Good God, I think I just got it....!

I have always had a rough time meditating, (the Manhattan traffic outside my office windows doesn't help my already chatty mind).

But as I sit making jewelry as I have for over 43 years now, I realize that the state I enter when I am in the "making" process, is that of being in FLOW, a mindless state of bliss that we all recognize as those zones of time when there is no time, hours fly by, as our automatic hands are following the Divine Instructions that are pulsing from our HEARTS to our hands as they weave the Song of our higher selves...

No longer worried that I am not putting enough time in to proper meditation, I suddenly feel, that  Good God, peeling a pile of carrots, whittling a stick, or baking a pie from scratch, or weeding ones, flower garden, are all states of meditation...

So I would just like to share this insight. Making, working with your hands, being in a creative state, is really what is going to take you to that quiet, restful place where your babbling mind can just SHUT THE FUCK UP....

and let you merge with all that is there, the abyss of particles of light, a vast ocean of pure unadulterated LOVE. Your blood pressure drops, your adrenaline stops pumping, your breath becomes deeper and you begin to remember who you are...in that state of loving what you are doing.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• oooo you know i love being in the state of flow... like these guys , LOL

marine-life.jpg

• Wisdom indeed ;) yes creativity is the ultimate expression of the divine flow & love...  by being in the *flow* and offering less resistance we achieve peace ;) creativity is the aid of expression ;)

keep having fun with it! ;)

• Hi beautiful star,

I find all of these things that the people are talking of, in fact, my business is creating natural habitats in peoples gardens, landscaping and creating garden features with artificial rockwork and so on, so these things are very theropeutic for me and i find myself going into casual meditation while doing it, and i am a phenatic bird and wildlife enthusiast, which gives me much quiet time, but at the end of a hard day i still enjoy a glass of wine or a couple of beers and a couple of cigarettes to wind down ,and this gives me great pleasure and quiet time. My question is , cosidering that Basher says that we should do the things that excite us most in every moment. How would this effect my ascention, and i'm sure a lot of people would likem to ask this question. I am sorry that i am asking you thi question but i was unable to get to make a comment . But this is directed to anyone who could make a useful comment, although i do love your take on things .

love and light to the entire ashtar group , i am really enjoying my membership.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Is This A Theme Unfolding For You As Well ?By Melanie Beckler Hey there! I've noticed a theme that is unfolding for me right now, and I sense it may be resonant for you as well. Here's what it is: How you respond to change and challenge now…
38 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Can you see the images in this?
"The more time passes the more the shapes take form-creepy as heck, this one-let your eyes adjust"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings friends! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.The portals to the Fifth Dimension are open. You simply are asked to align your energies to that of your Higher Self, and this is achieved with focused breathing and…
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A few years ago, there was a former member called "Richard Stoddard," who told me that he could not believe that ETs, such as the galactic human types, could have physical sex....As they were, in his perceptions, "above it, or beyond it,…"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"℗ 2006 Soul Heaven Records presents In-Ten-City....Not to be confused with "15 minutes city." 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZR9W9ZrXEE"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
14 hours ago
More…