High frequency sound in head/Ears

For the past week I have had a very loud High pitched continuous sound in my hearing. It never goes away and it never gets lower or dimmer in tone. It started out as a background noise and now is very loud and continuous. I wake up with it and go to sleep with it it never goes away I am always aware of it as I can always hear it. I Have asked my Guidance what it is in meditation, and they have remained quiet on the subject. My feeling is it is coming from myself. but I dont have a clue what it is. Anyone know what I am talking about or what it could be? Has anyone else been having this high frequency sound in their ears or head? I know this sounds strange but I feel its more than just my ears it feels bigger than that.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes! Word for word I can relate to what you're experiencing! The frequencies change, I pay attention to them and try to understand the message they are sending me. It's been happening more this year than it has before. I've been meditating on them, and experience transformational almost-body-high feelings. These are important to pay attention to.

• I can relate to this too...occasionally the frequencies change pitch. Absolutely... body high vibes O:-D

• Dearest Oriannubis, I've been experiencing this for many years now. It ebbs, flows & feels like the frequency of pure divine energy. Different pitches in each ear. Very low tone in left ear, Very high tone in right ear. As a musician I wondered what the name of these notes were (damn curiosity coming from my ego, third eye stuff & completely irrelevant to the big picture). I worked it out though and discovered that they are basically 5 note intervals apart...a perfect 5th. No idea what it means other than I feel the energy of them & IT IS GOOD !!! 

Namaste O:-D

•  :)  yes I can relate to the name part , or I have wondered what decibel range it was. They both seem like higher octaves of a G note. hahaha I guess ego at some point wants to label it and find its understanding. Thanks rosie, for your reply, at least I know it not just all in my head...  hahahahah

• Thanks for posting this discussion Oriannubis (love your name by the way) : )

It's great that you're all talking about this, my partner Greg and I have wondered for years what it could be since we've both heard a high-pitched ringing in our heads almost constantly since about the year 2000. It seems that people are hearing different frequencies but not all of the sounds are necessarily positive and beneficial, especially if they're annoying the person hearing them.

The first time I remember hearing a similar noise I was a very unhappy 13 year old living in Wellington, New Zealand. I was in bed one night unable to sleep and could hear a very loud high-pitched frequency (like the ringing some tv's make) aswell as the sound of a woman screaming angrily, although I couldn't make out what she was saying. It was a completely still calm night and quite late, the noises were definitely in my head and very disturbing. It made me want to curl up in a fetal position and cry and so I will never forget it. I wonder if I was tuning into something very negative due to my unhappy state of mind?

It was at that time that I also received divine guidance. I've always felt a divine connection but shunned religious propaganda from a young age and had never attempted to pray. I was depressed and having suicidal thoughts and in a moment of despair and anger I cried out "does God even exist?" not really expecting a reply, so I was surprised to get an immediate answer of "Yes, and you are not alone". I was astounded and deeply comforted at the same time, those simple words had a profound effect on me and I've never doubted God's presence and love ever since. I truely believe that if we ask we shall certainly receive. I've never heard that disturbing noise again (thank goodness!) although I still get the odd bit of guidance when I ask. : )

The frequency I hear now is very different in many ways. When I first noticed it 12 years ago I was living in Nelson, NZ and it sounded like I was listening to faint crystal bells or a distant waterfall occasionally. Now I live in Dunedin, NZ, I hear the noise all the time and it often resembles a huge chorus of distant cicadas and the song of nature. It changes in tone and volume and seems to be inside of me rather than coming through the ears as I can literally feel the frequency buzzing in my head and body, even under water. Oddly enough the only times me and Greg haven't been able to hear it are when we've been in a boat out at sea (maybe it's coming through the ground?). Sometimes the sound gets very loud but it's never bothered me and I enjoy focusing on it which seems to increase the intensity. I also hear clicking in my ears occasionally when the frequency changes, and it seems louder during a full moon and when I read certain channeled messages.

Incidentally my partner Greg was working on a Joe Cell (to run cars on charged water frequency) and he had it in our housetruck when we started noticing the high-pitched noise. The metal water cell may have been creating a torsion field and the housetruck was made of wood and metal with a pyramid-like roof, so it could have been acting as an orgone accumulator (attracting and holding energy) since the sound seemed to be much louder in the truck and car than anywhere else. I once accidentally touched the Joe Cell when it was charging in the truck and got a hefty shock off it and when it was in our car the cell seemed to increase the power and fuel economy and made the car feel like it was lighter and floating along higher than normal.

I've read that musical ringing noises can be the sound of the heavenly realms or higher dimensions which we are ascending into, so I guess the lower astral realms also have their own not-so-nice frequencies. Hopefully if we stay positive we'll be tuned into the higher realms and enjoy the harmonious frequencies instead.

Many thanks to everyone for sharing,

Have a great day! : )

• ho ho heehee.....For me, the notes are C (left ear) and guess what...G (right ear!)

Everyone's replies are Ggggggreat. Huge love to you all O:-D

• i came across this by searching 'ear' i have been having troubles for about a year now, regular docs cant tell me what has been going on. have been to 4 docs, and done MRI for a tumor. i am healthy, thats for sure, but my ear drum is always popping and ringing at varied pitches. i have read it was an ascension sympton but other than that no 'treatment' do you think we could try and find some connections as to why we have these symptoms?

Lots of LOVE & endless LIGHT to everyone. thank you for the post.

•  I am still having the high pitched noise, it is always there. I believe it is a receivers hum, sort of like being  "online". I only say that because I have now just as of 2 days ago had a direct connection communique. Not a channeled message like I am used to or a telepathy type of thing, but different. Like being linked in the same mind. It was astounding, and exciting. Get ready Kalopsia, you are being called. :)

• I have had the noise for a little over a year now, before my 'awakening' it is very interesting, and it gives me more peace of mind to know that this is much more frequent and happening all over..

thank you! i feel very much like i am being pulled into light, every day(:

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"A little bit I did not know about China. I knew it was bad with tons of corruption like I mentioned earlier, but after seeing those videos you posted Drekx it's way worse than I thought. Thanks for sharing those. I learned a little more today thanks…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"More evidence is here for all to view:
Red China is actually a fake nation, in which it's psychopathic leadership seek to impress outsiders, with their "competence," by pretending to be "modern" and "civilised," when in fact, they are backward and…"
3 hours ago
"Justin, you have a good heart regarding China.....However, July-August, 2023..."Nature" has been working hard, as in biblical times...In this era, a severe karmic penalty is due China, rather than the ten plagues that vexed Pharaoh...Red China is…"
4 hours ago
"Yeah it's sad the situation over there that's for sure. Who knows maybe they get lucky and turn things around. The way it's looking right now though they are gonna need a huge miracle. They gotta fix things over there quickly. Change the way they…"
5 hours ago
"The problem with Chinese authorities is that they cover up any and every disaster, to "save face." They also lie constantly to their own people and certainly to foreigners....Truth is, China is totally mismanaged and the people are too afraid to…"
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
They are amazing..would make nice gift cards / postcards/  enlarged framed photos ..photo album etc Watch here @ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-13438617/2024-Milky-Way-...
5 hours ago
"Yeah the chart I was looking at of life spans by country has China ranked number 52 out of the 201 countries mentioned with a lifespan of 78.79 years. Very surprising they live close to 80 there considering the conditions over there at the moment. I…"
5 hours ago
More…