Replies

  • Yeah, you wouldn't catch me swimming w/ crocs!  We do have Great White sharks, but I'm not worried about them... a croc is much more likely to attack, imo (and sneaky).  There aren't too many dangerous animals I can't handle here in Oregon.  Which is one of the reasons I LOVE it here!  I'm off to the beach!  :D

  • But I thought the Galactics were containing it all?!?  LOL!  :P  Whatever... I'm not sure what to believe any more regarding fear/negativity posts (probably best to not worry about them, personally).  I feel I must have my focus in the wrong place if I keep seeing this sort of thing pop up.  Guess I need to adjust my internal focus... again.  I'm at the Pacific ocean frequently (Oregon coast)... Not sure how I would detect any radiation w/out a meter... but I can tell you, the ocean air is all I've been craving!  Fresh air full of negative ions!  It'll take a lot more than this to keep me away from what I LOVE!

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/27/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply The internet is on fire after shocking leaked footage allegedly shows a mile long ship entering a lunar crater. If this footage is real, it could change everything we know about the Moon and…
34 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/27/2026 by EraOfLight — 6 Comments ↓ Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!Extraterrestrial and higher dimensional beings have always been present on and around Earth, quietly observing and, at times,…
58 minutes ago
David posted a blog post
                                                                          CHAPTER VII:                                                                          MEDITATIONHaving broken through the walls of the intellect and grown weary of so many…
10 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Andro-Paramahansa Yogananda -👍"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
19 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Power of Sound Harmonics Over Matter
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
19 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Glad you enjoyed the data, Andro.....I will also ask AI a question which I know will be answered correctly, as the evidence supporting the stats is overwhelming and it's about heart transplant patients who receive replacement hearts, and literally…"
20 hours ago
More…

THE THREE MOUNTAINS:INITIATION,RESURRECTION,ASCENSION


                                                                          CHAPTER VII:

                                                                          MEDITATION

Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…

Read more…
Views: 10
Comments: 0