Everybody is not Gay.

Only on a planet that is fallen does the will of God become perverted. How can God being the Creator be represented in the actions of beings that persist in defining the harmony of male and female energy as Male Male and Female Female.

God's plan for man was to grow and to reproduce. A man and A man cannot reproduce, a woman and a woman cannot reproduce. Therefore, this union leads to death. It will run a course that will not produce any offspring. Life would cease to exist.

If God created a planet full of Gays and Lesbians, it would eventually cease to exist.

Can that be the will of an infinite creator that offers eternal life?

Yes, God loves all people, he loves the sinner and the saint. He loves the soul of the man, but mans actions need to be refined they need to be bridled and they need to be disciplined.

There is no harm in man loving a man...and in a woman loving a woman. However, when it comes to the physical expression of that love in the form of "sex" it is un-natural.

A persons' anus is meant to excrete waste products and not to host reproductive organs. You have a life giving organ uniting with a part of the the human body that ejects death. Can this be what God intended when he created the human body?

A woman , who loves another woman is a rebellious thief that refuses to honor her body as a vessel that bears life. Who will attempt to by pass God and his will for man to impregnate her to bring forth life, by buying sperm. Women who practice same sex, with the use of dildos and "strap ons" are in serious denial.

Homosexuality

Homosexuality is a human aberration and not part of God’s Plan. Balance is the heart of God’s Plan and there is no balance when a man and a man come together or when a woman and a woman come together. Yin and Yin are not balanced. Yang and Yang are not balanced. Only Yin and Yang are balanced. Thus, there is only balance when a man and a woman come together, as further evidenced by the fact that only a man and a woman can procreate. Heterosexuality is balanced and fertile. Homosexuality is imbalanced and infertile. This is Metaphysics 101, but today many Earthlings don’t have the slightest understanding of metaphysics or themselves.

http://www.thegreatwhitelodge.orgyinyang.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Aurorix, please don't tell me what i should/shouldn't do with my anus, and i promise not to tell you what you should/shouldn't do with your mouth.

• @Enrico..cool name..Im not telling you what you should do with your bung hole!..lol...stick a carrot in it for all I personally care.

• Aurorix, I suggest you do the same, you might like it! (the carrot thing)

• @enrico..LOL..see I have no problem with homosexuals..we can co-exist. The problem is in our children who are affected by this. Dont you see this..or are you just selfish?

if what you do with your bung hole is private then you should also keep the relationship away from kids. What im saying is..you have to be 16 to drive..and 21 to drink..there are some things in society that children should not be exposed to until the age of discernment.

If a kid knows that smoking is bad..they also know that women and women should not be kissing and touching each other. If they are exposed to that it can harm their psyche..and that's a problemo!

• This is Vrillon

Here so share this moment in truth to provide an alternate perspective on the topic presented here.  I take no sides in the matter.

Based on your belief as presented here... that children should not be exposed to homosexual acts until age of discernment....

This line of reasoning reflects limited awareness and knowledge of the subject of sexuality.  Homosexuals exist in all cultures and in every country on this planet from dawn of modern civilization, as you can find easily in many of your historical texts - it is simply a form of sexual expression and an energetic exchange between two beings.  To assume that children become homosexuals simply from exposure to other homosexuals should perhaps be taken into deeper consideration from the heart space and not the ego.  People who identify as homosexuals all have heterosexual parents, and that is the primary sexual identity they are exposed to from birth, even on television this is the norm.  So how is the association made that exposure (whether frequent or infrequent) causes childred to become homosexuals?   

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO OVERSTAND when discussing issues of sexuality from a limited 3D perspective is to first realize that WE ARE NOT OUR BODIES.  we are immortal spirits having a physical EXPERIENCE....and those experience take many forms.   The goal is to balance the energies within us - masculine/feminine...to achieve oneness.  It is really that simple and yet so complex.

I leave you with these seeds of knowledge

I am Vrillon.

• Auroix ---your coverage of this subject is vulgar and rude...

• Where is the dislike button?

• 8114699685?profile=original

• Hey Eddie, I found the Dislike button, I  gladly share it with you....I just pushed it a bunch of times now anyone can use it that wishes, lol.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Good video with useful info 
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceIN THE BLINK OF AN EYE ALL SHALL CHANGE & OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE!AS WE RETURN BACK TO THE FUTURE & START ALL OVER AGAIN!Nothing and no One can stop our final ascend out of the false Matrix simulation BACK TO HEAVEN ON EARTH NOW!With…
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
AncientAwakeningsI am Sananda and I come to be with you at this time in this great time of transformation and yes, transfiguration that you are all moving through just as this meditation by the one who gave this meditation is bringing you to that…
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😉Number One · Stephane Deschezeaux, Flash & Lights, ℗ Boogie Land Music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ahDbzatj0Q&list=OLAK5uy_nLIh8o..."
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Alternate Earth: Thanks for placing that infowars link to Eva Vlaardingerbroek's speech.....I've seen this lovely lady interviewed numerous times, on such salient topics as the Dutch farmer's protests, WHO pandemic treaty and EU authoritarianism,…"
13 hours ago
"Good news story from Redacted here on how the fake news is in panic mode. They know people are waking up and hate that we are thinking critically and doing our own research. https://youtu.be/Q-aRBmEzrf8?si=BXebnwMYvzMTpbwb"
14 hours ago
More…