GOD AND EVE IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN

Now, men, don't get your hackles up over this.  I am not a feminist and Love men and women equally.  This is meant to be purely fun.  'K?

One day in the Garden of Eden, Eve calls out to God.

"Lord I have a problem!"

"What's the problem, Eve?"

"Lord, I know you created me and provided this beautiful garden and all of these wonderful animals and that hilarious, comedic snake, but I'm just not happy."

"Why is that, Eve?" came the reply from above.

"Lord, I am lonely, and I'm sick to death of apples."

"Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution.  I shall create a man for you."

"What's a man, Lord?"

"This man will be a flawed creature, with many bad traits.  He'll lie, cheat and be vain; all in all, he'll give you a hard time.  But he'll be bigger, faster, and will like to hunt and kill things.  He will look silly when he's aroused, but since you've been complaining, I'll create him in such a way that he will satisfy your physical needs.  He will be witless and will revel in childish things like fighting and kicking a ball about.  He won't be too smart, so he'll also need your advice to think properly."

"Sounds great," says Eve, with an ironically raised eyebrow.

"What's the catch, Lord?"

"Well.....you can have him on one condition."

"What's that, Lord?"

"As I said, he'll be proud, arrogant and self-admiring.....so you'll have to let him believe that I made him first.  Just remember, it's our little secret......you know, woman to woman."

Remember fellas.....just a joke!!!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ha ha ha lol lol sorry but i am pasting this onto my email this is way too funny.....
  • MEN ARE JUST HAPPIER PEOPLE!

NICKNAMES
    If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah.
    If Mike, Dave and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Godzilla and Four-eyes.

EATING OUT
    When the bill arrives, Mike, Dave and John will each throw in $20, even though it's only for $32.50. None of them will have anything smaller and none will actually admit they want change back.
    When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.

MONEY
    A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.
    A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need but it's on sale.

BATHROOMS
    A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush and toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel.
    The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items.

ARGUMENTS
    A woman has the last word in any argument.
    Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

FUTURE
    A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
    A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

SUCCESS
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
    A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

MARRIAGE
    A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.
    A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she does.

DRESSING UP
    A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the trash, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail.
    A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.

NATURAL
    Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.
    Women somehow deteriorate during the night.

OFFSPRING
    Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, secret fears and hopes and dreams.
    A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
    A married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
    • Hey Jaz and Little Feather, you guys made me feel sooooo better. Needed to find my laugh muscle, been feeling kind of lousy lately. I LOL'd all over the place when I read both of these. My dog looked at me like I had lost my mind, but actually I found it. Keep the the humor coming.
      • Ain't it the Truth, Marique. Laughter Truly is THE best medicine. While I read the gloom and doom stuff, which I feel is the Truth, I have to have some laughter to keep myself balanced.

So happy to hear this caused you to feel better. There is nothing more uplifting for me than to know I have done or said something to uplift another. Oneness????
    • Yeah I hate that overnight deterioration, so unfair!
      Like the one about changing/not changing - think there may be some truth in that one...
    • Oh, Jazmin, I laughed at this until my tummy hurt. Thank you!!! There's nothing like a good laugh to raise one's frequency, huh?
  • Hi peace love and light.

1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!

like it had a good laugh thanks.
    • Thanks for the heads up, Harish. I'm thankful you weren't offended. It was not posted with that intent. Just a lil humor taken to extreme? LOL It's all in fun, right? It's been very freeing for me to be able to laugh at myself, when there was a time when I was very easily offended.....altered ego. Who needs it?

And, you're so right, Ann. Lots of good men. It just depends on our vision, huh? BTW. I appreciated your post from a male point of view as well. Anyway, I believe we're all composed of a combo of male/female NRG's anyway. Thankfully, I've reached the point that there's not a whole lot that offends me. I like being there, too. :)))))
  • I can't stand indirectness!!! I think maybe hints are a generational thing that we are getting over....I hope so anyway. I agree with pretty much all of the 'man' points actually.
  • its still round like a toilet seat an your reply was flat,not one of your better replys Ann,Nice try though.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"Open-borders coolaid, having been drank, by deep state minions in Ireland, is now causing them to become politically drunk, as this idiotic policy fails and rebounds upon the Dublin accord, which they themselves, in Dublin, rejected and replaced…"
42 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Open-borders coolaid, having been drank, by deep state minions in Ireland, is now causing them to become politically drunk, as this idiotic policy fails and rebounds upon the Dublin accord, which they themselves, in Dublin, rejected and replaced…"
45 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Are Your Thoughts Aligning With What You Wish To Manifest?By Mother Mary Through Octavia Vasile Dear beings of light,I am always here with you. I have never left your side, and I never will.Your reality is shifting now, and it is essential to…
3 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Jamie Ong:Our hearts are being cracked open to receive the 5D love templates. As we continue to vibrate between 3D and 5D and assist in alchemising the limiting programmings to transcend, we experience the extreme polarities in our individual…
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Good video with useful info 
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceIN THE BLINK OF AN EYE ALL SHALL CHANGE & OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE!AS WE RETURN BACK TO THE FUTURE & START ALL OVER AGAIN!Nothing and no One can stop our final ascend out of the false Matrix simulation BACK TO HEAVEN ON EARTH NOW!With…
12 hours ago
More…