For these past few weeks or so i have been reading all the various info found on some websites and this one about the various topics that are about to occur this year.

And i can already feel the changes within myself that our paradigm on this plane is about to majorly shift in one way or another.

I have family who of course very unaware of such things and it will become a very big surprise/shock to them.

So i ask you bow are some ways i can slowly let them i on whats going on without causing fear or have them ridicule me? I don't want to force them to believe in another thing they are not use to or change there thinking.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well I disagree with that, I think planting seeds is important. Not just the disclosure seeds and GF seeds and all of that, that's important too...but more importantly, I think, planting philosophical seeds that anyone can understand, that appeals to morality and justness....kind of like what Voltaire did, or Martin Luther King.

That's very important, you can try to teach people about ascension and the GF all you want...some people will resonate with it, alot won't though. But something most people can't disagree with, are spiritual and moral values like love, and unity, freedom and equality..and how these things could create a perfect world and make us better people......and appeal to people to embrace these values. That's real spiritual work, I think...not just teaching people about ETs lol

And....I don't think girls find me sexy lol Alot of girls don't seem to like my feminine qualities, like long hair...and I'm pretty manly too, but I also have more feminine qualities than most men. And I'm not that tall either, I'm like 5'8...5'9 on a good day lol So all this talk of how it's my attractiveness that lures people in, I don't believe that...it's my personality that lures people in.

And the Mormons didn't even know the Jehovah Witnesses lol I always joked that it would be a neat thing to introduce them to each other, and talk about their beliefs....because, in reality, there's not much different about them. They basically have the same beliefs, with minor variations. It's like that with most religions, the Abrahamic religions basically are the same. They have so much more in common then they have differences. I guess that's a great symbol for humanity in general.

• Jancar, how the heck is are Mormons going to get to know that your personality is really great, just from you sitting there on a bench eating chips lol

I mean that doesn't even make any sense at all. I think there would of been a reason that they had picked you out for. I mean most people have Jehovah Witness's that will approach them from time to time, but mainly it't, because they are more active in talking with people about there religion, even around here we will have that from time to time, where they come to the door, and want to hand something out, and I find that if you don't engage with them, they don't hassle at all

Usually meaning that they will go away, and then you don't have to deal with them again until the next round of spurts, come up

That is what I mean though by if you ignore something like this, they will leave you alone more less 

So there is something you are putting out there, that makes the church want to have you around like that 

You are born with Morals and Values, and either you have them or you don't. You don't have to have these things Seeded in your thoughts

You have these things, and you are born with a sense of what is wrong and what is right in this world, you don't have to preach to anyone about these things, and sometimes a person will lose sense of Moral and Values over time, but it is a choice that some will make

We can't control what another person does in life, but we can say maybe they will change and learn from the mistakes they make unless of course its a bigger mistake that they can't fix 

Bless the Nite

April 

• Jancar, the whole point here is the fact that there shouldn't be any kind of seeding thoughts to people out there, that are just trying to make there own living, and trying to live the best kind of life they could ask for

No one has to believe that Disclosure is coming anytime soon, when it hasn't even happened it, and when a person does happen to awaken from within themselves, they will be guided to do things that resonate with themselves only. Not what other people are seeding in there minds or thoughts

This is exactly what Cult Leaders do, they go around and plant in thought seeds, to people who are just awakening from within. They tell these people that there mind is toxic and that they need to change, because they are the source of the problem if they don't change.

These are simple rules that Cult Leaders will follow, and go around, and try to recruit members for there own Cult. Need I remind you Jancar, that the GF is no different than what the GFL Is putting out there. There might be one, there may not be one

I would like to think that the ET Beings are working with us, while we are living here on Planet Earth 

The ones who are Positive, know that there are workers here in the 3D, reality that do things to save other peoples lives, and I would hope that the positive ET Beings are shining there light on these ppl that actually do save lives of those that call for help, when they are being tackled or hurt by, Cult Groups out there, that think prostitution is just fine.

I mean seriously, when there is a fire in this world, we call the Fire Dept to come and put the fire out, we aren't calling any ET Beings out, to come and put that fire out. Human beings that work with the Fire Dept are the ones that had put that fire out, because that is there job, and it would be sad to think that the ET Beings that are positive, wouldn't be reconizing this kind of work out there 

The Negative ET Beings are planting in thought seeds to the ones that are considered outcasts, because they don't really know if this stuff is real or not, it isn't up to us though make it real for people who are awakening within themselves

You can go on a god dam camping trip, find the highest point, while climbing Rocks, and call it Spiritual, or you could say that ET Beings were there helping this, but there are no real evidence, because it can't be seen with the naked eye in the physical world

You can twist things around and say that Ascension is real, but not everyone believes it is real, some think differently about Ascension 

I hope that Ascension is real, and that Kundalini is real, I hope that Empathy is real as well, but I can't change the minds around me into thinking that it is real, when they don't know for sure

Bless the Nite

April

• Let them find out for themselves if it happens one day it will be worldwide knowledge for everyone to see. you should never force anyone into anything. and tricking them is worse "cough cough" what will be will be. just sit back relax and chill about the subject and wait and see if it happens :D  

• You could have them watch the movie Thrive. Thats a start.  I would suggest to go to youtube.com and watch it. There are full versions there, just take your pick. Also Kelly made some great suggestions to check out.

Love and Light

• Here's the video. Though I should make it clear Drake has talked a few other times, in other places, besides just with david wilcock. Ive heard him in about 3 other interviews.

• Thanks guy for the info!!

My dad is very open minded and believes in all possibilities, So it will be much easier to accept for him. I hinted to him about the various civilizations and the galactic federation but he says that if there's other life out there that they don't want to have to do with earth.

My mom on the other hand is a devout christian so its gonna be a big revelation and shock to her.

• Just wait for it man. You're not going to wait for long.

Maybe a few days.

When it happens... that's when you tell them you heard about it coming before, and that its totally on the level.

More than likely most of the TV channels will stop working, the internet will have big problems since a bunch of websites wont load. And the Media will be saying a bunch of bullshit.

Thats how you will know its happening.

Since the power will likely still be working, you can probably still use your computer. In the meantime I suggest you find a way to download that Youtube video about Drake talking about the mass arrests (about 3 hours long) so that way you can play it on the computer even if the internet doesn't work.

You might also want to get the Thrive movie, downloaded, and show them that as well.

Firefox can be made to download media using extensions such as Ant Video Downloader or DownloadHelper.

• http://www.celestinevision.com/

http://whatthebleep.com/index2.shtml

http://www.soulconnection.net/galleries_of_inspiration/theater/plei...

Here are some good starter links for your folks... the Celestine Prophecy did a lot to bring enlightenment, it's simple and positive - read as a book or they made a movie of it. What the Bleep Do We Know, is a beginners guide to the physics of how this ascension and multiple realities are possible.  Can watch as a movie, a documentary or as a book.  And the last link is for Bringers of the Dawn, a channelled book but a good introduction to the galactic and cosmic consciousness.  I wouldn't try to blow their minds with conspiracies at first, we all know the world sucks, lol... we don't have to preach to the choir :) 

• excellent choices!!  Good work.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1511

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
19 minutes ago
20 minutes ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
4 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
5 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
5 hours ago
More…