pretending to be "modern" and "civilised," when in fact, they are backward and…"
7 hours ago
"Justin, you have a good heart regarding China.....However, July-August, 2023..."Nature" has been working hard, as in biblical times...In this era, a severe karmic penalty is due China, rather than the ten plagues that vexed Pharaoh...Red China is…"
8 hours ago
"Yeah it's sad the situation over there that's for sure. Who knows maybe they get lucky and turn things around. The way it's looking right now though they are gonna need a huge miracle. They gotta fix things over there quickly. Change the way they…"
9 hours ago
"The problem with Chinese authorities is that they cover up any and every disaster, to "save face." They also lie constantly to their own people and certainly to foreigners....Truth is, China is totally mismanaged and the people are too afraid to…"
9 hours ago
More…