leading to sexual frustration to the point of poisoning myself to keep my sanity,

i feel like im in prison because im stuck in a city with woman that look like wrinkly kids that just want to trap you for child maintanance, is driving me to insanity because i aint able to find a way of legaly getting out of this cage and its just building up rage, bottling up getting bigger and bigger, cuasing dupression and since iv seen a spaceship from old life people are all over me mainly with earpeaces and cellphones while looking at me deep,i just want to find a way of moving to a better environment where i wont be disected for being culturely different, is their an easier way than reincarnating

im a cammander not a comedian. i thank any help on this

love and light

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I agree but by condeming the whole female species in the western world is not going to help bring peace of mind. Will twist his mind further. He could do with a nice holiday around spiritual people that he  can find friends from that will give evidence to weaken his belief that all western women are evil and untrust worthy. There may be some out there that are atm but it really is an irrational belief that needs sorting for him to move forward. 
  • This discussion is off the scale isn't it James really amplifying peoples emotions WOW. 

• It's the way the system has been set up.  We shouldn't sit and point fingers thinking everyone is out to get us.  This is the world we shaped and created and EVERYONE needs to be resonsible for all their creations (including creating children).

If we want a different world and a different system then we need to make it.  What is the fair solution for all? 

The innocent in all cases are the children born.  Whether they are born to parents that are looking at them as another government check, or whether they are born to people that want to love them, they should not suffer and need care.

Remember, though, as an adult your decisions are yours as to who you are going to be intimate with and what significance that has for you (except in cases of being forced, of course).  If you think your needs to 'get off' are so strong that you would risk the consequences that could occur, then that is your decision.  One of the problems here, is that sex needs to be more sacred and not a device to have quick thrill.  If people valued their bodies, and those of others, more there would be less problems.  

• Wo Constantina!  Let it out sister!  Let em have it!  Good to 'get your angries out' isn't it!  

When women were devoted to following the path of the Mother Goddess, they were much more 'empowered'.  This was a time when society was more Matriarchal rather than Patriarchal (what it is now).

Many western women live this way - purely because of FEAR.  They are not empowered, so they need to stomp all over men, and demand their rights - as a way to gain power.  But this isn't power, it's just stemmed from fear and therefore creates further bad relationships between the opposite sex.  Many mainstream Western women are hardly even aware that they possess intuition.  This is to be viewed with pity as our intuition is our built-in compass and navigator through life.  No wonder they need to 'get what they can' rather than live their life with confidence in themselves. 

I'm inclined to gravitate towards more hippy or spiritual type women as my friends, as they are far more gentler, have more respect towards men and are aware of karma.  Also many spiritual women are nurturers and healers - not the opposite - fear-pot cranks (or feminists).

If you watch 'The Mists of Avalon' they talk about where the Goddess kept the world in balance.  Right now, it is way out of balance, (and feminism is out of balance).

Women used to understand that birth was a CHOICE, not a guilt trip by men in long cloaks who dictated that abortion was murder.  Many indigeonous cultures knew this, and simply took herbs or bark off a tree if they did not wish to give birth.  So where has overpopulation come from?  The church and male patriarchs interfering in 'secret women's business'.

I think Shemyaza is feeling despaired and has some points (he is just feeling that all women can't be trusted) until he meets more spiritual ones who can be trusted.

Butterfly

• We all have sexual needs.  It's simple.

Needing sex leaves us vulnerable.  We all have to watch out with who we get caught up with.  In times of intimacy, we cannot help but trust someone, so we shed everything and give ourselves to them.  Even if they are not right for us, or taking what they can get from us. 

We're human.  We're made to reproduce, and males are driven to populate the Earth.  This requires compassionate understanding.

• just throw her out goddamnit, or go Patrick Bateman on her!
  • Look at the title of the post, my first reaction was to be pissed off, I am proud to be a woman and have paid dearly for it, every woman has... but I don't want to feed discord so I hesitated and added a kind comment, not the knee jerk one I wanted to initially.
    • What I can see from the title of this post, is just a young guy who is feeling despaired.  Sometimes when one person hurts us, in our pain we say 'oh everyone's nasty'. 

I didn't take it too seriously, just saw past it.  I think men have to be wise who they are having sex with now and really consider the contraception to protect themselves.

• Men? lol, I think we all do!!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1546

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Technology has certainly advanced and what was once science fiction, is now science fact...A good example is the INVISIBILITY SUIT....Or sheet....or structured screen, one can stand behind and become invisible....This reminds me of the HG Wells…"
20 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good to see the UK said no to the pandemic treaty. Hopefully more will also say no to the WHO's stupid little treaty."
39 minutes ago
"Gold will play a big part in destroying the Cabal's corrupt system that enslaves the people. https://youtu.be/iq0YQtdiptY?si=o6-LJQ668EDVBnCe"
42 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"The UK has REJECTED the W.H.O. pandemic treaty...Not happening....No signature.....Not signing it...Not here.....👍🏻

"The UK Government has rejected to sign the World Health Organisation pandemic accord that seeks to take a fifth of Britain’s…"
42 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The UK has REJECTED the W.H.O. pandemic treaty...Not happening....No signature.....Not signing it...Not here.....👍🏻

"The UK Government has rejected to sign the World Health Organisation pandemic accord that seeks to take a fifth of Britain’s…"
43 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More on the AstraZeneca corruption that was reported on here a few days ago. When this is all said and done and the truth about these vaccines comes out AstraZeneca is screwed and will most likely not even exist anymore. None of these companies…"
56 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Russell Brand gets into the WHO's corruption here. Keep an eye on them. They have their little meeting coming up later this month where the chances are high they will be planning the next scamdemic they want.…"
1 hour ago
"More on the AstraZeneca corruption that was reported on here a few days ago. When this is all said and done and the truth about these vaccines comes out AstraZeneca is screwed and will most likely not even exist anymore. None of these companies…"
1 hour ago
More…