I found out a few years ago that I had a twin flame that I was meant to meet when the earth ascended into the 5th dimention on the 21st of December 2012. Needless to say this did not happen. I wonder how much longer I must wait, as ascension doesn't seem to be happening any time soon... and the frustration (in more ways than one as you can imagine) is really becoming unbearable. Apparently any "Iterim" relationships would "interfere" with re-connection, but I'm not sure exactly what that would mean and how long I would have to wait to reconnect if I had one of those. I wish someone up there would just come clean and tell me what's going on.

Is anyone else in this situation? Does anyone have any comments on this? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

DRACO

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ;D
    • Thank you everyone for your insightful responses. I need to gather my thoughts on this before I offer a proper response. For the moment, I cannot help but wonder what force has been working overtime my entire life to stop me from entering relationships with people(and it isn't me). What are all these voices in my head and tremendous sense of guilt and treachery every time I even think of having a relationship with anyone but my twin flame? Do I perhaps have to wait until I die until I meet her? Is this life testing me not to give into temptation? Or is it something else altogether I wonder? At the risk of sounding horribly shallow, it's not so much the emotional side of relationships I am yearning for at all right now - the complete absense of physical imtimacy since I was a child is pushing me to breaking point. It seems that whatever I do I'm screwed. Go with another women and I'm a traitor, wait and I become increasingly frustrated, miserable and angry. I seemingly can't win either way.

• Hey Draco,

I feel for you - I didn't realise that you had felt this since you were a child, that really has got to be a tough one to live with. Ok, you sound to me like you are having some sort of internal battle going on there. From what I can gather 'ascension' is essentially the same thing as enlightnment, which people have been able to achieve forever, it's just that we are experiencing some sort of change in energy which will now make it easier for most people.

To attain enlightenment (which is a term that I like about as much as ascension due to the implied superiority) you are essentially trying to overcome your ego. If you could explain a little bit more about the lead up to the point where you were sold the whole twin flame thing, that would help to understand where you were coming from.

I have been through this and I experienced what was described on the websites etc, before I found out what it was - in fact it's what led me on this whole journey in the first place. So I can tell you that a 'twin flame' relationship (another term I can't stand) is pretty much what it's described as. First off, it's not the whole con of thunderbolt from the blue, it seems to be more a feeling of awe and then of floating around in some sort of magnetised cloud with synchronicities flying at you left, right and centre. For me it was a romantic thing but at the same time a really weird energy which was like husband, father, brother all rolled into one (all somehow without seeming incestous bizarrely).

Now I have met a lot of soul level connections in the last few months and am on some sort of path but nothing like this. In physical reality it's never going to happen for me but I've had the comfort of at least seeing the face of that person and being able to keep my connection to the higher energy levels.

It sounds like you got the connection with them before you acutally met in real life, which I don't really know anything about. If a twin flame is the other half of us, it's because that in the higher dimensions, we don't exist as male or female and are in fact adrogynous (which probably means that we don't do sex). So what you are tapping into is the higher part of yourself, which means that the chances are that you may be fairly spiritually evolved - not everyone retains the connection after living this life...

What I don't know (a long with a lot of other stuff) is whether this person is physically incarnate. All the advice I could give on this basis would be to deal with your ego by taking it down to it's correct size, and then follow your gut and the path that is placed in front of you as best you can. What I am curious about is whether your ego has over-identified with the concept of romantic love and the very fact that you are focusing on this so intently is stopping it from happening. You need to be at a certain point of acceptance and evolvement before this can occur from what I can gather. Something to do with karma and need and intent, but I'm not totally clear on what. The constant worry and fretting over when will be taking your vibrationary level down also. I took a sh*t load of drugs which pushed me up otherwise I'd still be bang in 3d. BTW, this is not a reccomendation, totally messed with my head.

Sorry, I have more questions than answers, I'm no expert but I looked into this a lot and the feedback I got was that there were a lot of people out there trying to make money from this and that almost all of the time, members of our soul group, especially twins are not physically incarnate as they are helping us from 'the other side', lol. Apparently meeting someone from your soul group will give you basically the same experience, so a lot of the time the twin thing is a load of crap. However, that doesn't mean it's not possible and the raising of energies and personal vibrations that is happening will put the chances of a physical meeting, where possible, through the roof.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling and go away now ;)

Cat xxx

• give yourself a break  HUGS

take a step back and look at the bigger picture, perspective can put things into a different view.

