Replies

• Greg Giles has been incarnating on earth over 3 million years, and you been here 3 thousand years and you criticize him?  Please take time to clear your own karma through meditaion before dumping it out on the souls here.

• Yah this is a battlefield Devi, sorry if it's causing you discomfort.  Light Warriors understand that things need to be taken care of.  And that is what I and many others intend to do...

Sorry if what I'm saying is causing you stress, I am generally not this way ~ Im coming across a little intense :)

• I think the bullshit is in your own mind, being that you are a bigoted racist.  And you think everyone should be a christian, that's also a huge red flag.

• Mr. Ed: Please take a different pic with your hands out of your pockets.

• Nice! ~ Love Bjork@ :)

• Thanks so much Riam, just trying to do my part to empower and liberate :)

• "It doesn't weigh to my favor. What are you talking about?"

I'm trying to determine you Are who you say you Are. Haven't you realized that yet?

"I haven't asked Mike yet."

Then do it, it takes only a second of channeling if your question is clear enough.

"I'm in a company with some people right now"

And yet you have time to sit here and talk to people about yourself?
    That's not very social to your friends m8..
    Tell'em you're going to the bathroom, connect, get the answers you need and get back here and post the reply.

Stop bullshitting us and get serious for once.

• OPENING
    THE PERSIAN COURT

T.Ill.Sov.: Sir Knights Cousins, assist me to open this Council of the Red Cross of Babylon.
    All rise.
    Sir Knight Captain of the Guard, what is the first care of a Knight of the Red Cross of Babylon?
    Captain of Guard: To see that the Council Chamber is duly guarded within and without, Thrice Illustrious Sovereign.
    T.Ill.Sov.: You will see that that duty is performed.
    Captain of Guard knocks on door ***** **, answered by Sentinel.
    Captain of Guard, gives no Sign: Thrice Illustrious Sovereign, the Council Chamber is duly guarded.
    T.Ill.Sov.: Sir Knight Master of Cavalry, are all present Knights of the Red Cross of
    Babylon?
    Master of Cavalry: Sir Knights , you will shew the 1st Sign of this Degree.
    Knights comply.
    Master of Cavalry answers with 2nd Sign.
    Master of Cavalry, gives 1st Sign: They are all true Knights of our Order, O Great and Mighty King.
    T.Ill.Sov.: Let us pray.
    May the Sovereign Master of All encourage and animate all true Knights, and dismay and confound all their enemies.
    All: So mote it be.
    T.Ill.Sov.: I declare this Council duly opened in the name of the Mighty Darius.
    Knocks ***** **, repeated by Captain of the Guard and Sentinel.
    Director of Ceremonies opens Volume of Sacred Law on pedestal at Ezra, chap 3.
    T.Ill.Sov. and Officers of the Persian Court leave their places, and take seats elsewhere in the Lodge Room.
    The Central Pedestal, with Volume of Sacred Law and two swords, is placed in position.
    Rev. Prel. and Officers of the Royal Arch Council put on robes and take their places. 

http://www.stelling.nl/vrijmetselarij/ovoamd_r4.html

• Darius, King of Persia, did not simply rule as he wished, as he was very much a minion of the Anunnaki "creator Gods" who directed many of his strategies...Indeed, the Freemasons still observe a particular degree known as the "Red Cross of Babylon" who pay specific homage to Darius' role and thus his mission in service to the ruling Illuminati control matrix....

If you were Darius, you would have more insights into his less than independent rulership, as all ancient Kings were front men for the Anunnaki, including Darius...

Here is a detailed description of the Knights Templar-Freemasonic ritual which mentions Darius by name, as the King who freed the Hebrews from the Babylonian exile...

Darius was very much part of the establishment in his time and as mentioned in the Illuminoid references....

See the linked ritual in detail, of the degree known as the "Knights of the Red Cross of Babylon." Darius was revered by the order, for his role....and the Council was opened in his name...

http://www.stelling.nl/vrijmetselarij/ovoamd_r4.html

• 8114383299?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well that's OK bro....You tried your best and hit the limit you could manage....64-hours falls short of the ideal 72, but, still a great start....You will find that the more you do these longer fasts, the better you will get....When I started these…"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello Drekx, I had to break my 3 days fast cycle after about 64 hours, because I felt weak had no energy and begun to sweat, but anyway it was a great experience, over and out LOL"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Well, it sure is better than the Eurovision Song Contest...LOL
Back in the 1980s, they had more taste, as I'm more keen on scantly-clad female dancers, rather than (yuck) men....and strange woke demonic people..

Legs & Co dance to Bobby…"
4 hours ago
"And when you hear the robotic voice on my vids, it sometimes incorrectly mispronounces my name, as "Drek-ex,"...(albeit, should not be two syllables)
It should correctly be pronounced as "DREXX." One syllable...In ancient times, before the great…"
5 hours ago
"OK people, time for a musical break.....Relax and enjoy, the groove....👏🏻🌞

(The original version was being played by a DJ, in the Woodbridge-Bentwaters AFB (officer ranks) staff disco, during the Rendlesham incident of 1980, when Lieutenant Col.…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A remix of the Rodney Franklin classic, from 1980..."The Groove." 👏🏻🌞
The Groove (Remastered) ·
FTG Presents The Vaults Vol.4, ℗ 2017 Sony Music Entertainment UK, Released on: 2017-04-07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6f3xBpS24o"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"Every deep state project has an inner and outer purpose...."Climate change" is peripheral..the inner and deeper purpose is this:

Chemtrails are secret attempts by elite earth humans to deflect certain bio-transformative cosmic rays from reaching…"
8 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth05/14/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.1K Views Tags: aerosols, badpollution, badscience, chemtrails, climate change, Dangerous, Ecology, environment, fake science,…
10 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0