Replies

• Very interesting your experiences! I had not had this happen to me with our very old family cat but my brother had also gotten visions when falling asleep next to him and they were of geometric shapes. He had an experience with him speaking to him telepathically about these shapes also. My brother drew them on paper and wrote down their conversation. I did research on the computer and found out that our cat showed my brother what a "Life Force" looks like. Ever since then, I see cats as more like advanced, mystical, beings that act as our protectors and teachers. You know what I find VERY, VERY strange...is that our cat is also named, Baba..!!!
    • A cat was my best and only ever friend... a burmese cat.

• I would consider myself to be a 'cat' person.  Although I don't keep one at the moment....cats will often seek my company and I get alot of neighbours cats turning up on my doorstep for a pat :)

• Yes indeey! I also believe cats help us to raise our vibration. I have two indoor cats(just brought a drop off in so it's 3 now). Two years ago a very immaciated grey Tom showed up scared and untrusting. Today he waits every morning for me to come out to the garage with his food and water where I set up his own heated tent for the winter. Old Man as I call him won't take a bite of anything until he gets his lovins on my lap first.  He's helped me to be calm in the face of life storms.  The indoor cats are way spoiled unfortunately by me, yet they are loving animals that come around me when I start doubting my abilities to help change situations into positives, I have a son(20next month) who is very angry and is blocking himself. When I'm with the cats they give me inspiration to find alternative reasoning  to help my son carry on a better life.
  • Dogs are wonderful angels, but cats are so spiritual.  I have always had at least one cat.  They represent such a high vibration and keep me calm and centered.  My cat now, a Siamese named Misi, Quechua for Kitty, has been with me for 14 years and moved with me 9 times as we have lived in different countries.  From the day I found her she has been like my little shadow angel following me from room to room, always within a few feet of me or in my lap if possible.  She will talk to me non-stop sometimes or call out to me from another room to see where I am until I sit down and let her into my lap or hold her up on my shoulder.  She sleeps either curled up between my side and arm or on top of my chest.  My husband travels a lot and she is a great comfort to me.  She is unconditional love personified. 

• Yes, they have :) I have a male cat in my life right now that I really enjoy! He is such a good friend and our communication works really well. Whenever I'm feeling down, sad or upset about something, he will come and give me love and help me raise my vibration again. When my youngest doughter was new in the family he would guard her all the time and come to me and tell me if she was waking up or if something was wrong before she would actually wake up or something happened. He has unconditional love for everyone and patience beyond anyone I know! I am so grateful having him in my life something I tell him often.
  • The biggest lessons I've learned from my cats are to respect others as individuals and not try to control them.  Their independence rejects that.
  • the   cat  in  this  video  taught  me   how   to    cat   laugh...............................................
    <iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4F-k84xyzeo" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>Delete Comment
  • I don't know what I would have done through some very difficult times without my cats. I have two large Maine Coon cats that often when I wake in the morning are on either side of me. Their energy is incredible.  It is an amazing gift from God especially if you are alone for long periods.  They provide that feeling of responsiblity to take care of another.
  • Oh YES! I have nearly always had cats in my life. The two I have now are 5 years old, and I have had them since they were kittens. Completely different personalities. One is so loving and affectionate, the other is more of an independent cat, but I almost feel like she is another aspect of myself, mirroring myself back to me lol! I can't even really say what it is that I love about my cats - I just appreciate their intelligence and company.

trouble.jpg

Tricks Jan 2011.jpg

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/8113735663?profile=original
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Transforming Doubt By Archangel Metatron With Natalie Glasson Greetings to you beloved beings of light, I am Archangel Metatron. It is a joy to be in your presence today.  I invite you now to acknowledge your own being and body and acknowledge my…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If interested, feel free to make comments and ask questions....

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-galaxy-is-aliv..."
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega posted a blog post
  Drekx stated:A daily ritual is completed by the Council of Nine, which maintains this galaxy, as a functioning whole..The NINE are all spirit-warriors, dedicated to this duty, which is of prime importance to all of us....The Atar clan are the…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
10 hours ago
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
10 hours ago
More…