Has anyone else been feeling completely incapable of forming relationships on any level at all in normal 3D life? In the last few years, I have found myself completely unable to relate to people beyond a quite superficial level; and it's starting to be somewhat of concern. Is this related to the ascention process and rising levels of consciousness perhaps? I find it increasingly frustrating not being able to talk about things that I feel to be completely normal, such as alien life, reincarnation, other dimentions, the illuminati ruling elite, lost civilisations of Atlantis and Lemuria, the inner earth, astral world and other related such things. Your thoughts on this would be much appreciated!

D

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• MorpheusThe Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it...

Stand strong in your Truth Draco... don't get distracted by the sideshow. It's ALL happening right Now. Wherever you go, there You are. ~TemetNosce247

• Another thing to consider, if you haven't already done so, is that as you further awaken, you begin to speak more and more of what you would consider your truth.

the power inherent in conversing in truth starts to make itself obvious.

And it is compelling.

As a result, the approximation of truth that is served up in 3d world begins to lose its appeal.

And those who are in 3d world become threatened by the mirror your truth holds up to them.

• My perspective is that the reality that presents itself to you is connected to the vibration you emanate. If you consistently put out a hateful attitude, you will attract like situations to you. If you constantly put out a loving attitude, that will come back to you. As always, there are layers to this. For example, how close are you to the source? We can put up energetic blocks to allow energy to be stagnant. In my perspective the closer we get to the source, the faster things come back to us. I don't know your state of being, but if you feel lonely that will reflect itself more in your reality. On top of this even more needs to be kept in mind. (This isn't to the attraction idea) For example, are you emanating from the same chakra as the people you encounter? If you tend to operate from the crown chakra, it isn't going to be ideal for you to interact with people from a root chakra stance. I know of very a very special teacher that suggests people to change their vibration depending on location (what chakra they emanate from). That brings me to another suggestion which is that different geographical locations have auras.

In my immediate attention I think you three choices to immediately improve your life, get closer to the "divine" within, emanate from the chakra around you, or you can also move to a location that fits your state of being.

It's not that you are alone :] there seems to be a collective consciousness of different places

• This makes a lot of sense to me!  For such a long time I have been carrying an energy of "I have to help ppl" so guess what I attracted?  Many confused people that needed help!  Well, after about 10 yrs of personally mentoring and supporting folks, I am tired, lol.  I have recently switched gears towards no longer needing to help people but wanting to INSPIRE ppl.  And now my creative juices are flowing and I an beginning to understand myself more than I ever have before.... albeit alone, lol  But because "alone" is peaceful, I am learning to be OK with that too!

• That is great to hear. My life took a beautiful turn after I started channeling creative energy into freestyling music. The vibrations that carried was like a life saver. On top of vibing positive intentions for attraction, it is an excellent way to surface inner 'demons' which no one is immune to.

• I really can relate with this! I just moved to a new city, and I have not met anyone that I would feel comfortable talking about "all things Ashtar" So to me it's very lonely and frustrating. I am more like a student learning about all of this, but that does not change the fact that I feel like a outsider, different from everyone around me.

• dear Draco,Bruce Lee was a beautiful soul of light,and a very wise man,and what he says in this image is very,very,true indeed,over the years i have been persecuted,called a kook,and other names because of speaking out with my honesty,but it has not deterred me,excellent post,thankyou for adding it to ACC.blessings eve.8114681675?profile=original8114809680?profile=original

• Yeah, relating to 3D bipedal primates can be a lot like trying to teach Latin to a fish.  3D humans, especially the one's who are heavily invested in their reality, aren't going to do anything but bring you down anyway.  My neighboors have got four pittbull dogs, their yard smells like dogshit because they don't shovel it up and put it in the trash, they play loud ganster rap music whenever that sends the subwoofer bass right through my walls and they have no concept of the fack that everyone else in the neighboorhood doesn't have a fondness for loud subwoofer rap "music" and the aroma of rotten dogshit.  And they aren't the exception, their kind is in the majority.  I burned some CD's of fine classical music from the renaisance and gave them to my neighboors because explaining what idiotic, ignorant, inconsiderate assholes they are would be like "trying to teach Latin to a fish".  I'de be suprised to learn that they actually listened to more than 5 minutes of the beautiful, uplifting harmony of those renaissance composers. 

• Gross. I would move.

Wouldn't there be sanitary concerns? I figure if it was bad enough, you could call animal services on them for improper care.

