As you might have heard, Muammar Gadaffi has finally been killed. What are your thoughts?

I think he was a dark lord like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, George Bush and so on who has finally fallen. What do you think?

Much love to y'all 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well okay, If we are talking about Rebels here, to bring down the Government. In general there are many types of Rebels in the 3D. Rebels though, usually goes against the grain on something. That being said there had to of been a reason that the Rebels would of establish a Central Bank of the Rothschilds. 

Now I have heard of Rothfunds before. Here is the thing about Rothfounds. There usually set up in motion to save Money. Putting Money or setting Money aside. That being said Serendippity.

There was a reason that there was a Rothchschilds bank set up in the first place. Probably to put money away or invest in something. Doesn't mean that is a bad thing.

So now if we are talking about Rebels here, who had did this setup in Libia. Then that means that the Rebels were doing there job :0) To setup a bank for Rothchilds, Children who are going to need that money someday. 

At least I think that was the whole point of that.

We don't need to bring the Government down if there doing there job the in the 3D here :0) 

Bless the Nite,

April 

• Music: His rule couldn't be too much worse than their colonial masters. Were you aware that the United Nations in March of this year was going to present Muammar Gadhafi w/ the United Nations Humanitarian Award for the great work that he & those w/ him were doing not only for the Libyan people, but for the African continent as well. Muammar Gadhafi put millions of dollars into an account to set up an African Development Bank. Gadhafi used money-oil revenue that he gets from Libya- to finance business projects thru- out Africa to make Africa more independent. He became a threat. In order to vamp on him & destroy him & what he was doing with Africa & for Africa, they manufactured this false play that he was killing his own people in order to put him out of power, assassinate him, destroy the good that this man has done & put a puppet regime in power so that they would no longer have to contend w/ the idea of the United States of Africa, which the African Union was moving towards under Bro. Gadhafi's guidance, help & monetary assistance. There was also a UN report that was issued around January 2011, a multi-country report that gave Libya & Gadhafi's gov't, rather high marks & praise as early as Jan. 2011 around a whole range of issues, from human rightd to a number of the areas. Why doesn' t the American people know this "Music"?? Much peace & love.
  • SPOON FEEDING: nice pic!! I had a grandmother who had a "choo-choo" train game to trick me to eat when I wasn't even hungry. She would try to make it entertaining. That's exactly what the rulers are doing thru the media, education, religion, etc.
  • Katie: eventhough you are a female in the 3D, I thank you for having the "balls" to speak truth to the illusion & falsehood that has a stronghold over the masses. This last war is very sophisticated. The battle for the minds. The wicked rulers who control the media & the global economic structure are like a roaring lion seeking whom they may
    devour & knowing their temporary time of ruling has long expired! I love your spirit. I really appreciate your words! nuff respect!! sis Katie
  • April & Mr Jancar: I'm not saying Gadhafi was flawless; however, when I check his track record & compare his record w/ America, Britain, France, Israel, etc., I was told that a person in a glass house, should never throw stones. We talk about a 42 year track record that we received from our Zionist controlled media; what about our 400 year old track record under 'your' rule (310 years, working from 'can't-see' morning til 'can't-see' night w/o a single paycheck, stripped from our names, language, religion, way of life, turned upside-down & inside out; pitted against one another; ex-pyramid builders reduced to 'animals' (3/5 of a human); & taught that our blackness (our melanin) was the result of a curse. the same families/entities that owned & controlled the sugar plantations in the Caribbeans, also, controlled the cotton plantation in the South; and the private prison industrial complex of today (which is ranked at the top w/ hundreds of companies contracted w/ them; I was trying not to go there; however, like the scriptures says 'humility comes before honor, & pride comes before a fall'; & its your pride that has blinded you & is the root of your fall; its this dis-ease that causes one to see everything upside down. Those same entities also control the oil companies who have a vested interest in re-colonizing Africa. Before that 42 year history began, U.S. & Britain had military bases in Libya & oil companies; hold up! What in the hell are they doing in Africa (Libya) in the first place; humanitarian concerns? Yea right! Libya was amongst the poorest country in Africa w/ a literacy rate about 22%; w/ Gadhafi- it went to 86%; when U.S. & Britain was there, life expectancy was an average of 44 years; w/ Gadhafi (after he kicked the wicked bloodsuckers out), life expectancy moved to an average of 75 years. When I became a growing teenager, a few times I tried to buck my parents' authority; (I was lifting weights) I was immediately checked & put backed in my place (physical force was used on several occasions). I was loved by parents who saw a bigger picture. Now an outside enemy could argue & say that was child abuse by evil dictators & try to "free" me from their wicked rule. Let's say, an outside enemy fed into my dissatisfaction & paid me to challenge & overthrow my parents rule over my siblings. Let's say I raise my fists at my parents (who sacrifice everything to raise me. How do they respond?? Much peace & more love!
