How do I heal blockades?

I have been told that I might have a blockade in my third eye, as I many times feel like somebody tries to communicate with me, but I don't hear the message. It is pretty much like somebody calls me on the phone and when I pick up the receiver it feels like a pillow between my ear and the receiver.

Does anyone know how to heal this?

Much love to y'all

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Cheers friend, always here for you....Drekxy
  • Well I just gave friend Nick some advice and the dear chap will listen and use it constructively to clear his blockages...a simple solution with him, as he has a good heart and was only seeking some guidance....Something you lost all patience over, it seems....Oh please do keep your vibes high, won't you...?? lol
  • Nick,

The best thing to start with is some toning....use the words of power and develop the art of RYTHMN.....

Ask for guidance and then tone the "Om mani padme hum...!!" Repeat these words, for about ten minutes and then await a response from the universe....the answers will come to you, first in your subconscious mind and later you will understand what it is you must do...

• Not putting your job down Anja...but we all know how some patients may not be able to understand our advice and I noted your impatience with friend, Nick....actually, Nick's a nice fella and was only asking for help...

But you do now appreciate what it feels like....so I'm glad about that....as your comments on SC's wall were not helpful to me in the slightest....about me engaging in his fruitless debating...

• Here Nick, is a page to my youtube page. I didn't pay lots of money to have this sort of thing happen. This is the only thing i have to show that you don't need a lot of money to open up your energies that you already have inside of yourself.

The way that I did it. Was simply by getting visions at nite by myself, and learning, what each and every vision had meant. I also had did lots of Astral Traveling, as well as Dimensional traveling at nite time, OBE things.

I think this could of been a gift from the universe to show others that we all have this energy inside of ourselves. The pic on my youtube page is very real as well. That would my Kundalini colors, and energies.

U can view it if you want to, and know that this to will happen with anyone when they take the time for themselves and share with others about there paths.

Bless the Nite,

April 

https://www.youtube.com/user/MegaApryl?feature=mhee

• Hey good luck Nick, my friend....don't let the negativity get you down....and remember, you don't need to pay anyone lots of money to find answers that can be found inside you...Just be guided by that small voice within and remain calm and focussed....
  • Excellent...your body is clean ...(I wish my body was ;)....Now you need to clean your soul.... i think you need to start chanting NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO for as long as you can each day... this is PURE BUDDHISM    I apologise in advance ...perhaps to yourself and any other members of Ashtar command who spend alot of  time trying to remove themselves from this 3D reality through Christian / Buddhist meditation ....What i believe you need to do is to first tune in perfectly to this 3D world...this is where we are at RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW....to quote Peter Gabriel from Genesis 'the carpet crawlers'... (who i listened to just now on you tube) .....'youve got to get in to get out' ............and even better still ...This is a quote from 'The Buddha of the Latter day of the law': .. Nichiren Daishonin ... (a 13th century Japanese Buddhist  monk) From his letter 'On attaining Buddhahood in this lifettime'............................'It is the same with a Buddha and an ordinary being. When deluded, one is called an ordinary being, but when enlightened, one is called a Buddha. This is similar to a tarnished mirror that will shine like a jewel when polished. A mind now clouded by the illusions of the innate darkness of life is like a tarnished mirror, but when polished. it is sure to become like a clear mirror, reflecting the essential nature of phenomena and the true aspect of reality. Arouse deep faith, and diligently polish your mirror day and night. How should you polish it? Only by chanting Nam-myoho-renge-kyo.'

.............................I dont wish to sound like a religious nutter......but i felt a strong connection to you when i read your message....you sound like me just before i started chanting 'Nam Myoho Renge Kyo' 20 years ago......(Incidentally i had to re-type this message 5 times to post this blog to you...as my computer kept misbehaving)...to me...this is a sure sign i'm doing right in posting this.)

good luck

• Ehhhhhh, What the? That is what the? No No No. You don't need to pay anyone lots of doe to get this kind of info on things. You learn from those who have already awakened, but you don't force money payments on anything like this. I have learned on here, that you don't have to take classes for things like this, by a wise soul i use to talk with. 

Eddie turned out to be right to, because you don't need to take crash courses in order to learn these things we have inside of us. We all have the ability to get raise our intuition. We don't need to spend lots and lots of money on something like this.

Helping comes from humanity, and when we give out our money for something we want to do and learn from, it doesn't mean we belong in the mental hospital.

Things like this just doesn't happen.

It doesn't surprise me that there are those out there, who want more in all of this, and meaning more I mean more knowledge about things like this. There should be groups out there that talk about things like this, where you don't have to pay an arm or leg to talk about things like this.

I was going to say that Nick could have what is called, the hunger in knowing. Not that he will go crazy over it. If he doesn't feel like he has a mental illness, i wouldn't go as far to saying he is going to wind up there, and has to pay for this.

:0( 

Sorry Nick, goodluck and hope you find your intuition soon

If u want i have a guide of mine named Brian that helps with calming energies. If u want me to send him over to you sometime, so you can feel what Calming energy is like just let me know.

Sometimes people can feel his energies, and sometimes not, but most of the time they can feel it.

Just let me know if you want the help in it. 

Bless the Nite,

April 

• Anja,

Now you know what it feels like when you are presented by someone who requires much of your time, yet you don't feel good about it...and you know that the exercise will be a fruitless one...

This is how I feel about SC....the same way that you do about Nick...

Now ask me again why I will not discuss "integration" with SC and I will give you an answer that you will now understand...

Blessings, Drekx Omega

• What you don't feel good about Drekx,

Is the dark, negative, "divine" plan that you're promoting with all of the death, destruction, abduction and forced relocation, for the ETs that you're involved with, so that you can stay involved with them. And being an obnoxious bully to anyone who criticizes it, or you, to try to force something on people, that everyone, with the exception of a tiny fractal of fanatics, rejects.

You don't debate integration for obvious reasons, because you've evidently been told not to, and it would be a debate that you'd quickly loose. The answer is a policy change on the part of your friends, or finding suitable ETs outside of the Milky Way Galaxy with the muscle to help get the wars stopped, quarantine lifted, and integrate with us in a mutually beneficial manner.

Your Friend,

SC

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
8 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
14 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
14 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
14 hours ago
More…