This newest bull-shit so called first contact has failed yet again....

I cant even count what number this is? Needless to say there have been many failures.

Its almost as if these "beings" don't at all give a shit about us here on the Earth. 

They have offered ever excuse in the book , but they expect a Christ like life from us of great sacrifice

which many of us have.

Is this a big test we are failing or a great delusion?

Channellings are not new , go read about what happened to John D after he followed his heavenly

sources for years , it wasn't pretty.

Im being sucked of all my energy on a daily bases , why? What am I apart of?

There needs to be some kind of action and soon. 

They act like children.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No that is not the best way to go. Not at all do I feel it is better to not love because that way you never get hurt or disappointed, not at all Dave.  Love is where it is at and it is all that we are meant to do and what we were created for.  I try to be a loving and thoughtful person who only wants humans to love one another and treat each other with dignity and respect.  If you wish to equate not reading and believing in channeled messages with loving each other unconditionally, that is your choice and I respect that, but I do not see that it is necessary to read the words of channeled information and be believing in every thing that is said by channelers, I do not think that is a prerequisite of love.  Just like I do not think that everyone has to read and believe everything written in the Bible or the Koran, or the Vida's or any other works that profess love, in order to experience and share love.  A person can have a loving relationship with everyone without having to prescribe to a certain set of religious or philosophical set of beliefs.  Believing in channeled messages is a personal choice, and it is a personal choice whether those messages seem true or resonate with the reader.  It is just my choice to forgo forming attachments to the predictive messages that are out there, but that does not preclude my ability to love my brothers and sisters/family on this planet and in the infinite universes. That is just my choice alone. Those that find satisfaction and a feeling of joy and faith by reading and believing channeled messages it is a wonderful thing for them, and also a personal choice, and if they choose to feel disappointed and lied to when sometimes the channeled information does not happen as promised, that is their choice to.  That is what having free will is all about. I do see what you are saying though, I just wanted to clarify my stance. 

• That's exactly what Im saying. Either be part of the change we're actively working towards in our world or get off the field. We don't need any fancy billboard signs promising the moon and the stars when we can look in they sky and go "oh yeah their still there". Why let someone else promise time after time when you know their only gonna break your heart. Just stop it. WE are stronger than a lot of beings care to say and WE have to power to manifest what WE need when we need it whenever we unite our consciousness on a common goal. It's that simple.

• I don't mean to be negative , i just want to keep truth flowing here.

• The last bit of this goes into my topic haha , these guys are always one step ahead of me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxVwVyB0o2w

• Umm, here is an idea, let's go out in the world and make change for ourselves... there is a spirit world waiting to be noticed and you don't have to board a ship to get there... just love your planet and you will reach the stars soon enough.

• Your response holds the most truth, in my opinion.  It's like my favorite quote always says "YOU are the answer you seek."  More people need to focus on becoming the most positive version of themselves by actually working on themselves and not waiting for/worrying about a more advance race coming to do all the work for us.  One will never learn a lesson that one does not work on.

We have all the answers right here, all around us, ALL THE TIME!  Simply meditate on a question and you'll be speaking with God.  The answers will come.  Peace and true happiness comes from internal sources.

Thanks for your great advice, 1HappyKelly.

Much love,

AquarianLight

• I love that idea , but for this idea we do not need an Ashtar command.

We would do this any way. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1549

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of a rock concert in southern Israel. Looking so sweet..Then taken by force, by…"
18 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
30 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
34 minutes ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
55 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
55 minutes ago
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
1 hour ago
"The Sirians have already mitigated the more extreme impacts, upon Earth, 👏🏻🌞BUT:

"Biggest Solar Storm in 20 Years Has Hit The Earth. But It's Not Over Yet."

"The most powerful solar storm in the last two decades recently hit Earth, creating…"
2 hours ago
More…