So yesterday i left my remarks on the tragedy that just occurred, and I was left so baffled and perplexed with what a member replied, claiming that this that happened was a result of the illuminati drugging the shooter (in this and other cases) and using mind control in order to raise the issue of gun control. All this "obviously" to rid of us guns which we can use for protection when they decide to "attack"

Really??

So I replied in complete awe that we couldn't blame everything on the illuminati and asked for his sources.. this morning I come and see the comment had been deleted.

Im just astonished at the sheer ignorance, to use a topic as obscure as the illuminati to justify the actions of these gunmen, and if you're make these claims at least have something to back it up, dont just throw out things like that especially with something as sensitive as this.. just dont.. its dumb, why put yourself in that position.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ever wondered that in these situations media has almost entire story to report barely 24 hrs later while the investigation is still pending ?

• my source is my mind, opened eyes and I don't even need any written proof or news cast which is reporting conflicting facts for 2 days now. that tells me that their stories are designed to confuse folks and make them believe in official story only. But I understand that way too many folks are easly deceived.......................

Just maybe you could check out those links and see certain familiar pattern there..

• My source is also my mind, and frankly it doesnt matter at this point whos fault it is, because it already happened. all we can do now is take action so it doesnt happen again. having so much access to guns is one of the problems, having so much untreated mental illness is another, and our culture of violence.. I dont believe everything the media says, but that doesnt mean everything is a lie. this itself is a form of media, and those sources aswell, whats true and whats not is not something easily discerned, but it happened and thats where the focus is, thats what matters to me.

• unfortunately Dripple, I don't believe you are using your intuition because you don't see the pattern from similar events from the past........................

• YES, I SEE the pattern, but claiming its the illuminatti, A very obscure group, which if in existence, will have a VERY hidden agenda NOT accessable to any of those sources or any of us here, is as blind as believing everything on the news. Yes, trusting your intuition is important, but it doesnt mean that we should just forget facts and ignore whats right in front of us. that's a very cynical attitude, and it isnt gonna get us to any new consciousness or any truth..

• not everyone still sees what is so clear for many of us . Two Feathers, I would ease up on the language and I believe that kind explanation sometimes works better and makes certain pictures clearer.

I agree that many folks don't see tragedy of killing over 1.000.000 civilians in Iraq, 1,000's of civilians in Pakistan and many more places around the world in the hands of Drone attacks. not many folks can determine that the pres. Obama completely faked his grieve for school children in Newtown but that is not their fault ; we should blame their social conditioning by the media instead.

Plenty of folks are not using their intuition, rather emotional distress in the moment of horrors of such events and never consider that there might be more than tv paints  for them.

Not many folks , also know that since UN passed the ammendment of gun control for US , these events intensified by multyfold all over America which for us clearly indicates that such horrific cases  fall into their hands of population control.

I think that time will tell what is truly going on today but the message always should be to open the eyes and mind and achieving that with strong language never gets that next door open with name calling and non~passive language.

I have compassion for those who are still blinded by passion and not by power of intuitive facts and in this case facts are mixed together that only few can see the eyes of deception...............

• Its Normal for me to assume that you did, but if you didnt I apologize, still, that doesnt change my stance on your comment. its silly for everyone to assume that every bad thing that happens is some kind of illuminatti conspiracy. I respect everyone's opinion but you need to open your eyes and realize that there is bad people in this world that dont need drugs or mind control to commit these horrific crimes, and to ignore that fact and to say it is some kind of plot to rid us of our guns is in my opinion absurd. I made this discussion not just point out that incident but to point out that there are other issues that will affect our "ascension" and progress as a species.. We cant continue blaming everything on conspiracies, aliens, government, ect.. there are some serious issues in our world that are no ones fault but have to be dealt with, and always having something external to blame is irresponsible and not at all what we should be doing

• Yes you are correct not every bad thing happens because of the Illuminati but these shootings are. They all have similarities and the guy was on medical drugs, same as the others, the other thing is the changing stories in the media, same thing happened with the other shootings. And if you can't see it as the reasons behind gun control then I have nothing else to say except you have a lot to learn.

• You don't know this Two Feather, stop pretending like you do.

• Exactly, but I know I see Dripley21 is young and has much to learn.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
8 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
8 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"amazing, thank you friend!"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
9 hours ago
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
9 hours ago
"Yes, and this Sirian resonance for Solarian evolution, is enhanced by Earth's ascension, plus the new/old planetary system and corrections made to rotations and orientations, oxygen atmospheres on four planets, waterworlds on four planets, revised…"
9 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Ok thanks for that. So we can view Solaris and Sirius B as one body. I know that we will be moved closer to Sirius B at some point according to Shel."
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
9 hours ago
More…