All those questions you already know the answer too.

If your twin is a higher vibrational being, she knows how you feel for you are ONE with her, so be there, willing and ready for her to communicate to you, the more you fight what you are feeling the more time you spend on it and the less time you have to actually receive her into your life. Listen and talk to her.

and Relax <3

• By being in a loving relationship with another human you will grow and experience deeper and richer aspects of you are - regardless of whether this person is your twin flame. You are wasting years waiting for someone who may never show up. I suggest you move on with your life.

• Hey Draco,

I had a twin flame experience last year which was part of my 'awakening' process. I'm not saying I'm actually ascended or enlightened by the way - clearly I'm not seeing as I'm still here and responding to this. ;)

I can't be with that person and it has been one of the most joyful yet painful experiences of my life to date. This person turned up when I least expected it (I was with the person I believed was 'the one' and was ready to spend the rest of my life without question). This person literally turned my life upside down and unfortunately, I reached a delusional state and ended up being sectioned along the way, my desire to be with them was so strong. I am now alone and that person is still in a relationship which they will not be leaving.

I have tried to broach this with them in the subtlest ways possible and achieve nothing except total shutdown and what I would best call the deep freeze. I have never even managed to have a conversation with them about what I have experienced because of this. It may all have been in my head all along........

I don't believe that this is the case and that what I actually achieved was contact with our higher selves or the male element oy myself which was manifest in him. I can still access that energy, which kind of cuts me off from other relationships. I also had a weird dream engagement and kissing type ceremony which was very potent and I cannot forget.

I am now in the same place as the nun in the story by one of the commenters. Do I give up my 'imaginary' love for a real life love? I'm waiting to see - the only commitment I can make is never to lie to another person, to never settle for less than I had with him, whether it was all in my head or not.

Twin flames can be used to pull us through this whole experience but do not give up your life in the meantime. Every experience I had leading up to this, not matter how painful taught me something that I had to know to make it this far.

Take care

Cat xxx

• I understand what you have typed, Ive experienced this also, but Im living my life and just getting on with it, I cant forget the meeting I had or how I felt, I dont suppose I ever will, April 2008 I met him and Oct 2008 I had my crazy experience, but its got me to where I am today, where ever that may be, I suppose it will all make sense in the end, Im ok today having a nice day but tomorrow ??  well who knows, but I just live my life now and thats all I can do, your heart is your heart, 

• Hey netcae,

I feel your pain - I only managed to get out of the secure unit that I got locked in a few weeks ago so I'm still fairly raw. I've been picking through my emotions and thoughts to put them in order over the last few weeks, as what I was keeping inside was killing me. I am at acceptance now. I live with his choice and if he is happy inside, I am happy for him. I can't know whether his life brings him fulfilment but I can't judge either way. I guess because he is in a happy stable family, I can live with that because I know what happiness your children and your partner, even if they were in the form of a best friend (and I don't know if that's the case), could bring you.

It's just not something I was willing to live with but I grew up another world. I have had to battle my ego at it's most basic and raw level to reach this point though and I honestly think that it's the only way you can find peace. It's gut wrenching and the part of you that dies is screaming out at what it sees as unjustice but you have to let it go.

I know that at least I can teach my children what love really is, not the poor mans version of lust, lies and control that I lived with all these years. I don't rule anything out either. That in itself is truly a gift - to have the chance to guide them to grow up to be truly free - maybe that will make up for the mistakes that I made in my quest for what I thought was love when I dragged them through it with me.

If you want to chat about how you ended up where you are just send me a message.

Take Care

Cat xxx

• hiya, I cant send you a message until you accept the friend request, then I will send you a message explaining what happened, x

• :D you sure look like you are happy on your avatar ^_^

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings friends! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.The portals to the Fifth Dimension are open. You simply are asked to align your energies to that of your Higher Self, and this is achieved with focused breathing and…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A few years ago, there was a former member called "Richard Stoddard," who told me that he could not believe that ETs, such as the galactic human types, could have physical sex....As they were, in his perceptions, "above it, or beyond it,…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"℗ 2006 Soul Heaven Records presents In-Ten-City....Not to be confused with "15 minutes city." 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZR9W9ZrXEE"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
10 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
10 hours ago
More…