Has anyone else been feeling completely incapable of forming relationships on any level at all in normal 3D life? In the last few years, I have found myself completely unable to relate to people beyond a quite superficial level; and it's starting to be somewhat of concern. Is this related to the ascention process and rising levels of consciousness perhaps? I find it increasingly frustrating not being able to talk about things that I feel to be completely normal, such as alien life, reincarnation, other dimentions, the illuminati ruling elite, lost civilisations of Atlantis and Lemuria, the inner earth, astral world and other related such things. Your thoughts on this would be much appreciated!

D

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Phylos: " Teaching latin to a fish" - LOL.  Don't cha LOVE those gansta rap neighbors?! ..."they have no concept of the fact that everyone else in the neighborhood doesn't have a fondness for loud subwoofer rap music and the aroma or rotten dog shit" - God, your letter if funny!  I am familiar with those types of "neighbors".

• Fee, Fie, Fo, Furkle,  Dealing with relating to 3D humans is just a viscous circle.       That gansta-rap music is very popular around here.  Cars drive around with loud subwoofers all the time.  The industry promotes the stuff because it encourages crimes of violence and that makes profit for the corporate prison system.  The poor fools who buy it don't even know that they are being played by the cabal.  I talk to the local police about enforcing the statute against loud music in public and residential areas, but they just say they need more money to hire more cops and buy more weapons.   The military has been using weaponized sound for decades and these subwoofers that have become so popular with young fools can be heard AND FELT for blocks even though the traffic laws state clearly that car stereos that can be heard 50 feet away are illegal.  It is, in my opinion, a cabal-orchestrated ASSAULT on what used to be relatively peaceful residential neighboorhoods where people live, sleep, and they are subject to this sonic assault 24/7 by ignorant, dumbed-down, pathetic loseers, a great many of whom end up in privatized for-profit prisons because they were unconsciously stimulated to stupid criminality by the very music promoted by the same businessmen who profit from the corrupt music iondustry and the corrupt prision system here in Amerika, land of the "Free".  I really wonder if were going to be able to overcome these ruthless profiteers and the sleeping fools they manipulate into ruin.  War criminals are free and rich while good people are marginalized and struggling to survive in a land of artifical scaricity.  Good music and art is mocked, while violence and vulgarity is glorified and profitable.  There is no gravity, this world sucks.  If I couldn't laugh and play my viola, I'de be lost in a land of fools, so DRACO, you ain't alone, bro.

• Shama-an:  People can be a big disappointment, unless you find the right ones.

• ...Join The Increasingly Difficult To Relate To 3D Humans Club.....Drac....:).....Lol....Its Been Going On For A While........Just Chill....Hugz Bro....xx......

• Yes, I absolutely understand.  I've had those feelings for years and now I realize it's perfectly natural and healthy to want to communicate about what we know is true; and even more importantly that it is critical to the amazing times we are in.  It's difficult to relate to and have fulfilling connections with people who have no frame of reference for these truths. I'm so excited about being part of the shift to a world in which love and what would be considered magic will be common ways of being.  I know I will experience what peace and unity will be like at last.  Regardless of what it may seem at the moment, exciting, wonderous happenings are upon us and there will much to celebrate.  I would like to meet my galactic family and hope it will happen soon.  Thanks for your post Draco.

• Thanks 14light, I hope that you meet them soon too.

• i very much agree with you.. which is why most of my relationships are cinducted online :) lol..but i am now meeting my online friends in 3d so thats great... thats what i feel we should do more often is cut off the go-between( computers) whenever possible and meet in 3d. of course not always possible but when it is its great .i cant even relate with my familyAT ALL. BUT we knew before coming in that it was going to be a lonely road ...yet i rarely feel alone :) love all you guys  :)

• Yes, you know what really irks me?  People who would rather communicate online than on the phone.  I think that we are distancing ourselves too much.

• Most of my friends share the same values and beliefs as me so I'm not really bothered.  I find philosophical and intellectual discussions to be more amusing than conversations about popular culture and other trite things.  Sadly, most of society would rather rot away in front of a television instead of trying to learn more about the universe.  

Namaste

• Yeah, i am working on trying to unferstand the difference between thise who come into my life for mentoring and those that may actually be "friend material"
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
15 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
16 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"I will state, up front, that I've NEVER visited China and have no desire to journey there, ever...However, many western people and corporate staff do travel there, on a regular basis and probably don't realise, that the food and drink they…"
2 hours ago
"I will state, up front, that I've NEVER visited China and have no desire to journey there, ever...However, many western people and corporate staff do travel there, on a regular basis and probably don't realise, that the food and drink they…"
2 hours ago
"In Alice in Wonderland, they painted the roses red....In Red China, they paint the trees green.....LOL Welcome to the Chinese, lower astral plane experience....🐲🤣

"China is planting Fields of Stones stuck to Metal Bars - No, Really."…"
3 hours ago
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
3 hours ago
"Has Allah sent a message to Iran, with the death of President Ebrahim Raisi..?? Maybe, as Raisi's luck had certainly run out, on that foggy mountainside, helicopter crash...Maybe his karma was so great, it caught up with him...??

Also, Raisi's…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Argentina is doing really well after taking out the trash there. Just wait till the trash is taken out in the US and then the rest of the world. That's when things get really good. Let freedom ring :) https://youtu.be/WxMpP6UkxIQ?si=mu8tAmUcKGpDPPtu"
5 hours ago
More…