I feel a lot of magical and intense energy around me right now with the full moon eclipse approaching!

Anyone else feeling anything strange?  bloodmoon_prophecy-update.png

This eclipse is apparently notable because it takes place just hours before the December solstice, which marks the beginning of northern winter and southern summer! :)

The last Dec. 21 total lunar eclipse occurred in the year 1638. (We haven't seen anything like this in a very long time!)  North Americans should have the best seats in the house for the event, which reaches its climax at 2:41 a.m. ET Tuesday when Earth's shadow covers every bit of the moon's disk.

Keep your eyes and heart open, and observe the subtle things around you.... The moon effects us more intensely than we think.  This is also an excellent time for rituals... Put some energy out into the Universe and be open to change....

Intense change is upon us.... May we all see good things come into our life!

Blessings to you all!

~ :-) ~

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Folks, well here is Jamaica the moon right now appears full and very beautiful. The weather is cool and crisp. I will miss the eclipse as plan to be sound asleep, however I will teach a full moon yoga class on my front lawn tomorrow evening as the moon rises....should be awesome, followed by drumming and fellowship...

Peace and love to all...Sonita

• I did that last night, but no moon sighting thanks to heavy clouds and rain8108737893?profile=original

• Interesting read. Thank you.

• Good sight of the eclipse to be over here. Too bad I don't feel any kind of energy, guess I'm not as special as you guys.

• Awww :) Everyone is special regardless of what they are feeling!...

I think I am just open to strange things - we create our own reality to a certain degree :)

• Good to hear from you Eagle, I hope you have a wonderful night :-D

• 8113720854?profile=original

• I live in Indiana and i wont be able to see the beauty. :( Stupid snow storm :/

• I would like to observe this phenomenon but I am at the other side of the world. I will instead just wait for the pics of this event. Hope you guys who can see this take a lot of pics and share them here.

I will observe my feelings today and take notice of the effect of the lunar eclipse on me.

• I'll try to get some pics, it's been so rainy and stormy here the last few days. it's very hard to see things... I can certainly feel it though! :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Transforming Doubt By Archangel Metatron With Natalie Glasson Greetings to you beloved beings of light, I am Archangel Metatron. It is a joy to be in your presence today.  I invite you now to acknowledge your own being and body and acknowledge my…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If interested, feel free to make comments and ask questions....

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-galaxy-is-aliv..."
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega posted a blog post
  Drekx stated:A daily ritual is completed by the Council of Nine, which maintains this galaxy, as a functioning whole..The NINE are all spirit-warriors, dedicated to this duty, which is of prime importance to all of us....The Atar clan are the…
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
11 hours ago
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
11 hours ago
More…