Al Gore needs to read this-

'El Niño events pump large amounts of heat and moisture into the atmosphere, affecting the jet stream and storm systems around the globe'

NASA Forecasts that the Worst of 2015-2016's El Niño is Yet to Come

The National Aeronautics and Space Administration has released their prediction that the El Niño cycle currently being experienced in the Pacific Ocean will have it's greatest impact on the United States early in 2016. NASA is also predicting that this cycle, forecast to be a back-to-back El Niño, will surpass the previous 1997-98 record holder.

Using sea surface height data gathered by satellites, NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory says that while the '97-98 event peaked in November of 1997, Pacific waters continued to warm through December 2015, indicating that the cycle's peak had not yet been seen. 

El Niño events pump large amounts of heat and moisture into the atmosphere, affecting the jet stream and storm systems around the globe. This year saw an increase in rain and snow on the west coast, previously suffering from a multi-year drought. The snowpack in California's Sierra Nevada mountains has been reported at a depth that is 136 percent deeper than normal.

This "Godzilla El Nino," as this cycle was called by one climatologist, is also being blamed for the record-breaking temperatures experienced by the eastern half of North America over the Christmas holidays.

Read the original source: http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/nasa-forecasts-worst-2015-2016s-el-ni%C3%B1o-yet-come#ixzz3xDy6Nirh

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'd love to see the actual NASA-link about this.

A publicly released NASA-forecast, should have been released from the NASA-homepage, right?

• NASA IS IN BED WITH NOAA, THE SAME PEOPLE WHO PUT UP A CO2 MEASURING DEVICE NEXT TO AN ACTIVE VOLCANO IN HAWAII. THE END RESULT IS TO DEFINE EXCESSIVE WORLDWIDE CO2 IN THE ATMOSPHERE, AND THIS IN TURN WARRANTS A GLOBAL TAXATION SYSTEM FOR MINIMIZING THIS "EXCESSIVE CO2."

What a scam!

LIKE NOAA, NASA IS A FOUR-LETTER WORD,SYNONYMOUS WITH THE FOUR LETTER WORD SH*T. HERE'S  A DEPICTION OF NASA THAT SPEAKS FOUR WORDS THAT STAND FOR "N.A.S.A.:"

8110966461?profile=original

• The climatologists are lobbying a lie and a hoax.

The temp is increasing a bit on this planet , that is true , but it's not the co2 that is the problem.

The thugs don't want people to know why the temp is increasing.

It's because our whole sunsystem have been towed to an eternal energystream that heats up the core of mother Earth.

The thugs want people to be afraid and helpless ready to let a World government to come in and fix the "problems" - NWO.

Yes Gaia is suffering big time from the poison that we have spewed out on her , but the globalwarming hoax is a fact.

• You know, we've had some weird weather in Wisconsin; November and December were unseasonally warm; but Sunday it got down to 3 degrees, Tuesday it got down to 1 degree, and I believe it will get down to 18 BELOW on Sunday.  (Oh, the wonders of Wisconsin!)

• I would not believe in anything that comes from NASA....they constantly do the fear mongering, and nothing they say ever happens...

• happy person:  Don't they say that NASA means Never A Straight Answer?

• take your pic hp-it's not atomic bombs or gov liars -it's nature-coronal mass ejections

El Niño events pump large amounts of heat and moisture into the atmosphere, affecting the jet stream and storm systems around the globe
      https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=location+of+el+nin...

location of el nino - Google Search
      • First of all ''El Nino '' is just a label '' applied by scientists .yes, i believe it could be the methane gas from the ocean floor causing warmer temperatures throughout the global .i believe nature's coronal mass ejection could cause an ice age affect on the planet..

• Pet Rock:  I believe that you may be correct.  I believe it's coronal mass injections.

• According to V.M Rabolu , He has stated in his book '' Hercolubus or the Red Planet ' Atomic bomb testing have cause large cracks along the seabed already making contact with the fire inside the Earth which is causing warmer temperatures to rise in oceans and sea .He has stated that this phenomenon is what scientist call ''El Nino '' As more cracks develop there will be more tidal waves,earthquakes,tornadoes and cyclones and as the sea waters continue to boil under high temperatures large vapors will cover the planet .He mentions these are the consequences of atomic explosions and experiments under the oceans. i remember sonar and sound waves were killing the fish,dolphins and whales .He goes on to say the atomic energy has contaminated the inhabitants of the ocean and seas and he advises not consume them .He predicts our planet will look like a quagmire of'' of boiling water and clay '' ..

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"Every deep state project has an inner and outer purpose...."Climate change" is peripheral..the inner and deeper purpose is this:

Chemtrails are secret attempts by elite earth humans to deflect certain bio-transformative cosmic rays from reaching…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth05/14/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.1K Views Tags: aerosols, badpollution, badscience, chemtrails, climate change, Dangerous, Ecology, environment, fake science,…
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXksWu3FZgg"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://youtu.be/EXksWu3FZgg?si=65fITblebKL43oil"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
5 hours ago
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
5 hours ago
Infinity posted a status
Hello! All this browsing is making me hungry for chocolate.
8 hours ago
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
12 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0