satan_hand_1.jpg             satan_hand_2.jpg

The first image Represents the horned god of witchcraft, Pan or Cernunnos. Note the thumb under the fingers and given by the right hand. The next image is a sign of recognition between those in the Occult. When pointed at someone it is meant to place a curse. Note the thumb over the fingers and given by the left hand.

Here's worshippers of Satan at a Satanic Mass. Notice the hands (AND NO, THIS ISN'T A UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN GAME WHERE THE FANS GO "HOOK 'EM HORNS"):

8110607892?profile=original

Here's Anton LaVey, founder of the Church of Satan. His female followers are fun dates, but have hearts of stone and are "high-maintenance." Notice the left hand:

8110608257?profile=original

Here's Michelle Obama on the cover of Vogue. Again, notice the left hand:

8110608459?profile=original

And here's our "Christian" U.S. President with the same left hand gesture:

8110608076?profile=original

And another shot of our three-pointer shooter president:

8110608089?profile=original

And Bill Clinton:

8110608472?profile=original

And Dick Cheney (AND THIS WAS IN WASHINGTON D.C. AT THE PRESIDENT'S INAUGURATION, AND HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AND THE "HOOK 'EM HORNS" BIT DONE BY THE FANS (as explained in the picture below). UT AUSTIN WAS NOT A FACTOR WHATSOEVER WITH THE INAUGURATION!!):

8110608652?profile=original

And George W. Bush (AND NOTE THAT HE DEFINITLY ISN'T AT A UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN GAME GOING "HOOK 'EM HORNS," WHICH WAS A REPORTED EXPLANATION FROM HIM WHEN USING THIS HAND GESTURE. WHAT DOES THE QUEEN HAVE TO DO WITH UT AUSTIN ANYWAY?)

8110608267?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Feather Winger, you don't have to explain the mudras to me, thanks.....

All I was saying was that I can't see Dick Cheney contemplating his navel, during a deep Hindu meditation session....If he and Bush use the gesture, it will NOT be for health reasons listed against Apana Mudra...

And you may not think it matters, but I do.......The motives and MO of madmen should be everyone's concern....

Obviously these politicians use the sign of Moloch to demonstate their obediance to Bohemian Grove...rather than to aid their abilities to pass urine, etc...I'm sure they won't all have simultaneous health issues, requiring mudra therapy....LOL

• So the fans of Texas football are worshipping Satan knowingly when they put up the "hook 'em horns" gesture?  C'mon here, there is bs and then there is bullsh*t.  I know there are no 'coincidences, but really?  Isn't it possible that Bush is not worshipping Satan but expressing half of what all Texas is thinking?

• Ms Happy... please grow up. George W Bush is the grandson of Aleister Crowley, via Crowley's illegitamate lovechild, sorry " "moonchild" " Barbara Bush (spitting image of her Dad at 60 - simple internet photo comparison at same age will frighten you haha) For those who dont know who Aleister Crowley was... only the father of modern Satanism basically (no, it was not Anton Le Fey!) It was Crowley (who met the first Grey in the modern era and influenced Hitler (as well as terrifying poor Adolph)  -yes, Crowley and NASA's JPL founder Jack Parsons delivered the whole new program for success based upon the foundations of Nazism and the whole Nazi esoteric philosophy brought over from the successful and failed German regime which "enlightened" the whole agenda and means to get the job done, 9-11 their recent crowning glory as well as the secret colonisation of Mars... But the original model from Crowley, Parsons and the Nazi's provided all the answers to their agenda - Alliances with bottom-feeder aliens - Greys, reptilians etc,  how to open portals via black magick, now by science/magick mix (the true reason for all the cattle mutilations - tongues, eyes, genitals, hearts - black magick's fave bits!!!, secret franternities/club alliances in the modern world which only aim at take-overs, fake terrorist attacks to steal power and frighten the masses into giving up their power... etc etc etc... f*cking football, Ms Happy are you serious???, football?... no poly cares about sport except for the cool photo-ops at election time or when they are facing a scandal and need some fake love to influence the moronic sheeple... it's all about the POWER and their power is DECEPTION and the dark arts and sciences... it's all grovelling the spiritual gutters of the universe, it's all these devils are good for.  

Edit after post!!! Mr Ed you genius ya beat me to it... youre good brother hahaha... God Bless ya :) 

• I went to UT Austin, and Satanism was definitly not on the list of thoughts that went through the students heads when they did the "hook 'em horns" gesture at the football game I attended. It's the wealthy fans sitting in the box seats (and who were probable attendees at Bohemian Grove and their local freemason lodge) that were more than likely thinking about the horns of Satan (or the Boemian Grove owl) a lot more than we care to know, as opposed to the student hand gestures reference to the horns of Bevo (who is the Texas Longhorn mascot. Some Texas A& M fans actually kidnapped Bevo one time, and some Texas students tried to charge them with cattle rustling (WHICH IS PUNISHEABLE ON THE BOOKS IN TEXAS BY HANGING!!!! LOL))

Here's Bevo #1, with 13-0 branded on him by a Texas A&M fan after Texas A&M pulled a rare upset over Texas in th early years of college football :

8116035662?profile=original

• "It's the wealthy fans sitting in the box seats (and who were probable attendees at Bohemian Grove and their local freemason lodge) that were more than likely thinking about the horns of Satan (or the Boemian Grove owl) a lot more than we care to know".,

Perhaps they were thinking, I wonder how long we can keep these people thinking we are satanists...

