Here we take a much closer look at one of the founders of the Now infamous GF/GFL and how she played and still is the major writer and screen play author of past and recent story’s and updates from her brother Sheldan Nidle.

CHANGE IN ACRONYM Since the galactic word "PA'O" requires  certain  clicks and high notes to be pronounced properly, we have decided  to change the  word to "PAO". This word is pronounced by just saying its  three letters - P, A,  O.

Thank you. Selamat Ja! Sheldan Nidle

PAG PHOTO ALBUM We invite PAGs to send in their group photo to  be  published on our website every month. Our intent is to show the many  faces of  PAGs participating all over the world. PAGs can have their own  unique group name  and message to the world. This shows their autonomy and  our respect for their  identity. Send your scanned image in JPG format (for  Windows) or JPEG format  (for Macintosh) topagstories@aol.com Please give us some brief   information about your group.

PAG STORIES We welcome all PAG members to send in their   experiences and stories of remarkable PAG people and amazing events to be   published in our newsletter. Also, we would love to hear about projects   accomplished in 1999 and projects planned for 2000. Please tell your stories  as  clearly and vividly as possible, and keep each story to not more than  one page  in length. The goal of these stories is to inspire other groups  to initiate new  projects, to self-organize, and to encourage cooperation  and support among the  groups. Please include the name of the author, the  name of your group, address,  and country. Also, please send a copy to your  Regional Coordinator. Send your  stories to:pagstories@aol.com

To read the latest Pag Stories: Click Here

SURVEY We are conducting a survey and we'd appreciate your   feedback to the question:

What is special about PAO that inspires your support?

Send your brief response to paorg@aol.com to  be published in the monthly  newsletter. Please remember to put "PAO Survey" on  the subject line.

SUSAN:   HER LIFE AND HER COMMENTARIES Greetings. I am honored to write   commentaries which appear on the PAO website for my brother, Sheldan. I live  in  Seattle, work as a critical care registered nurse and am in my 40's  (enough  about that!).

Sheldan is my elder brother and we grew up in Buffalo, New York. Our  family  consisted of just we two siblings raised by two odd parents, a huge  extended  ethnic family, and a strange assemblage of "other" personages.  Both of us  migrated west many long years ago. I have lived in the Pacific  Northwest for 24  years, while my brother has lived in California and  Hawaii.

To clarify, my commentaries appear sporadically because, sadly, I am  pressed  for time due to a tight school/work schedule. I have gladly  written for the site  and have especially enjoyed feedback from readers. A  deep satisfaction gleaned  from the act of writing impels me to continue.  My mind and personality crave the  opportunity to write more articles,  books and screenplays. The most pleasurable  experience of my life,  however, will always be the act of reverently gazing at  the night sky and  dreaming. This continues to the present unremittingly, as it  has from  early childhood. I believe it harms no one and nothing, except for   straining my neck muscles. Writing gallops closely behind in my list of  beloved  pastimes. The worship of "Mary" in all of her forms and the love  of animals,  trees, music, and some people, occupies my heart. The  appearance of a suitable,  loving mate and the hard road to accomplishing a  nurse practitioner's license  and/or a writer's success, loom on the  horizon. Why limits? What, me worry? As  everything changes so profoundly  before our eyes, one never knows what "them  guys upstairs" have in  store.

Namaste, Susan

Susan's Millennium Commentary, "Some Thoughts About Time"

Dec.  27, 1999

Somewhere near, lived those of the blue persuasion.

Painting their faces with muted tones of yellow and

ochre, they would move along together, undulating in

twos and threes. Hearing attuned to the inner music of the

wind's flickering, they chanted and whispered ancient names,

names of those who had passed beyond, into the next field.

A Disturbance in the Field

There were times, watching between rhythms, finding and hearing words and steps beating out a pattern, the old pattern, I stretched out. Yes, and as I caught the distant sound, was no longer aware of a disturbance.

And the color was flowing from their feet and hands,      their bodies were swaying and moving.      Turning, turning in the sky
     Their edges soft, their feelings spiraled,      As they wove their song in the night.      The stream was not obstructed.

No disturbance was felt.

Finally,      Melting back to the square-edged box      called "Life",      the colors coming on bright and harsh with      hidden sharp angles catching my      old corners, I heard the wind whipping past me
     as I dropped swiftly.

I looked down.

And was again aware of the disturbance.

