8110308497?profile=original

As the time of Easter enters your consciousness, realize that you will energetically experience and walk through aspects of the same Biblical Times, and your own past  selves that existed during those times. You will walk through extensions of your parallel and multi-dimensional selves that are overlying and underlying your sacred path. You will part the seas of existence as you look between the past and the present.

At the time of the Easter Celebration you will connect fully with the dimensional aspects of your soul. Not only are you running dimensional sequences within simultaneous time, but you are also running dimensional sequences with Higher Selves, Soul Selves, Angelic Selves, and Oversoul Selves. You are the intersection of the Light meeting the Light. You stand at the crossroad of time. Everything cavorts upon you, surrounding you in the vastness and knowledge throughout time and space.

You will see as you stand in the center of your multi-dimensional being that the present is the point of manifestation and creation. You house internally and externally, spiritually and physically, all possibilities. You can and will resurrect through time and space, you will release linear conjunctions of self and linear expectations of self as you mount your full potential to receive the 144 Commandments of Light.

I the higher aspect of the Christ speak to you from the intersection of humanness, Soul, and Over Soul.  I speak to you at the point that you and I intersect and we form a Star of David, the Star Tetrahedron, and the Cosmic Mercaba. I ask you to turn your eyes inward – NOW—to the focus point of your 3rd eye. To place your consciousness there on the screen of all possibilities and see the light that I AM, the Light that you are, and the Light that we can become together.

When Jesus the man left the earth as his Christed self, and crowned his humanness in glory and Ascension, his disciples hid behind his event of transformation and transmutation. They focused upon this awe-inspiring event with fear, and doubt. They felt deserted, abandoned, and not empowered.

As your humanness has the opportunity to fully walk into its Christed garments of Light, will you feel as though you have abandoned your humanness? Will you feel as though you have abandoned the pleasures of earth, and those you love? Do not allow your garment of Christed Light to be something that you only wear on Sundays or holidays. Wear it continually with the knowledge that you can be divine, holy, and human simultaneously.  For Jesus the man said that the future generations of light walkers would do greater deeds than he, which was a promise he made to the future children of light that would walk earth.

You shift the future by your thought, by your actions, by your awareness', and by your declarations. You have changed the molecular structure of the mind; the past will not enter your future. The instructions are as such. As you celebrate Easter – celebrate the Cosmic Christ, the Over Soul,  and the Human Being who lovingly moves toward Christed awareness. Do not get caught up in the trappings of what happened in Biblical Times, move past it.

Don’t  camp out too long in the Spiritual Stigmata of your old selves. Yes, there were injustices. and  pain. But it is not your job to own it.  Your heart is a Christ Heart. Yes you take everything to heart. yes you feel the injustices, yes you feel for what fell a minute ago, a week ago, a day ago. But how do those feelings serve you? You cannot move when you are drenched in pity, in sadness, in anger, or in fear. The mobility comes only when you love, in certainness, in faith, in peace. Whenever your life is not moving, it is because you have cemented your feet in the past. I represent the Trinity of all the incarnations of Christ I am all of it-- as are you. You have worn every religion, every faith, and every conviction. You have worn every magical, alchemical thought through time and space. You still wear them.

Your past does not serve you but as a reminder of what failed. Look to the future with a heart that is Light. I AM the essence of the Cosmic Christ.  I am in you as you are in me. For we are cut from the same wheat and mixed in the same bowl and kneaded into a loaf of bread that is to shared with all. We are the same. I am not mightier than you are. I am not grander than you are. I am you.  I ask you to lovingly lift the memory of my time on earth out of the pain and crucifixion and see it fly as the Phoenix it became.

Your potential is unlimited. It goes beyond words or expectations. I ask you at this time of Easter to receive my body in communion – but not through a wafer or a glass of wine – but through a vibration. When the sun rises on the morn of Easter – breathe me into you.  Sup upon my knowledge of all time – and I will sup upon your humanness. You are the pride and the joy of this universe. Stand up – to see in truth, the true reflection of the Cosmic Christ you are!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear highly honored Sananda,

Thank you for reminding me about the Easter time.

<3 I love you deeply dear brother! <3

I will gladly sup of your wisdom. :)

And I hope it will stay in me permanently.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian posted a status
"Happy Paradism month!"
4 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in POWER OF PEACE
May we transition with Earth mother in a non-violent and peaceful way.
4 hours ago
Infinity liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Andromedan Council of Light: The New & Different World That’s Coming; Channel: Daniel Scranton.
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source,    Hello Beautiful Soul!After strengthening our spiritual connection and being illuminated by cosmic coding in April, we now have the opportunity to “Be the Light” in May through spiritual awakening.This requires us to move beyond the…
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWe are the Andromedan Council of Light, and we are very excited to be connecting with you. It is a wonderful time there on Earth to be seeking out your own sense of fulfillment and satisfaction, and that is because you have never had more…
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"🦅Yes, Chris Miller is the "iron eagle" on Trump tower.....He served in 5th special forces group, a Green Beret. He later served as director of the National Counterterrorism Centre, from August 10th to November 9th, 2020.
And from November 9th, 2020,…"
11 hours ago
More…