Replies

• sorry i really do not know what green light is, i will look into it, but i have been feeling really really great in wonderfull spirit, very happy about everything, and a feeling of love for everything, not sure if this has anything to do with your question but i thought i´d let you all know, take care all,

• i feel to start a daily mediation routine. which i am doing now . and i am about to go too a free bootcamp. which is around my community. and i am less and less stop worrying about money.

• Awesome, Karma and Violet. Money is sometimes called "green" or "lettuce." Let us enjoy this wonderful energy. My hubby, who is taking medication for clinical depression is even cheerful. Woo hoo!

• Hi folks, Hi eric, thanks for sharing.

I indeed feel much more joy in me and what some call bliss.

Also, a friend of mine, who is typically stressed and always thinking everyone is out to get them, is very calm and at peace, so something is definitely happening.

Also, while visiting this friend, at night tonight, a very bright gold light shined in the sky high up and then slowly faded out and this was just within my viewing angle, as if to say, were here and i got the distinct feeling it said, no need to worry.

peace love light to all

• every day now i feel it becomes easier to stay in the bliss, and feel the love for everything.....we are so blessed to be here right now... i think this is one of the most amazing thing a soul can undergo, we have been here so long in forgetfulness and now we awaken more and more to who we really are. 

• I'm experiencing the "green ray", it's strong, I think that is why we went through so much clearing and purging of our emotional bodies these past few months... I "see" it with my astral eyes as a neon green mandala, it affects your heart chakra.  A few weeks ago I had a nice encounter with it, I was watching television when a high pitched buzzing began in my left ear, it felt like it was getting closer and I sort of tuned into it and "leaned" into with my awareness... it got louder and louder until a rushing, popping sort of feeling came and my heart exploded with green light, it felt like a punch right to my chest... I opened up my chakras to it and the energy travelled throughout my system with a high pitched buzz that was more felt than heard.  With my eyes closed I could see nothing but bright green light, and afterwards I felt sore but happy, when you open your chakras to it, you get such a natural high... I have a hard time sleeping afterwards because my mind is supercharged and too alert.  It's like caffeine for your soul, lol. 

It's also attached to Jupiter, I believe... and is cosmically aligned with the earth and ourselves right now, we're like antenna's picking up all this nice cosmic energy and channeling it to mother Gaia. 

• AA Raphaell is now very active with his legions using intensively the Green Ray of Healing...Many people is been taken during deep sleep to his ship for different healing procedures.

Now he is closer to us...as any of the other angelic beings...but regarding the Green Ray...it is in full activation assisting humans.

Meditation on the Green Ray helps a lot now! 

• one link, many others. thanks Eric

http://www.greatdreams.com/masters/hilarion.htm

Ascended Master Hilarion, Chohan of the Fifth Ray
  • sorry Roaring Harmless, but i feel the briefer it is the truer the reply's will be. thanks Eric

• Roller coaster ride...UP/DOWN...  For the most part I've been "up" this week.  Over the last month or two it's been a lot of working through all the 3-D garbage of this societal life, which is utterly exhausting and depressing at times.  Then, after some release and re-calibration of my Energy, I'm up for awhile.  I don't know much about the green ray light you speak of... but I can sure feel a ton of higher energy which seems to bring up the denser stuff to the surface for release.  I do notice compassion in me, which has always been there, but is now much stronger.  As well as a general happiness for my fellow humans.... although I do wish more of them would wake up to the illusion.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  The Awakening - By Emmanuel DagherMay Energy Forecast Hi My Friend,It’s always a blessing for me to connect with your brilliant Spirit in this way!The world is shifting more quickly than ever, and people are waking up everywhere. The next phase of…
2 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: One last battle and the Rockefeller/Hitler branch of the KM will go down.
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   9 Fun Ways To Celebrate Beltane By Melanie BecklerBlessings and Happy May! Are you noticing that right now is a potent time of change within the Earth? I'm not talking so much here about the changes humanity is undergoing now ... Though that…
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The global white hat alliance scored major victories last week in the ongoing secret battle for the planet Earth. Klaus Schwab Rothschild, the Battenbergs (British Royals), Hillary Clinton Rockefeller, Barack Obama Hitler, Bill Gates and Dr. Anthony…
14 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More on AstraZeneca and its vaccine here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eskGShDOCr4"
15 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"AstraZeneca will be one of the companies that goes down during the Nuremberg 2.0 trials in the near future tons of corruption from them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YGiyTa4s7w"
16 hours ago
More…

A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. U.S. Congressman Hale Boggs was a dissenter of Louisiana Governor Huey P. Long. For those who do not know who he was, Huey P. Long was the politician…

Read more…