• This may be the "hook em horns" hand gesture....BUT it may also be related to Bohemian Grove's "sign of Moloch." Notice that the sign uses middle fingers and thumb together, to make the "owl's beak" and the index and small finger are straightened to make the "owl's tufts...."

president-george-w-bush-hook-em-horns-hand-gesture.jpg

george_bush_devil_horn_hand_sign.jpg

satanist-george_bush.jpg

And the moral result is here for observation:

This sign seems popular among US Presidents....

ats54188_050708_splitdecision3.jpg

• Yeah, but as I told Ara, I don't believe this is the intention of this gesture by the people I displayed in my example. If you go to Brazil and flip this hand gesture below (which means a-okay here in the states), you may get your lights punched out because it means "f&ck you" in that part of the world (Richard Nixon found that out the hard way when he stepped off a plane and held this hand gesture up to a whole bunch of reporters there. I still laugh thinking about it):

8116035484?profile=original

U.S.A.: "a-okay" or "problem solved"

Brazil: "f%ck you"

• People such as those in the pics you've shared are using the gestures for symbolic purposes only.

They are creating a story for purposes of control

Once again, their facial expression suggest a complete lack of understanding of the metaphysical aspects of the gestures.

It is an exercise in subterfuge.

Which is ironic.Because whilst they are making a dollar or two doing what they are doing they are missing out in the true power inherent in that which they are corrupting.

Fortunately, whilst they can corrupt the gestures, they cannot corrupt the energy that comes with understanding how to wield the gestures.

The energy is compassion.

It is uncorruptable.

And it shuts down as soon as the intent is not compassionate.

• Jesus didn't seem to catch any heat until he went after the moneychangers. It's the same thing today, and it's why there was an attempted assassination on Andrew Jackson (who wouldn't change his mind), a sucessfull assassination on Lincoln (for refusing to take out loans with 25% interest (and successors Johnson and Grant STILL wouldn't change their minds about a central bank, and Johnson almost got impeached and Grant got a financial panic), a successfull assassination of Garfield (who refused central bank intentions and manuevers), a successful assassination of Kennedy (who tried to start his own currency called U.S. Treasury Notes in 1963), and an almost successful assassination of Reagan (after he talked about bringing back the gold standard).

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BANKS AND THEIR CONTROL OVER THE CURRENCY BEING LENT OUT AND THEIR ABILITY TO CREATE BOOMS AND BUSTS BY MANIPULATING THE MONEY SUPPLY. JESUS UNDERSTOOD THIS POWER, AND WHEN HE EXPOSED ITS EVIL WITH HIS RAGE, THE CLERGY OF THE TEMPLE FELT ONLY ONE THING: THEIR ADDICTION FOR MONEY BEING F$CKED WITH, JUST LIKE THE MONEY ADDICTS AT THE BANK OF ENGLAND AND THE FEDERAL RSERVE ARE FEELING AT THIS PRESENT TIME  (except with them it will may mean two less Ferraris, one less Lear jet, one less Patek watch, and giving up on that second vacation home near the Florida keys).

The common denominator with Jesus and Lucifer? POWER

• So many like that in politics and entertainment.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Chapter 2 here gets into what was going on in Billy's life during this time along with the teachings he learned from Asket. https://youtu.be/jM8uV34Hjdw?si=-UGtX8I_NWaACOIN"
4 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Chapter 2 here gets into what was happening in Billy's life at this time along with the teachings he learned from Asket. Gonna post other chapters as soon as I can probably later on in the week and then more chapters soon after that. Good listen so…"
12 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Taken from the book UFO Contact from the Pleiades. Chapter 1 here gets into Billy's contacts with Sfath and Asket. The Dal universe is talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hodWDmQpWA"
32 minutes ago
"Taken from the book UFO Contact from the Pleiades. Chapter 1 here gets into Billy's contacts with Sfath and Asket. The Dal universe is talked about here also. https://youtu.be/8hodWDmQpWA?si=thWYjr1VFUvFWejJ"
36 minutes ago
Malcolm commented on Malcolm's blog post Washington D.C. Full Moon Alert - 04/23/24 - A big conflict involving power is about to begin, and "crisis due to transformation" is about to begin.
"We may start to see violent behavior coming. People are waking up in large numbers to the reality that the lunatics are running the asylum. My big fear is that the Supreme Court may or may not be blackmailed or threatened; they are being forced to…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Good episode of UFO files that gets into ET activity in biblical times. https://youtu.be/htmfPlZrCsg?si=KPPd51jEYxENzTPE"
2 hours ago
"Good episode of UFO files here that gets into ET activity in biblical times. https://youtu.be/htmfPlZrCsg?si=KPPd51jEYxENzTPE"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 | SourceWe are the Andromedan Council of Light, and we are very excited to be connecting with you in this way. You are coming to a point in your consciousness evolution where you are beginning to realize that you are not so separate after all. Now,…
3 hours ago
More…