images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGmGEvCTbhYe-O4kiisE_tciKNpN1YKvzGMxWUWM8X8IbHS0l2Ug

When the voices in your head are SCREAMING..

DO THIS

DO THIS

DO THIS

spotlights.png

do that.

Candle-in-hand-1359291446_30.jpg

we are divine sovereign beings of light.

see also - karmic intent

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/karmic-intent

the "wrong choice" pic link

http://richardstuart.com.au/assets/images/spotlights.png

the "right choice" piic link

http://www.torange.us/photo/18/13/Candle-in-hand-1359291446_30.jpg

home page
https://www.facebook.com/WeAreDivineSovereignBeingsOfLight?ref=tn_tnmn

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NVm. you're making excuses for pedophilia. I'm disgusted. Good luck to you.

• There is no excuxe.

There are however reasons.

Once it's done, yuo can't take it back.

Seeking to understand the true reason behind what happens is where you can make peace with the memory.

Where you can forgive.

so that next time, you choose right.

• Okay, I replied to you here http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/how-to-invite-a-soul-... but it seems more appropriate here.

So a sweet, beautiful 9 year old girl who obeys her parents and  follows the rules and is respectful to others... gets raped because of something she did in another life? Only to be traumatized by it for the rest of her life?  She's punished for something she may or may not, have done in a pervious life  which in turn only damages her for the remainder of her new one? Sounds  pretty messed up and sadistic don't you think?

----

Karma is an illusion. You think karma exists only because you choose to see situations that way.

----

How do you LEARN anything if you're punished for something you don't even  remember? I would think the learning would take place either DURING that  lifetime, or after you're dead when you still remember what you did wrong in the  first place.

If "souls" really do these fugged up, messed up things... they're not very  likable are they? I don't want to associate with these "souls". They don't sound  very advanced or intelligent AT ALL if they think that this method of  "learning" is efficient. They sound like friggen robots. I don't want to be a  robot after I die. And I don't want to hang out with robots after I die either.  And I don't want a robot telling me what or what not to do.

Notice how people who have really messed up situations say, "it must be karma  from a past life" because they can find no other reason why they're going  through whatever they're going through. Like it's impossible that shit just  happens. Like the idea of "chaos" and "shit happening" is too far stretched of  an idea to be a possibility. You know why people think that? Because they're  uncomfortable with that idea. They're uncomfortable that things may not have a  rhyme or reason to it. Well guess what, it's possible to just be "at the wrong  place, at the wrong time". But finding "deeper meaning" in things is just  something humans do. Sometimes it's productive, sometimes it's not. Not all  "deeper meaning" is true.

Karma is a belief system you can choose to believe in just like all the  others. Believing in it, just like other beliefs, does not make it true. It just  means that you're going to "look for the karma" in situations instead of  thinking rationally and logically. "Oh, that stray bullet hit me because of the  spot I was standing in, the angle of the gunmen's hand, and the weight of the  bullet, and the strength of the arm holding the gun with the pushback, and the  aim of the shooter"... not because of some deeper, karmic plan.

• True indeed very nicely said.

• No no and No.

---

It's easy to pretend that you're right about karma when you're generalizing  it so much... but when you actually look for specific examples in life... it  doesn't mesh well together and you know it. You're spending so much time  trying to defend your beliefs that you're ignoring the matter at hand. There is  nothing you can say about karma that will "convert" me. I've seen oh too many  examples in life that karma is not real. And I've seen oh so many examples of  how people are able to fool themselves into thinking they see karma.

So you're saying raping is okay and good for the soul? So would you  treat a rapist of children with respect and dignity "on the other side" and even  have tea and play poker with them and enjoy their company because you think what  they were doing was a good thing?

---

I know more than I lead on to believe. But my intent is not to sit  here and tell you what I know. My intent isn't to sit here and tell you what I  can do and how I can do it.

My intent is to sit here and get you to ask yourself questions. But all too  often people are more concerned with defending their beliefs than taking a  moment to consider that the other person might have a point. My main intent is  to get people who think inside a box (no matter how pretty and new age-y that  box seems, it's still a box) to consider that as much as they preach about  things being an illusion, what they're defending is also an illusion.

---

----I'll keep our karma conversation here if you do as well.  I'd rather not muck up the other "suicide" thread.

• i hope my example of Karma helps you understand. i am nice to everyone, and when someone is mean to me or selfish and causes harm to another i always say Karma will come around and bite them in the a*s, well it did today, a lady that has been mean to me in the past and has caused a lot of turmoil for other people that live here today she came over to mow the lawn for her boyfriend and know the rules don't touch other peoples stuff she moved my table and chairs and broke the table top dropping it on the sidewalk, i did not get mad or say a word to her, i just cleaned up the mess so my dogs would not cut there feet, she started ranting and raving over nothing and worked herself up so much she ended up getting a male friend down the street to stand by in case i might say something, well she worked her self into a Sissy fit while us two men sat in the chairs talking and she shut the machine off and walked out to the front of the house and called the local PD telling them what we don't know but they showed up talked to me and the other guy and arrested her for braking my table top, that's Karma. you only receive what you put out there. do onto others as you want them to do onto you. Karma

• Karma.

the art of exchanging boxes.

Namaste.

• No man. Lame reply is lame. Peter, I believe we can learn a lot from each other if you actually contribute and try instead of saying stuff like you just said above.

And please don't say "Namaste" or "love and light" to me. It's empty and means nothing and only serves to make the speaker look like they're trying to be enlightened or something. And it doesn't work on those who are "awake". =P

In the setting that you're using it in... it looks like you're saying "I'm done talking to you, bye" only because I'm actually giving you something to think about that you don't want to think about because in your bubble, you think I'm a bad person, or "detractor" or something of the like. When you're dead, you'll understand the value and positive influence I'm bringing to the table.

• Not at all.

I like this conversation to continue. 

You've helped me recognize a truth that satisfies me.

Thank you for sharing your box with me.

This was the intent of this namaste.

The God in me greets the God in you.

• Im sorry to sound like a jerk.. but the god in you doesn't know anything about the god in me. I wish it did, this convo would go easier.

I've only helped you convince yourself of your own biased conclusions. I say karma isn't real. You say it is. I've brought up raping of innocent 9 year girls. And you think it's justified. That's effed up, is it not?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

serverblink updated their profile
22 minutes ago
AlternateEarth commented on Malcolm's blog post Washington D.C. Full Moon Alert - 04/23/24 - A big conflict involving power is about to begin, and "crisis due to transformation" is about to begin.
"Hope so Malcolm-but who's going to take them away in straight jackets? The US military is not doing it's job-Biden and the rest could be arrested for the border catastrophe."
33 minutes ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion The Dark Origins of the Davos’ Great Reset
"That was funny when Shrillary lost-months and months of youtube crybabies complaining about Trump!
Golden Age on the horizon? Maybe but our gang is preparing to go next door to A-I first learned about B side, here, and A from a Tanith Lee fantasy…"
38 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   What Is The Core Of Your Life On Earth? By Steven Hutchinson Wesak, on May 23, is where we think of and celebrate the birth and life of Buddha....Remember Buddha turned away from family riches to find his own inner peace and…
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
15 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
16 hours ago
More…