Last night I walked in the dark woods and put my hands on the old tree again. She called to me, leaning towards me, in that high-pitched, sweet, softly smiling tone, the way a tree recognizes you at midnight. Yes, she knew me, with my questing and my questions. She extended herself to me, engulfing my thoughts and expanding what was me.

My hands firmly on her, we turned slowly in the moonlight, never moving, never pausing. The slow dancing turn, the clockwise spiral shift, of the dark earth towards the silver moon. Her companion watched silently. Eons she had paused there with him. Nodding, he turned to oblige and allow. Yes, this moment occurred, in the middle of blueness of a dark moon night, and no one spoke in the silence. There was no disturbance.

How long will it take to return to the house with many rooms? How long before I can sit down in the comforting brown chair that I long for? The interconnecting rooms are waiting for my visit, silently keeping watch and form in the midst of my deepest dreams.

When I was a child, what childishness there was, was left out of the hallway, the long hallway. I thought it was only a hallway, but it was a tube, a corridor to somewhere else. The tube was square and it was round, it had a floor, and it didn't. Floating down it was not unusual. Flying down it was normal. Its length varied, according to time. It always had a door at the end. A blue door, which somehow we would open at the right moment of approach. You had to look sideways at it, and then it cooperated. Other times, it just went away. Like time goes away.

The hallway held many things. It was filled with surprises. A whole kingdom, or a twinge of remembrance. Dreaming our dreams, we would slide down the hallway at our own pace. A preparation...in the hallway. Before the door.

A Glitch in Time Saves Nine

How are we managing to integrate the new with the old? We have to continually remember that we are spending time in one small corner of a larger reality. It is difficult for us to keep the perspective of the new inside of ourselves, and yet remind ourselves that the world, in a larger way, revolves in its own pattern. Slowly, and not with our desires in mind, she makes her way towards the different levels.

It is a time to find a way to create one's own reality. A shift in how we see ourselves is necessary. How are you preserving your sense of reality in these shifting times? Writing, dreaming and talking with others are my chief ways of staying creative and grounded. I would love to hear from you and see how you cope.

Do you write down your dreams? Do you ponder and wonder what the heck is going on REALLY deep down, during these changes that are occurring with dizzying swiftness?

When I can find time, I am writing about how we are dealing with these changes on inner levels. I really don't care how many canned goods you have, or if you will be able to use your car next year. I care about what we are doing inside to feel, think and dream our way through the coming shifts.

When I was a child, I read voraciously. My brother and I were confronted with two worlds, constantly. These two realities did not mesh. I have been pondering for many years, how did we exist between these two worlds, these two dimensions? Have you experienced the other reality? And how do you bring that back to your life? I am not interested in convincing anyone of the realness of the other levels, I just know that there are many of us who experience this, and I know we cope in different ways. I will share with you how I cope more and more, and I would love to hear your stories.

So again, I would like to say that I do not want to hear stories of experiences; I want to hear your heart. How do you feel, what do you do to cope? What do you think and dream? We must let it out, so that others can follow the stream and we will travel down river and over the falls...

So, if this resonates with you, send your dreams, your poetry, your stories.

Send them to me through paorg@aol.comand they will be forwarded to me.

Namaste, Susan

netprint.gif  To print this commentary formatted for fewer pages: Click here

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Whistle down the lane 20 years branching off-- starting your own quest, setting up your own guide lines to fit ones own program is just what we see to day,  I don’t think, very seriously that Susan or Sheldon know this is going on and how its gone against everything they originally stood for, and tried to bring to life.

• I believe Susan Nidle had and has always from the sound of how she pieced together in her own words and the story’s and dreams of many other people she inspired that wrote in with there idea’s on how the would could be,,

In a world were everyone could come together in one spirit and one mind to create a utopian world. In a story if not the real world that could help us cop with the harsh realities of real life, a support group as it were. 

What its morphed into, by allowing any Joe blow to Signe up, with out a moderation or quarantine period as you would in any member ship, is were it all got out of there control and out of hand as it is in our present time. 

Like most religions the founding core is pretty sound and holds much wisdom -- when it branches out its like the game whistle down the lane.

Each time some ones personal twist or beliefs gets intermingled distorting the original thought or idea intended at the founding of that same religion,  were ever there are two or more gathered in repetition its termed a religion.  In this case GF/GFL Religion turned Cult -- (us only) question anything and your band from joining.  

Must accept with out question that this original screen play is real, and not that you can contribute as originally asked for us to do.

To add to the dreams of a little girl and how we as one could make a big difference if we all pulled together in one spirit.

