pic_barack_obama_the_liar_in_chief.png

Krishna said:

"This Man has absolutely no shame... He has been caught a number of times lying ... HE IS S SHAMELESS CREATURE ...cannot be human as a human being would have been ashamed and resigned"

Feather replied:

"Why aren´t you angry about the govm´t in England where you live.???...they are liars and crooks, too..!!!"

Drekx responded:

The UK is run by liars and crooks, also, that much is true...The difference is, you won't find any fake new age channels massively and energetically promoting David Cameron, on new age websites....Ask yourself why this Obama fraud, among many others, is constantly being promoted by the likes of Trutwin and Quinsey...?? Why is a liar presented as a messiah...??

It's obvious that the Dark Cabal feel that they have a better chance of convincing you to believe in Saint Obama, than a Saint Cameron, or Bush...And thus, you can be baited offtrack into a false vision of their choosing...which means up a cul de sac.

They have created an artificial "Mandela complex" around Obama, that would never have worked with any UK politician......Especially our aloof and cold Etonians.

So now you know why we stick on the Obama case and tear that curtain down, with gusto......I also expose Obama because he presides over the heaviest clampdown on civil liberties in US history, as well as the murderous Drone Wars...

So, every time a spurious "channel" posts a message on ACC, about Obama coming to the rescue, or Obama announcing ET, or announcing NESARA....I often counter such disinfo and will keep pointing out the fraud, as rapidly as they create them....

I look upon this work as a challenge to CIA Psyops and their flying circus of Obamanoid fanatics..

I hope this explains why I generally don't expose David Cameron and George Osborne, who are truly worthless as propaganda material, for the Cabal to utilise on the public, as they fool nobody...Their role is as unpopular functionaries delivering mass austerity, rather than as pawns for psychological warfare...The same goes for Hollande of France.

Thankyou and blessings...

Drekx Omega

8108711501?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I still remember back during my High School days they forced us to watch him being inaugurated as president back then I used the term he's just another politician and nothings gonna change or get better. My one teacher told me I sounded racist when I said that thinkin I had a problem with the color of his skin I guess.
    • Wokery in the education system.....However I do like the reforms being made in Florida, which have virtually outlawed DEI, et al, from universities..
      This will spread, until the joke of woke, goes completly broke....;-)
      • Yes the sooner woke goes away the better. It got old a long time ago lol.
        • Yup...!! Woke is so false, so irrational, so moronic, that the new response is simply to roll eyes, rather than raise blood pressures...
  • Drekx this is another of your old discussions on here that needs to make a comeback especially with what's gonna be coming up this year involving crimes of the Obama's being exposed.
    • Yes, you're right, friend....Obama is planning a comeback as "first lady"....So this forum can reciprocate a comeback, to remind all...;-)
      Of course, he's FAR LESS popular than when this forum was created, back in 2013, as people have largely woken up now, in 2024, to the Obama deception and fraud....

There are some diehard Obama supporters, like John Jancar, but most now recognise (as I hoped) that Barry is evil and not a starseed, or lightworker, as promoted by others in the new age community, a few years ago....

I remember when Mike Quinsey used to dish out disinfo, via his imaginary friend; "Salusa." Claiming that Obama was a "member of the Sirian council," or some such poppycock...
      Now Mike never mentions this...OF COURSE....LOL
      • Yeah the Obama charade has gone on long enough and its gonna be awesome when people find out who he and his husband Big Mike really are. Might be painful for some when they find out the truth, but they will have to suck it up and get over it. First lady Barry lol. I got a good laugh from that.
        • Also, the Moslem brotherhood connections are really going to shock some people...Plus all the crimes he was involved with..
          • Yes hopefully some mainstream media outlets when these crimes come out will be willing to report them. Fox is the only one I can think of that would, but even they are controlled and might be told not to. Everything that is reported though I'm gonna have a field day and post it on here might piss off a few members on here, but they will get over it lol.
            • In the UK there are several independent journalists, who are active on YT, etc....They will report, even if MSM clams shut on the topic...

And speaking of "pissing off those few members," here, John Jancar will probably rise to new heights of Obama frenzy and blind devotion, if he sees our take downs...That will be fun..
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.