Why is it that every1 is always preaching Love & light and all the glorious aspects that go with it? when in actual fact everyone on here is SUFFERING with one kind of discrepancy or another??

This whole focus on love while you're in physical torment is utter sh!t!! Why should we pretend to not feel what we're actually feeling in this tormented thiird dimension, after all it is all part of experience!!! But who in their right mind would choose to experience utter heart felt torment like this????

Take this 3rd dimensional illusary reality and stick it where the second sun don't shine!!

I've truly had enough of this FUCKED UP so-called reality!! And anyone who's out there who thinks they can tell me any different can either fuck right off or try and walk a mile in my shoes......Good luck to any one of you fucken pretenders!!

I honestly don't give a flying shit if I get Barred from here for posting this!! Goodluck to the lot of ye!
I'll probably see the majority in the next incarnation anyway, cos we're all just too biased and f*d up to giv e a shit.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• yes        captin,        but  you  forgot to  mention  you  can   that   you  can  transcend  the  emotional  body of  pain  and suffering  by  awakening    100   percent   from   sleep.
      • listen   mr sayzarzillion,dont   tell me what i did  and    did   not   forget,get off   my  back   you dingbat!
  • If you didn't give a *bleep"* then you wouldnt be telling us how sick you are of everything...

Yes things seem out of hand sometimes, but what you percieve as going on around you is a mirror to your inner self..

I have had many, many moments in the past Einstein, where I could get fed up with others being negative and uncaring towards me.. But you have to slap yourself in the face. The moment you let others get you down, you let yourself down. No one has the power to bring you down unless You let them.

Look at yourself in the mirror, forgive yourself for retaliating to the World, in turn beating yourself up by bringing your own-self down...

You are perfect just as you are. The problem you have is believing everyone has to change in order for you to succeed..

That is wrong.. you have to learn to forgive yourself for believing in the World that you have to be a certain way, and that things are wrong with you.. you are fine the way you are... Realise that everyone progresses at their own time, and it is not up to you to be their saviour!!!!!! If your family doesn't make it, that is fine, it's not the end of your relationships with them... Anything is possible.. some people can spend only under a minute without breath, some 20 minutes or more, it is due to their beliefs.. just because someone climbs a mountain, and another can't, it is due to their beliefs, if you believe you will fail, you will fail.... if you believe you can succeed, chances are, you CAN.

You have to have more belief in yourself!!

Forget the views you have of everyone else!! DO NOT JUDGE!!!!!

DO NOT JUDGE OTHERS, FOR YOU ACTUALLY JUDGING YOURSELF.

Why judge yourself, you cannot help who you are, and why would you want to change who you are...

Your belief system is what creates your physical reality, the reality you percieve to be real!!!

your views, make me believe, you have not searched for the answers you seek thoroughly enough !!

you haven't searched and found all the keys to existance that others have found.

For this, i do not blame you, or pity you, but i ask you keep asking and searching until you find the Peace you require to allow yourself to accept who you are, and be happy..

Because this life is just a game, and it is for you to look back on and see how well you played it for yourself.. As you are your own God, You are not source, but you ARE OF HIM.... You did not create yourself, but you can create, that is your gift, and you can experience and learn, that is also your gift!! You are blessed and you cannot come to harm!! You should know you can never truly die, you always move on, life is FOREVER CHANGING. Do not get caught up in the past second, minute, hour, or days, thats gone, you are who you are right now! WHO DO YOU CHOOSE TO BE    RIGHT NOW???!! That is what matters, You are ALWAYS ASCENDING, ALWAYS GOING FORWARD, you are always growing.. You can always change your mind. No one to YOU is More powerful than YOU! None knows exactly what you have known.. You are the explorer and the wayshower for the beings who come after us!! YOU CHOSE THIS JOURNEY!! REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!! YOU SAID "YES!!!!!" TO BEING HERE!! You are already DIVINE!!! You are already one of a kind!! NO ONE can JUDGE YOU!! As noone IS YOU!!

• That was profound, put into place all that I feel as well.  Thank you very much :) 
      • lol.. thankyou =)
  • I've had my moments, but honestly keeping a positive perspective about my life has helped me accomplish way more than I ever dreamed of. There are only two types of thoughts, attack thoughts and thoughts with the vibration of love. It's up to each individual to choose what thoughts they want to manifest.  Many of our problems are old and karmic, others are newer and come from recent thought residuals which only deepen the experience of separation.

I hope you can find something to make you smile really soon. Take care.

• No one ever said that this life would be easy. What have you learned this time around? 
    • Don't believe anything
      Including this statement
    • Now that is very true.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sicko CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....
Crazy, crazy, Red Chinese authorities...🐉

Bless the Chinese people and parents of those unfortunate kids...🎕⚱️…"
2 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
3 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
4 hours ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
5 hours ago
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
5 hours ago
More…