  • April & Mr Jancar: I'm not saying Gadhafi was flawless; however, when I check his track record & compare his record w/ America, Britain, France, Israel, etc., I was told that a person in a glass house, should never throw stones. We talk about a 42 year track record that we received from our Zionist controlled media; what about our 400 year old track record under 'your' rule (310 years, working from 'can't-see' morning til 'can't-see' night w/o a single paycheck, stripped from our names, language, religion, way of life, turned upside-down & inside out; pitted against one another; ex-pyramid builders reduced to 'animals' (3/5 of a human); & taught that our blackness (our melanin) was the result of a curse. the same families/entities that owned & controlled the sugar plantations in the Caribbeans, also, controlled the cotton plantation in the South; and the private prison industrial complex of today (which is ranked at the top w/ hundreds of companies contracted w/ them; I was trying not to go there; however, like the scriptures says 'humility comes before honor, & pride comes before a fall'; & its your pride that has blinded you & is the root of your fall; its this dis-ease that causes one to see everything upside down. Those same entities also control the oil companies who have a vested interest in re-colonizing Africa. Before that 42 year history began, U.S. & Britain had military bases in Libya & oil companies; hold up! What in the hell are they doing in Africa (Libya) in the first place; humanitarian concerns? Yea right! Libya was amongst the poorest country in Africa w/ a literacy rate about 22%; w/ Gadhafi- it went to 86%; when U.S. & Britain was there, life expectancy was an average of 44 years; w/ Gadhafi (after he kicked the wicked bloodsuckers out), life expectancy moved to an average of 75 years. When I became a growing teenager, a few times I tried to buck my parents' authority; (I was lifting weights) I was immediately checked & put backed in my place (physical force was used on several occasions). I was loved by parents who saw a bigger picture. Now an outside enemy could argue & say that was child abuse by evil dictators & try to "free" me from their wicked rule. Let's say, an outside enemy fed into my dissatisfaction & paid me to challenge & overthrow my parents rule over my siblings. Let's say I raise my fists at my parents (who sacrifice everything to raise me. How do they respond??
  • Enjoy your judgments of others, enjoy the distractions put forth for you, enjoy the continuation of of the 3D game as it goes deeper and deeper into the abyss with the helpful push that so many here choose, by free will choice to do...may all your wishes come true as you visualize them and may the perpetuation of fear consume as it does when standing outside the pureness of forgiveness which is the only act of unconditional love...I fare thee well on your continued stay on the "boot camp for angels". Until one learns to forgive self first and love without conditions and justifiers that are rampant in this sorry mess we all took part in creating, the neverending cycle of 3D will be there for you to enjoy. I take full responsibility for every aspect of my being as above and so below and also in creating a realm that IS love, not a version defined and designed by an ego and self righteousness....judge not lest ye be judged...yes, a few good truths in their rule book, the buy-bull...but then again, to stay in universal honour, "they" had to tell us...too bad it was so obvious that most will miss it and, of course, any sense of ascension....hey, if you don't know love, love doesn't know you either....bon voyage!...I'm done here...much love, kate
  • Yea he was a douche. But I doubt he got killed in the crossfire after they found him in a sewer pipe, I bet they shot him execution style lol.
    • Hey Tony, Glad you had brought that up, because i was wondering on that myself. Wondering if he got killed the execution way, for the crimes he did commit. Thanks for bringing that up :0) 

Bless the Nite,

April 

• Im surprised they didnt rush Gadaffi's body out to sea and place it right next to Osama Bin Laden's? So they can celebrate at the bottom of thee ocean and have a Tea Party for two?Yeah, theres Gadaffi and Osama at the bottom of thee ocean floor saying cheers to you good buddy now we are dead!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.