But in situations like this, it would be better to be nice first and simply ask them if they could pick up after their dogs (and why) and not play the music so loud (and why). Of course if they don't give a shit about anyone else but themselves this won't work. If you want to "play the game of life" you can try and get on their good side ("want some cookies?" lol) to figure out a way to get them to respect you so they'll be happy to keep the air clean... but that requires a lot of work... and doesn't always work.

And of course you could always try the passive aggressive approach of counterattacking with your own music blasting... but that doesn't always work... specially if you're dealing with a sociopath who will never back down. You could always go on a campaign trying to express how the appearance of someone's yard is an expression of the house owner to see if it'll affect their ego... but if they're depressed and don't give a shit... that probably won't work.

But seriously, if I was super unhappy with my neighborhood, I would move. And then someone else will move in to my old house who will either handle it better, or do something productive about it.

Life is too short to be unhappy. I think being happy and comfortable about where you live is something that should be a top priority.

And you're wrong about them being the majority. Sure, they can be common... but it depends on your location.

If people want to change the world to a better place, start with (besides yourself) your neighbors since they're the ones closest to you. Consider it a test. If you can confront them with happy results for both parties... who knows what else you can accomplish.

Someone could start a "yard shame" site and start posting people's gross yards (without address for safety reasons of course) to get people guilted into taking better care of their property. And then people could see how much worse or better they have it compared to other people.

• Circumstances prevent me from moving unless I'm willing to abandon an elderly disabled individual to the care of strangers against the individual's wishes.  Believe me, I would have never considered living here in the first place if I hadn't been asked for help by someone who has earned and deserves it.  This town is dumbed-down, redneck, republican-voting, drunk, ignorant and proud of it, lowbrow, too-stupid-to-understand-that-they-are-being-pimped-by-everyone-in-power, and deserving of pity.  By being friendly, I have succeeded in getting the music restrained somewhat, but any efforts to stop the loud subwoofers that are cruising the streets have failed.  More than the smell, the danger of this breed of dogs worries me.  All the fools who like to act badass just got to have pitt bulls and there have been quite a few tragedies involving attacks on both children and adults in recent years in many cities and towns since these dog became popular with these types of people.  It is controversial, I know, but I am on the side that sees these unfortunate animals as victims also (I love dogs) who have ben bred for massively powerful jaws and aggressiveness with a hair-trigger instinct to attack and kill.  It is only through spiritual practice, applying myself to study, and meditative peace that I can tolerate this environment of stagnant consciousness and willful ignorance.  Please forgive me for taking this opportunity to vent and thank you for your concern.  Everything will be all right, eventually.  I know that. And there are millions of people in this world who have it far worse.  Iknow that too.  Fact is, I personally have a lot to be grateful for and these irritants are trivial compared to the plight of millions worldwide.  peace

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"I will state, up front, that I've NEVER visited China and have no desire to journey there, ever...However, many western people and corporate staff do travel there, on a regular basis and probably don't realise, that the food and drink they…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I will state, up front, that I've NEVER visited China and have no desire to journey there, ever...However, many western people and corporate staff do travel there, on a regular basis and probably don't realise, that the food and drink they…"
1 hour ago
"In Alice in Wonderland, they painted the roses red....In Red China, they paint the trees green.....LOL Welcome to the Chinese, lower astral plane experience....🐲🤣

"China is planting Fields of Stones stuck to Metal Bars - No, Really."…"
2 hours ago
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
2 hours ago
"Has Allah sent a message to Iran, with the death of President Ebrahim Raisi..?? Maybe, as Raisi's luck had certainly run out, on that foggy mountainside, helicopter crash...Maybe his karma was so great, it caught up with him...??

Also, Raisi's…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Argentina is doing really well after taking out the trash there. Just wait till the trash is taken out in the US and then the rest of the world. That's when things get really good. Let freedom ring :) https://youtu.be/WxMpP6UkxIQ?si=mu8tAmUcKGpDPPtu"
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWelcome dear seekers and readers.The world has become an intense and frightening place for many. As the flow of high frequency energy expands it is serving to expose and manifest dense energies that have long been simply ignored or covered…
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sooner Creepy Joe is gone the better. These Deep State individuals are the very definition of sick in the head. https://youtu.be/V4_5KG2PjdU?si=2g6hQlKrE9pz9TrN"
4 hours ago
More…