GLOBAL STRIKE! 2011  A way to take a stand against the Banking and corporate System!  Share this all over the world!!!!

Time: Friday, July 1 at 6:00am - July 8 at 11:00pm

8110167259?profile=original

There IS a way we can collectively fight back against environmentally destructive multinational corporations. A coordinated global general strike and boycott, combined with personal preparedness, in sufficient numbers, can cause a great deal of economic disruption. The best tactic? Non-participation. A multi pronged strategy will be most effective:

...1. BOYCOTT: All corporate products, beginning with Coke, McDonalds, ADM, and Monsanto. Reduce to eliminate your consumption of gasoline. You can start this now. Lawsuits: The more of their resources are devoted to circular legal action, which is expensive, the more is taken out of their budget without producing anything. File lawsuits of every kind (class action, environmental damage, labor rights).

2. STRIKE: The first week of July 2011. Take your vacation time, sick leave, organize your union to strike at this time. Spend time with family at home! The main thing is: DON'T BUY ANYTHING FOR ONE WEEK. Continue as long as possible, buy the gasoline you will need for a week at least.

3. PREPARE: Learn what wild foods are available to you, identify them, and eat them. Start a garden, organize within your community to become as food self sufficient as possible. Store durable food a little at a time so you have a large supply by July. Plan many crops that will begin to bear by the first week of July.

A permanent boycott will cause price disruption and stock deflation. A coordinated strike will cause specific timed disruption of currency movement (ie it's not coming out of your pocket, and you are not causing any more to be moved or produced), and preparedness to become independent permanently from key industries (industrial agriculture).

The only way to level the playing field with 'the powers that be' is to take their money and make it valueless. Complete abundance causes a market economy to crash! When you have everything you need, what do you need money for? THEY HAVE AS MUCH POWER AS WE BELIEVE IN THEIR MONEY.

Together we can take one more step to bringing the machine to it's knees! Grow your own food! Stop giving them money!

Here is the link.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well.....it's now July 15 and this was supposed to be for first week inJuly, so guess it didn't work???!!?

SADFACE:(

• It did have some effect, we just do not notice it because the Dark Cabal will tell us nothing!
    • We did need millions in each country to pull this off!  People are so drugged out on fluoride and other poisons, that they are not participating in these important events.  Will the human race ever WAKE UP!!!!??  :-(

I hope that they do and very soon!  We must not give up!! Ishtar.

Namaste!
      Charles.

• You are  right and  i am in  agreement 

I do not  buy  many of those things  and i don't drive a car, I try to buy my food, bread,clothes & stuff from local family run small shops in our area.   I try to never buy from corporations , little  money i have goes to  small business.  i have started growing some food.   Our Teachers are striking here in England at the  moment, THEY are trying to change our pensions , taking more & more off the  lowest earners, like single mothers, students our elders etc:   (saying we are in this  together )

how can THEY say that when THEY all have  millions in their  banks  .   

So glad it's all gona fall down and  money  will be  shared  out more evenly. A time of prosperity is  coming.

Live in Love x

• Thank you Melissa!  That is the kind of spirit we need! People have to demand that all governments step down, we are able to rule ourselves from our own local communities!  We don't need government to function nor the international fraudsters known as bankers!   They have the blood of nations on their hands and it is time to take away their ability to create money from nothing!!

Thank you Melissa for your lovely comment!  :-D 

Love Light!

Charles.

• Hi folks, Hi charles, I have been on this to the degree I am able for sometime now. What should be understood is, we don't have to do anything except embody unconditional love to the highest degree possible in all situations and thoughts.

Though when i say we don't have to do anything, that's because we've all been so conditioned since birth to do things in a counter productive way.

For example, someone here said that a guy was growing his own veggies and selling them on the weekends or something to that effect, why. The reason he is selling those veggies is because he is conditioned to think that is the proper course of action. Is it?

Or is it more productive to freely give away all his veggies and of course keep a little for his own needs.

From my perspective, it is infinitely more valuable to freely share his veggies, not only does this awaken the higher consciousness in others, it also stops this conditioned idea of debt. You see, if we never share freely and always expect our sharing is returned equally, how does the world attain abundance in relation to basic needs. 

What I'm getting at is, is very similar to the movie, 'pay it forward'. If instead of expecting an equal return, as if money could be considered that, lol, we instead give or share freely far more than we expect back, then this world would change overnight.

The parasitic ink paper system, irregardless if it's backed by precious metals, would crumble very quickly if people adopted this consciousness.

After all, when you think about it, I'm only offering an idea that has been used for some time now, only it has been used against the common people.

Oh we have all been paying it forward for some time now, only we have been paying it forward to people and groups and institutions that have sought to expand our paying and keep it that way and at the same time suppress everything and anything which might alter the status quo.

They are operating a house of cards, that only a light breath of fresh air will cleanse away.

Also, let me state that resisting or fighting or protesting will never, ever in a million years bear any productive fruits. This can be directly applied to relationships and one will see how true this is.

All that is needed, is to change the ways we have been conditioned to think, which have caused our actions and choices to not be in the interest of the good of one and all.

May we have the wisdom to realize the path that is best for one and for all.

peace love light

• The Strike is to hold back on the system that seeks to destroy us.  We can still share things with people, just no money is exchanged.  I do believe in sharing all that we can with each other.  I am in agreement with you on all that you say Violet.  If we all did this, their house of cards would fall!  We have to change our conditioned thinking!

Peace, Love, unity and Compassion!

Charles.

• Is anyone still in on this?

I didn't forget!

• Oh yes!  I am still on it Steve!  Sorry I have been snowed under with thousands of emails.  It has been a crazy couple of months!    Thanks for the reminder, I did remember, just helping as many people as I can.

Many Blessings

Charles.

• Perfect don't fight or protest against THEM, just be able to grow your own and become more independent!

Perfect, perfect, don't vote anymore, support eacht other agains stupid little laws that they come up with, don't exept it any more. Great idea, dont look TV anymore or at least as little as possible.

Don't buy the newspapers they are mostly lies anyway. I am supporting you all the way!!!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
6 hours ago
16 hours ago
16 hours ago
More…