Replies

• it was indeed a special night.

after months of personal turmoil aka cleansing , I visited my drumming friend's circle to feel great for the first time in a while. , Combination of drumming with special group of brothers and sisters, that beauty~full energy of moon, me being Aquarius and the rest made the entire evening, later on my dream state ( although I do sleep good for yrs ) really nice.

thanks universe~!~

• I couldn't have any sleep during that night , i' was with friends celebrating & having a party, but i can say that since the 9 of august i had two  nights filled with very amazing dreams ! (powerfull meetings) :) . many thanks !!
  • I did have an extraordinary dream last night. I dreamed that I was underground and there are multi-rail trains in there waiting for passengers. Maybe around 7-10 trains standing side by side each other. The trains are colored black but are well lit inside and airconditioned. The place is very huge and the ceiling is very tall (around 50ft high). While sitting around there, someone asked me how we would know if this is just a dream. He suggested that we should feel the post (or pillar) with our tongue. If we can feel/detect the temperature of the post, then we are not dreaming.

Since the post is very huge, we have to hold our hands together just so that we can hug the post. Not sure though why we have to hug the post when we can just stand and stick our tongue out to feel the temperature of the post. :-) The post felt cold and hence we decided that we are not dreaming (at the same time, I realized that I am indeed dreaming). So I started to look around and notice that there are lots of graffiti on the posts from all over the world. The trains started to move and I took a ride in one of the trains. The next time I knew, we already reached the destination and I fell asleep during our travel. This is another proof that I am indeed dreaming because I cannot fall asleep while traveling.

In the next scene, I am in the hall of a building talking to some people. It turned out that those people in the train are being used as workers (or slaves) and then they are given houses inside the underground city until they will be needed again.

To cut the story short, there was an uprising in the underground city and those humans underground are finally free again. I am usually just an observer in my dreams and no one attacks me in my dreams. So I am basically just watching as the battle unfolds though sometimes my point of view transfers to those of the humans fighting and of course I can change the outcome of the fight. Maybe that is also why the resistance won because I chose who will win. :-)

• you're right , you know , since years i practice lucid ( conscious ) dreams  its like if if have two lives , one during the day ( usual life ) and a n'other one my dream life , since about 15 years at less i live a real story's , regulary (not every night) but very frequently i 'have some "rendez vous" with the teachers , they put me in situations to test my reactions in a "virtual reality" so reall that it is impossible to cheat with them . it is a very good opportunity for all the dreamers to be educated by them . each one of us have a personnal trial to challenge . i'm very gratefull because the ones up there are very kind with me , and now i know what "inconditional love " means because compared to them ,  when i wake up i realise that i'm still a student with many things to practise in the real awaken life ! LIFE'S BEAUTIFULL !!!!! Dream land is a real perfect school ! so go on to the new frontiers !! PEACE . LÔ
  • Today is the 13th of August. I will report here tomorrow if there is something extraordinary in my dream tonight. I am a lucid dreamer, btw.
  • The link below is the original source of information about the full moon i aquarius , its written in French , sorry ! I couldn't find any equivalence in english ! Be blessed !

http://www.ysabeille.com/services/?p=795

• We most be living closely to each other if you know her. I once requested her help to get rid of bad spirits in my appartment :-)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello! I hope everyone had a good Earth day may there be many more to come along the way."
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Wait till people find out that the fraud Barry and the wicked witch Hillary are also involved in crimes like this. https://youtu.be/uLIuB6E27Fc?si=-lUFNneyywQY_6L_"
2 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Much of the old is disappearing as it has served its purpose and makes way for new energies that herald the beginning of a new era. You are seeing the effects all around you and it is causing upheaval, bringing about changes that will eventually…
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceI’ve been paying attention to shifts in the collective since the solar eclipse on April 8th.?  What I have been seeing is a lot of very deep things have been coming up in the collective that is beyond our current memory.  Most of what is…
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"🚨 BRICS Will ACCELERATE Launch of Its Financial System Following Russian Asset Seizure, Sanctions

https://rumble.com/v4qx1gx--brics-new-financial-system-explained.html"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"🚨 BRICS Will ACCELERATE Launch of Its Financial System Following Russian Asset Seizure, Sanctions

https://rumble.com/v4qx1gx--brics-new-financial-system-explained.html"
12 hours ago
More…