First Contact and Disclosure could be days away, my gut feelingI know everyone here is as frustrated as I am. We keep hearing first contact is imminent and days weeks and months go by and nothing big happens like millions of light ships and mother ships showing up in the skies to finally put to rest weather our space brothers exist or not. My gut keeps telling me that soon very soon we all will be blown out of the water, and I have my reasons for believing this to be so. The last months we have been hearing about increased crop circles, and ufo sightings. During the past two weeks we have heard about massive electrical blackouts all across Brazil, I don't know if any of you remember that. Then today I hear on the news about the widespread airline delays cause by a glitch of the FAA'S computer system or so they say. The signs are there people, and thats something big is happening no doubt in my mind. Then recently there was an earthquake in canada, it's happening but some people are not stopping to notice the changes. In conclusion hold your breath, and I would like as many feedback on the topic as possible. Namastehttp://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091119/ap_on_bi_ge/us_flight_delayshttp://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8354561.stmhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JKiN_gq4yI

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello, Well I sure hope so, because I have more then had it!!!! But I agree with you, messages are becoming stronger. Recently also a few stories about big meteors who flare up and light the skies and I thought the same as you do: they are coming very near. My patience is running out!!!!!

Love and Light, Joanna
  • I have been seeing ships over my house.Yes, I do believe we are about to hear this great news.
  • Space brothers and sisters exist. First contact is now.

Holding your breath is what we do when we are in fear. Trust.
  • Well said Johnny boy!!! :)

Wade...I'm going through the same where my senses are getting a little heightened and you know deep inside that something big is behind the curtains and the lights are dimming and the show's about to start. Everything in your life has led up to this point for you ONLY, to realize these things and come to certain conclusions. For some people contacts have already started, others will experience them when the time is right and some have been having contact for a long time. There will be some people however, that even when the space ships do appear in Earth's skies let's say 100 meters above their heads, they still won't be able to see them because they have not worked up to that level of consciousness. You on the other hand are getting hunches and connecting certain dots, good for you. That info is only for you to process and understand. In the meantime keep working on yourself and enjoy everyday and night :)

Namaste
  • Well... I have seen seven ships over my house in the past two months... and my sister, a nonbeliever as of two months ago, is now seeing them a couple of times a month... I don't know about the examples given by the author, but I myself have had experiences that indicate some kind of change, at least in my life. To say the least, my sister and I are feeling very anxious.
  • For me personally it feels like the boy who cried wolf. I mean how many times, over how many years can one be told "soon" before u start to question what the hell is going on. Personally these days i rather tune out of all those promises and get into other things. If it happens...hurray...if it don't np's. It's the waiting and wishing that can drive one batty.
    • I FEEL THE SAME WAY. THE OTHER DAY, WHEN OBAMA MADE A SPEECH, AGAIN IT WASN'T ABOUT DISCLOSURE OF ANY KIND. INSTEAD HE ANNOUCED HE IS SENDING 30,000 YOUNG PEOPLE TO WAR. WHAT A LET DOWN. WHAT DOES THAT DO TO OUR CONSIOUSNESS ?
    • Well maybe they are being prevented from coming here.They arent the only thing flying out there.For all we know the Draconians and Saurians might have hundreds of bases and gunships all around our star system.Especialy on Mars,our Moon and Phobos.Geting motherships that big here would surely draw some attention.Smaller crafts are harder to spot i think.But Im gona hold my breath never the less.Love and peace to u all.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Taken from the book UFO Contact from the Pleiades. Chapter 1 here gets into Billy's contacts with Sfath and Asket. The Dal universe is talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hodWDmQpWA"
12 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Taken from the book UFO Contact from the Pleiades. Chapter 1 here gets into Billy's contacts with Sfath and Asket. The Dal universe is talked about here also. https://youtu.be/8hodWDmQpWA?si=thWYjr1VFUvFWejJ"
15 minutes ago
Malcolm commented on Malcolm's blog post Washington D.C. Full Moon Alert - 04/23/24 - A big conflict involving power is about to begin, and "crisis due to transformation" is about to begin.
"We may start to see violent behavior coming. People are waking up in large numbers to the reality that the lunatics are running the asylum. My big fear is that the Supreme Court may or may not be blackmailed or threatened; they are being forced to…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Good episode of UFO files that gets into ET activity in biblical times. https://youtu.be/htmfPlZrCsg?si=KPPd51jEYxENzTPE"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good episode of UFO files here that gets into ET activity in biblical times. https://youtu.be/htmfPlZrCsg?si=KPPd51jEYxENzTPE"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 | SourceWe are the Andromedan Council of Light, and we are very excited to be connecting with you in this way. You are coming to a point in your consciousness evolution where you are beginning to realize that you are not so separate after all. Now,…
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Oneness & Divine Love By AA Zadkiel & Linda Robinson Greetings Beloved Ones, WE ARE Archangels Amethyst and Zadkiel, and we greet you with Love. Today, we wish to discuss Oneness and Divine Love. You are part of the vast, unlimited energy of…
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"You're most welcome and it's also a fact that once Israel was created and became a more stable society, under the Kings, such as Solomon, the imperative for a monogamous norm, was relaxed for the King himself....;-)

It was thought that Kings…"
4 hours ago
More…