From: http://www.nexusmagazine.com/index.p...d=31&Itemid=71

I read this today on an older Nexus Magazine article. The subject of the article is irrelevant, and the following is an excerpt. While I really knew this, I found it startling to read a description of the process by one who was engaged, and may be frequently engaged, in this style of disclosure here on ACC..

"… tasked with the sanctioned release of classified information for "public consumption", in a
controlled fashion, through various platforms and outlets. One of these platforms is Internet discussion forums. Another is sending anonymous letters or making anonymous phone calls or using fake credentials and call-routing to write to or call selected individuals and groups. Once the information and intel are released, public responses or those of the individual or group are recorded, monitored and analysed.

Depending on their reaction, further information is then released using a phased and synchronised methodology.

Whenever public/individual/group reaction is deemed "unfavourable", the project is suspended and set for a release at a later date or totally terminated. It is sometimes necessary for the information to be pulled/unrouted/denied and to let it grow and sprout a bit more, behind the scenes, before another attempt is made to replant/reintroduce or to renew contact if it was an individual/group.

Depending on the assignment, I would be required to take up the role of an observer, a monitor, a reporter, an investigator, an instructor, an analyst, and in most instances an initiator and even an instigator in some.

One part of my duties was to frequent Internet discussion forums, observing, reporting, profiling and
identifying possible outlets where information could be introduced. This usually took on the form of my posting a "thread" on a designated or chosen forum which we decided would be the most suitable to get the info/intel out to our target audience.

...involved the "public with information that has been physical (in the field) and digital in a
controlled fashion, groups or profiled persons and events around the globe that may have bearing on specific Rubicon projects.

Rubicon has this credo: "Our whistle is blowing softly; if we blow too hard, some eardrums might pop, then everyone would be deaf."

In the final analysis, Rubicon operatives are sanctioned whistleblowers, albeit in a limited and controlled form.

It is also well worth noting that intelligence agencies frequently use forums to communicate and relay information and updates to their operators in the field. Since the Internet came along, the practice of posting and placing/using classified ads in newspapers as a communication medium has become a fossil. In contrast, the use of Internet information and discussion forums, online game platforms and their associated chat features has become quite the norm.

CHANI project
During initial research, I began posting a few threads on a popular forum, Godlike Productions, to "test the water" and to start creating a persona. As the forum is widely known to be a conspiracy and
lunatic-fringe site, I created a persona to suit: somewhat crazy, even hoaxing, but an enigma on
spiritual and global strategic insider issues nevertheless. This persona provided an efficient
cover to get information out there without lifting too many eyebrows. I often had to play
both protagonist and antagonist."

From: http://www.nexusmagazine.com/index.p...d=31&Itemid=71

Not a bad reminder of one level on which "things" are being worked.

And felt this has and is being used here on this site in the attempts to hijack this spiritual site and morph it into something more sinister.  Just my opinion but worth a look, with all this fighting recently ? To what end?    John xoxo

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Yes I agree, I think the term they use is harvesting the herd.  I guess a good way to possibly spot one of them would be to watch who shows up on a consistent bases working on the new arrivals to this site that are not yet committed or fence sitter’s. They are very good at what they do, very hard to spot, seasoned professionals backed by the full force of the organization that trained them, the average Joe blow hasn’t a chance as they know all the triggers, and if some one should tap on there shoulder they instantly despair like a turtle in its shell till the coast is clear to try again….

Posing as one of the herd or a youngling themselves lost and in need of help playing the victim.  This is why I’m always leery of those who show up with Fabio or Diva glamour shots. With made up name’s never showing there real face or real name, hiding like a turtle.   

• Yes John.

But usually they are 'guiding" from behind. Now i am talking about sites like this, not GLP. Because on GLP is a madness where psyops can literally act in the "field". 

With sites like this is a matter of guiding and manipulating from behind the scene. Gathering info that you put in your posts, mixing it with a part of their info and feed you with that as channeled messages. And most of the channeled info is fabricated in the way that you will resonate with let's say at least 50 percent of the message: and you will resonate because in that 50 percent there are your own thoughts, your own wishes. So you will put the rest of the message together with that 50 percent in your subconsciousness to work. 

And this is just about channeling... there are many other techniques.

Usually, when you are too close to them, you are the one dismissed, not them. 

That's why I walk around on sites like this having trust in myself. I keep my eyes opened and let my heart speak to me.

There is a saying: Devil is in the details.. :)

Not that i am embracing the division - but being aware about the game of the shadows, i'll always look both in the bright side and in the dark side. 

After all, there is no positive without negative, so better watch them work together, accept the fact and learn the game to keep going in this material life.

Have a beautiful day !

• Is comforting to thing of psy ops coming to the site, and you all seeing them, understanding their game and ignoring them or dismiss them, right ?

You are aware for at least one minute and understand that you must master their game in order to know who is who, what is a psy project, what is a spilled info, what is an inception post and so on ?

It comforts your egos to know that you can dismiss everything when you want.

However, the channelings are still there.

And is hard to look into the shadows when you are living in the light ;-D

Just saying here...

Be comforted and sleep well.

• Auch...

You read the released for the public parts of the so called white doves working in RRR ?

Well, good thing that you reminded all people here how sites with such a popularity like GLP, ATS and even this are run from the shadows :)

This ascension program was discussed at least 10 years ago. 

I don't think that this site is hijacked. I think that this site was builded on the idea of inceptions, brainwashing and  testing of new psy projects. Sound harsh ? Heh, i doubt that i went too far in my analize.

If you'll dig into the Chani project, you'll see when Their "ascension" is supposed to happen.

Anyway, thank you for posting this here.

• This article makes sense because in sociology its similar to what they call quantitive research, which is what they aim for in profiling... :)

nice that you share the info here John,

because the more people that are educated in this matter,

the better :))

• My thoughts exactly,  thanks.  :-)

• Thanks, tread lightly there good at what they do.

•  :-)

• This IMO is how false light is injected here.

• I don’t think this has to do with commerce or marketing. Its about whistle blowers and classified information to steer or control targeted groups …. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Discover Your Light & Sound Frequency To Heal By The Celestial White Beings With Natalie Glasson We, the Celestial White Beings, extend to you now our greetings and Celestial Love. We bring forth our celestial vibrations to support your healing…
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The psychopathic CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....And now it's age-restricted...On the 18th it was not...

Crazy, Crazy, Politix (CCP) of Red Chinese authorities...🐉

And in…"
15 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
15 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
16 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
17 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
17 hours ago
More…