I believe its still there, and not what it seems one individual want it to be. And demands.

So, so sad what its turned into because of a few rogue ego driven individuals have made it, into what its not.  

I ran with it for a few years and contributed heavily,  Till I ran into one of these expert zealots his way or the hi way. 

• TWO years earlier Susan Nidle

November 29, 1997

Dear Readers:

For all who read this, may we now begin an evolving relationship based on mutual respect, kindness, understanding and open communication. All solid, meaningful and lasting relationships develop from a foundation of shared experience, shared history, shared loyalty and trust. It is to be hoped that we can start this process as you read this. Let me introduce myself. I am a health care professional in my 40's and I live in Seattle. I have read my brother's material, as well as that of others, on the 'Net. The need for me to comment and to establish a dialogue came to me earlier this year. The opportunity has now arrived! Please feel free to comment and to ask questions as you feel the need. My ground rule for life and for communication on this site will always be — keep it honest, keep it clean and keep it kind. Think about how your comments are received at the other end. So, let us begin.

Everyone who reads this has a different set of life experiences. Those experiences will lead each of us to interpret Sheldon's messages in a slightly different way. Whatever is in our hearts and minds, whatever we believe, will cause us to filter his words and to change them. Let us therefore acknowledge that each of us will glean our own meanings, based on the intellectual and spiritual influences that have shaped our lives. Since the age of 3, and probably earlier, my background has been deeply steeped in "metaphysics", comparative religions, meditation, myth and symbol, etcetera. If, based on this background, my point of view becomes too obtuse or unfathomable, please write to me and we can talk about it.

My brother's update for November 25 focuses first on the Ascension process. What a maligned and overused word is Ascension, but we must keep in mind that it is a process. Though we all experience the energies, we do filter them in our own way. For some, that may mean profound changes in the physical body, such as illness or nausea, dizziness, absolute fatigue, inability to digest certain foods, diarrhea, aches and pains, flu-like symptoms, or changes in hormonal cycles.

It seems that some people are experiencing the rapid onset of sometimes "fatal" illnesses, which cause them to change their lifestyle. And a number of people who have been just barely 'hanging in there' physically, suddenly let go and die. I think this is a time when people are learning BIG lessons quickly. It seems to me that we are being challenged at whatever level we can learn most profoundly. To wit, if we learn best through physical body changes, we may be experiencing serious health problems. If we are very emotional, we may be undergoing profound changes in relationships, such as divorce, death or betrayal. Or we may be experiencing bouts of heavy depression, confusion, inability to focus and control our emotions. By the same token, if we are more intellectual, we may be feeling confused, listless, withdrawn, unable to focus our ideas, very FORGETFUL, and so forth.

We are all being affected at some level, even to our DNA, as some scientists and researchers have recently begun to report. We are being influenced , or "prepared", from the cell to the soul level. Is this frightening, is this an intrusion, or is this something we should fight against? No! I refuse to entertain the illusion that this is not of our own will. We all agreed to participate in this at some level, and it is high time that we began our participation! We are here NOW because we want to be a part of this, so what is holding us back? In the course of this letter, we shall talk about what that means.

The update spoke of how they built the foundation, and are now working on the steel framing — which, I guess, means the "star seed" people. At some level, this change and reinforcement of certain individuals filters down to all of us. At a basic level, be aware that we are going through changes. We must try to stay grounded and humble. We are all working together to get through this, and we need to remember that we are all connected. What is done to the least is done to the whole. The same goes for our beloved planet. She is being helped and worked on at a core level. Her frequencies are undergoing incredible swings — witness the magnetic pole shifting. I have heard reports that pilots are having to calibrate their instruments almost daily to keep up with the shifts in magnetic north. (Do you realize how amazing this is?)

Since childhood, I have visualized the Earth as a beautiful and glorious Woman. I love her dearly and would do anything for her. In fact, I feel that I exist just to be here for HER. Many women I have spoken with feel the same way. They are strangely drawn and loyal to the Earth as a Woman and as the Mother. It is that point on which I focus through all this. I try to keep Her in mind as the One who is Important. We shall help Her through this. We are there for Her. And so that we can be of more help to Her, we must heighten our own frequencies. As the update said, the key to freeing the Earth of her limitations is by "the rapid shift in frequency and in the nature of the geomagnetic field," which is basically causing all of our discomfort. So why should we even attempt to hold up this process? I think that fear is what holds most of us back. We must acknowledge our fears.

