Honesty

If we dont have honesty, what do we have?

Just lies and half truths?

Ive came up with this because, the past week has taught me to be honest, even if i dont like it.

If i cant be honest with myself, then i cant be honest with others.

I got told off today at work, cos i was honest, so i replied, so you want me to lie instead, would that be better?

I got told my honest answer was unacceptable, so does this world work better on lies?

It seems it does, cos when you are honest, you are punished for it.

It seems that in many aspects of our lives, honesty is not wanted and not welcome, be that with ourselves, and others, its like no-one wants to hear the truth, we are all so used to lies.

So, if we cant be honest, and see ourselves in all aspects of ourselves, not just the we want to be good people, So we are good people, that is a half truth i think, because we can also be nasty, but we want to be good and honest, so we pretend it is other people with the problem, and not us, so we are not being honest with ourselves and others.

If honesty hurts, then it hurts, and maybe being honest is the hardest thing of all, cos its not wanted, we would rather live a lie, than be hurt.

If we want honesty, we have to be honest, all of us.

With ourselves and others,

Any thoughts are welcome xxxx

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• my turn lol , whats a CV?

being detached isnt all its cracked up to be

• LOL, Cold Coffee, Starbucks Coffee, and some mini Chocolate Chip Cookies lol. Just kidding Kelly Ann 

Bless the Nite,

April 

• no one wants to build a house with a brick of lies. no matter how much harder it may be

• I love this post :) I got two messages from my guides this week telling me that full and complete honesty is vital (always) but especially in this transition were going through :) ....Im also rediculously honest at work and I love how people ask you something and are caught off gaurd by an honest answer :)   

<3 Kasia

• I think that we are all vibrating at different frequencies, and all have different integrity levels which makes no one wrong. There is this tool and I mentioned it in another discussion (using this just as an example)  it is called  Integrity Chart, Integrity tone scale (which I think is ABSOLUTE GENIUS!!)  each state of integrity carries with it a point of view the lowest is PRETENSE 6 where the point of view is Betrayal and the apparent result is revenge.....that is actually the lowest and probably the most painful rockbottom 'rung' on the chart.....you can climb up the scale and how you do that is to tell the truth and it is almost like a game move your piece forward up the chart. How to get out of pretense one would tell the truth.....then if you are out of pretense but still feeling anger or contempt your point of view is insult and your apparent result is to dominate- how to get out of that is to "Go for results" (and a few other things) each one being a different or higher emotional state to the very top of the tone scale which is point of view "Faith and trust and the apparent result of your actions is "liberty commitment" how to stay in that it to be committed, expand responsibility, increase integrity empower others.....

I talked about this tone scale in Ricks discussion and it is also in the akashic records as the "bands of reality" I think I will look into it after I post this response.....but each one is a different frequency and a point of view and people will react to whatever situation from their point of view if someone calls me and I am feeling annoyed then my point of new will be infringement and my apparent result (behavior) would be evasion or deflection how to get out of that is to "Maintain freedom of choice" "Choose".....the higher you go up the tone scale the higher you vibrate, until your point of view becomes faith and trust....check out ricks discussion "We vibrate at different realities" People vibrate at different realities and the world is full of people with different integrity levels or levels of being in the world....we also bring people into our lives who vibrate at our frequency........thank you ttt

•   Wow that's brilliant. would love to have that link. thanks for the input Tentinyturtles.

• you are welcome I found it a wonderful discussion about vibrating at different frequencies and different realities....isn't it wonderful......the higher you go in vibration the more likely you will attract other people to you that vibrate the same as you.......I can be a master and think (but that is masterhood that I have not mastered...lol) "thank you for sitting in front of me and lying to me today it gives me a chance to do__________ *blank*" I can choose to how I see things all things......and find gratitude in all.....

• http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/we-vibrate-in-dffer...

and as indigos, starbeings,crystals awaken we will be able to telepathically read people's minds to know if they are telling the truth or not....indigos can become walking polygraphs.....My inner circle is full of indigos and starseeds and so there is no shortage of honesty....thank you for this wonderful discussion!!

• Well no I don't think so, I wouldn't go so far as to say it was judging, it was...an observation and using them as an example. And I'm sure Kelly and other people here would agree with that, because we've been dealing with them here alot lately, and this is how they are. It's not the nicest thing to say, but, it's how they are. And I've been trying, in as polite a way as I can be, to help prod them along, but they don't want to look at their errors, they're happy to say everyone else has the problem, not them. So I mean...this is what's happening, so if that's a judgment...well..so be it. I still think they're a good example to use.

• I would have to agree with Semile here John.  At some point we have to lay down our judgments, and work on our own inner change and transformation - BE the example - I know you mean well, and I know you are trying to help, so I'm not coming down on your either but..  

We can pick each other apart until the cows come home, but that won't help us on our own personal path.

We must start to try to respect each other if possible, and heal and forgive.   That goes for me as well.

You can observe something, and speak your peace, but to just keep fixating on it, is just going to cause more pain.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"Open-borders coolaid, having been drank, by deep state minions in Ireland, is now causing them to become politically drunk, as this idiotic policy fails and rebounds upon the Dublin accord, which they themselves, in Dublin, rejected and replaced…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Open-borders coolaid, having been drank, by deep state minions in Ireland, is now causing them to become politically drunk, as this idiotic policy fails and rebounds upon the Dublin accord, which they themselves, in Dublin, rejected and replaced…"
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Are Your Thoughts Aligning With What You Wish To Manifest?By Mother Mary Through Octavia Vasile Dear beings of light,I am always here with you. I have never left your side, and I never will.Your reality is shifting now, and it is essential to…
4 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Jamie Ong:Our hearts are being cracked open to receive the 5D love templates. As we continue to vibrate between 3D and 5D and assist in alchemising the limiting programmings to transcend, we experience the extreme polarities in our individual…
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Good video with useful info 
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceIN THE BLINK OF AN EYE ALL SHALL CHANGE & OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE!AS WE RETURN BACK TO THE FUTURE & START ALL OVER AGAIN!Nothing and no One can stop our final ascend out of the false Matrix simulation BACK TO HEAVEN ON EARTH NOW!With…
13 hours ago
More…