GFL Light & Sound Frequency Healing Chambers

Here are some screenshots from the Webinar 28 where Sheldan Nidle explains details of the light chambers.

He explains that it is similar to a caterpiller transforming into a butter fly from a cocoon.

This is a close as you can get short of attending the webinar as you will not get the audio information.

I have seen several depictions of the light chambers over the years. This is not the best I have seen...but you get the general idea. (same goes for the replicators which are also shown as a depiction)

If you want more info on this topic...just attend the Thursday evening webinar with PAO. (links are posted at this site in another post I did)

8110358496?profile=original

8110358667?profile=original

8110359063?profile=original

8110358685?profile=original

8110359080?profile=original

8110358893?profile=original

8110359261?profile=original

8110359099?profile=original

8110359667?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I don't care too much for Sheldons timelines. I believe the GFL are real and they have agendas. What I do care about is those ascension chambers. Why would anyone trust their Ascension to a machine  and beings they know nothing about except from reading some things on the internet? about controlling your ascension? This reality and our physical vehicle has come with a lot of suffering so I get that some would be jumping at the chance to end that. But please think about what you're doing as once you get into those machines, if it's not a true organic path of ascension then you could be making a very  big mistake. Maybe the biggest mistake ever.

Our parents told us not to get into cars with strangers offering us lollies and that was wise advice. Would you tell your parents that they just need to move out of fear? No. Experience told them that fear can be a healthy thing in the appropriate circumstances. Just because GFL offer all these toys doesn't mean they're intentions are pure. 99.9% of us have no personal experience with extra terrestrial life. We have no first hand experience of the exopolitics of what's going on out there and how things work. Some of us deem ourselves well read in others experiences and material, but we don't know first hand. Please use caution. A great deal of people have inner alarm bells go off about the GFL so instead of going to war with each other about it, like an earthly competetion about who's football team is better than the other - perhaps we could at least entertain the idea that it could those peoples intuition rather than just mind based fears. Intuition that could save us from mistakes as there could be wiser choices to make, like aligning ourselves with other councils/federations etc. And if these people are wrong then a bit of healthy caution did no harm.

• A lot of jaws around the world will need to be picked up off the ground, no freaking doubt!

And I am guessing way before we even hit that wondrous event.

• Dear Mr.Ed, thanks for sharing some screenshots for those of us who can't attend to the seminar, I was wondering if you can tell us more about the replicators, how they work? what can they replicate? what are the limits?

Thanks in advance!

• Thank you much for the screen shots. I hope it comes to pass.  It is some peoples process to negate or be negative to avoid further damage or pain to an already weakened ego that needs reassurance. If I engage in that type of process it is usually because my head (fear) ego is in control and not my heart (love) energy. The monkey mind as they say loves to jabber on and on and that is what keeps us separated.  That is also why we came here to learn under such difficult circumstances such as GMO foods, toxins of all kinds and negative entities that feed off of our fear and confusion. We came to learn to be love despite being poisoned and dumbed down so much that we become mental and emotional retards. We came to learn to be love because there is no other way to rise above being judged, shamed, betrayed and slandered than to overcome it here because only here does it happen. It does not happen in 5D. We can't learn this in the higher dimensions. It is here that we learn to quiet our monkey minds and just be love and that is true freedom.

• Ed - have you re-read this post?  If not, I suggest you do.  I am 33 years old so if you really spent "3 times my lifetimes", and assuming that you started your resesearch at the young age of, oh I don't know, let's say 15, then that would mean you are 114 years old.  Let me know if you need help with the math part. I just can't take anybody seriously who would make this statement or the one you made about your boy Shelly.

You seriously need to wake up and finally understand that I am not bringing negativity.  I am simply pointing out something that cannot be denied.  I'm sorry and I really don't mean to insult you Ed but I honestly have no idea how anybody (especially somebody who has done 99 years of research) can possibly say Shelly speaks the truth when NOTHING he has ever said has ever actually happened.  That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

I am afraid that you are in the bad dream but I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.  I want more than anything for all this stuff to start happening but I am quickly losing hope because none of it has.  Let me repeat that Ed.  NONE of it has so far.and we are running outta time.  If this is really going to happen by the end of the year, there is A LOT to do.

If you really feel that I bring the negativity then thats fine so be it, but I will continue to speak my mind no matter how you feel about me.

• If these timeline's actually come to fruition, AWESOME !!

• So in trying to tell her not to judge others and slader people, you slander her and judge her, way to go hypocrite ;)

• It's my understanding that prophecy is only accurate at the time it's given and things can always change because of free will. The Bible for instance has many doomsday prophecies and they were given 2000 - 5000 years ago. Things have changed a lot since then and some think for the better that most of them will not come true. 

• Sylvian and everyone please go here and respond for Frequency testing and put your details and thoughts down for testing

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/frequency-testing-3-m...

• Mr Ed i will do a special Frequency  test for your reassurance and include Sheldon Nidle on our tests

let you know day after tomorrow 

We are testing all channellers as a specific subject 

We uncovered lies and propaganda in all news paper articles last week

So we will put articles up by all the Channellers and other people who are light workers 

we will find right from wrong

We even did a lie detection test and it was 100% accurate

keep thinking as you are you will come out shining Mr Ed

Namaste 

Dave

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"I will state, up front, that I've NEVER visited China and have no desire to journey there, ever...However, many western people and corporate staff do travel there, on a regular basis and probably don't realise, that the food and drink they…"
18 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I will state, up front, that I've NEVER visited China and have no desire to journey there, ever...However, many western people and corporate staff do travel there, on a regular basis and probably don't realise, that the food and drink they…"
38 minutes ago
"In Alice in Wonderland, they painted the roses red....In Red China, they paint the trees green.....LOL Welcome to the Chinese, lower astral plane experience....🐲🤣

"China is planting Fields of Stones stuck to Metal Bars - No, Really."…"
1 hour ago
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
1 hour ago
"Has Allah sent a message to Iran, with the death of President Ebrahim Raisi..?? Maybe, as Raisi's luck had certainly run out, on that foggy mountainside, helicopter crash...Maybe his karma was so great, it caught up with him...??

Also, Raisi's…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Argentina is doing really well after taking out the trash there. Just wait till the trash is taken out in the US and then the rest of the world. That's when things get really good. Let freedom ring :) https://youtu.be/WxMpP6UkxIQ?si=mu8tAmUcKGpDPPtu"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWelcome dear seekers and readers.The world has become an intense and frightening place for many. As the flow of high frequency energy expands it is serving to expose and manifest dense energies that have long been simply ignored or covered…
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sooner Creepy Joe is gone the better. These Deep State individuals are the very definition of sick in the head. https://youtu.be/V4_5KG2PjdU?si=2g6hQlKrE9pz9TrN"
3 hours ago
More…