Compassion and love involve work. They are simple and yet they are complex. They are difficult, both to understand and to accept. When done from the heart, it is easy for us to practice these virtues. The problem is, of course, that our hearts are not open. They are filled with fear, sadness, remorse, revenge, bitterness, etcetera. Events we have found difficult to accept, have perhaps hardened them. Hence the need to dig even deeper into our hearts and open them still further. Do we accept the circumstances in our lives as lessons to be learned that will allow us to open our hearts still further? Or do we use these events as an excuse to close our hearts down and simply blame?

It seems to me that the rituals we have been inventing, pursuing and devoting ourselves to, have helped us to respond in a more positive manner. (Is this true for you?) I have been praying to the Mother and am even doing the ritual of the rosary with a group of women. We meet, not physically, but by long-distance, but we are focused on the same thoughts. We pray and meditate using Mary and other symbols of the Mother to focus our energies. I have to say that it has helped me tremendously. I focus my heart on the Mother symbol to try to activate the depths of my own faith and compassion. I also pray to White Tara, female counterpart of the Tibetan Buddhist Avalokiteshvara, and the Mother of Compassion. These things help ground me. (What helps to ground you? Find it and keep it as your ritual.)

It seems to me that our dreams are very important now. If our logical minds are having trouble accepting the reality of the changes that are occurring, then our dreams embody the only true way some of us have of hoping to understand what's real. Our minds logically interpret the intuitive, and misrepresent it to us. But in dreaming, the logical mind is shut down. The symbols dreams give to us can sometimes come directly from our souls — the real reality. At some point, the logic of "dream time" will be our real world. We will no longer need to employ the "logical mind". It will be an anachronism. But for now, it is only through dreams or waking visions that most of us have access to that soul level.

Waking visions are a wonderful approach and we should allow ourselves to daydream and to drift. We can set aside a point in our meditation time to envision what we will. (See what comes to you. I guarantee that you will often receive your most valuable insights in that state.) More and more, we are living in a time when the wisdom of our lives arises from the realm beyond the "logical" — the concrete mind. But how shall we get there?

We must all activate ourselves. Through individual work, we must open our souls and our hearts. In the past,. Shamans were the only ones allowed to frequent the other realms. They did all the work — familiarized themselves with the territory — and were acknowledged accordingly. Now that once-distant realm is right around the corner. Over 75 years ago, Alice Bailey (an English-born occultist and New Age prophet), said that the veil between the two worlds would be rent asunder by the end of this century. Boy, was she right! There is now only a very THIN curtain between us. It is time we began to accept the spiritual side of ourselves and befriended it. The Angelic Realm is all around us and we must open our hearts, our eyes and our ears to them. We must recognize only the Highest and the Best of them and invite them in. We must always use our intelligence, our faith and our hearts: they will lead us to know what is right and to act for the greater good. And, of course, we must follow the Golden Rule: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

You do not always have to accept what I say, or what my brother Sheldon says, but you must judge what you encounter in life. Read, explore and meditate, and filter it through your own "BS" detector - your heart, your mind and your discernment - to find your own truth.

Just remember..........The truth is out there. Really! And it is stranger than you think.

Blessings,

Susan Nidle

I WELCOME your comments, responses and additions. Just e-mail me through this site: paorg@aol.com

netprint.gif  To print this commentary formatted for fewer pages: Click here
      • mailto:paorg@aol.com  

I wonder what would happen if some of this brake away off shoot, rebels and what they’ve been doing under there Name sake and what its turned into.  As they only hear one side of the story, and not the two sided hypocrisy we have to deal with daily?

• You do not always have to accept what I say, or what my brother Sheldon says,

How embarrassing for Drexk who based his whole identity on a made-up story by a lonely, broke brother and sister duo. 

In a way, I feel sorry for Sheldan, Susan, Drexk and the Mrs., but so much money and lies makes it hard to feel sorry for them -not to mention name-calling. 

Like I said before, when they want to come clean like Greg Giles did we will be here to help them recover and find UNITY with the rest of humanity. 

• :-) thanks it means allot for those like myself that once was caught up in this screen play. it wasn’t easy saying sorry to those i once laughed at. the cruelest joke of all is this NESARA thingy. I’ve seen it on TV were a fake lotto ticket was given as a birthday gift, and they thought they had won 50,000 they were devastated when they found out it wasn’t real.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"I posted on here a few months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
8 hours ago
"I posted on here a couple months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and the Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
9 hours ago
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ&t=2732s"
10 hours ago
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and The Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
10 hours ago
More…