Everybody is not Gay.

Only on a planet that is fallen does the will of God become perverted. How can God being the Creator be represented in the actions of beings that persist in defining the harmony of male and female energy as Male Male and Female Female.

God's plan for man was to grow and to reproduce. A man and A man cannot reproduce, a woman and a woman cannot reproduce. Therefore, this union leads to death. It will run a course that will not produce any offspring. Life would cease to exist.

If God created a planet full of Gays and Lesbians, it would eventually cease to exist.

Can that be the will of an infinite creator that offers eternal life?

Yes, God loves all people, he loves the sinner and the saint. He loves the soul of the man, but mans actions need to be refined they need to be bridled and they need to be disciplined.

There is no harm in man loving a man...and in a woman loving a woman. However, when it comes to the physical expression of that love in the form of "sex" it is un-natural.

A persons' anus is meant to excrete waste products and not to host reproductive organs. You have a life giving organ uniting with a part of the the human body that ejects death. Can this be what God intended when he created the human body?

A woman , who loves another woman is a rebellious thief that refuses to honor her body as a vessel that bears life. Who will attempt to by pass God and his will for man to impregnate her to bring forth life, by buying sperm. Women who practice same sex, with the use of dildos and "strap ons" are in serious denial.

Homosexuality

Homosexuality is a human aberration and not part of God’s Plan. Balance is the heart of God’s Plan and there is no balance when a man and a man come together or when a woman and a woman come together. Yin and Yin are not balanced. Yang and Yang are not balanced. Only Yin and Yang are balanced. Thus, there is only balance when a man and a woman come together, as further evidenced by the fact that only a man and a woman can procreate. Heterosexuality is balanced and fertile. Homosexuality is imbalanced and infertile. This is Metaphysics 101, but today many Earthlings don’t have the slightest understanding of metaphysics or themselves.

http://www.thegreatwhitelodge.orgyinyang.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Aurorix, please stop the whole "it's for the children!" bullshit. Whenever someone brings up the poor children as a mean to support their bigoted ideas, I get really suspicious. Just be mature and stop it, you know it's got nothing to do with your alleged fear of what is going to happen to the children. Stop hiding behind such fear tactics. 

Now, going back to what my anus is supposed to do, you seem to be waaay to interested in it than i am. Just saying.

Look, I believe that nostrils were created to let air in and out, and to expel mucus. So why are you sitting there, scratching your ass and picking your nose? Stop it already, sticking your finger up your nose it's an abberation!

• @Enrico...umm..thanks. all I can say is argue the points. It does affect children. You must not have any?? o i forgot a man and a man cannot have kids so why would they care??

• This is Vrillon

Here so share this moment in truth to provide an alternate perspective on the topic presented here.  I take no sides in the matter.

Based on your belief as presented here... that children should not be exposed to homosexual acts until age of discernment....

This line of reasoning reflects limited awareness and knowledge of the subject of sexuality.  Homosexuals exist in all cultures and in every country on this planet from dawn of modern civilization, as you can find easily in many of your historical texts - it is simply a form of sexual expression and an energetic exchange between two beings.  To assume that children become homosexuals simply from exposure to other homosexuals should perhaps be taken into deeper consideration from the heart space and not the ego.  People who identify as homosexuals all have heterosexual parents, and that is the primary sexual identity they are exposed to from birth, even on television this is the norm.  So how is the association made that exposure (whether frequent or infrequent) causes childred to become homosexuals?   

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO OVERSTAND when discussing issues of sexuality from a limited 3D perspective is to first realize that WE ARE NOT OUR BODIES.  we are immortal spirits having a physical EXPERIENCE....and those experience take many forms.   The goal is to balance the energies within us - masculine/feminine...to achieve oneness.  It is really that simple and yet so complex.

I leave you with these seeds of knowledge

I am Vrillon.

• @Vrillion..yes Homosexuality has been taboo since the dawn of civilization. Children can learn that behavior by watching others do the same. Im sorry if you did not read the post by yin and yin cannot create harmony and therefore the energetic exchange is mute. you cannot "exchange" yin with yin. only yang and yin is an exchange.

Im not assuming that children can become homosexual by exposure..im speaking from experience!! no ego. and there is nothing more teaching than experience.

again this is not a discussion about the matters of the heart and soul...its about the actions of the flesh.

• no you are not arguing any points at all. You are simply OBSESSED with gay sex acts. I mean you can try to "argue' all you want but it's clear that you have a fascination with gay sex acts. You know very well that being gay is not something you tech people. You either are gay or you are not. 

There will always be men and women willing and able to procreate. if you feel that the "gay agenda" is getting into you/society, then maybe your fear is based on your own self-hatred...

• @Enrico..if everybody was like you (i guess your gay) then the world would end. no other beings would be born. No other soul could enter into the earth. Just that alone sounds very disturbing. Now you rationalize that by saying there will always be men and women to procreate.??

thats not my point, my point is if the world was according to YOU the world would end. that cannot be the will of God? to have no other being enter into the earth to gain spiritual growth because all the people have turned to the same sex?

i Do not know what "gay" men do. I've heard but I do not know. but I do know not everybody is Gay. I will again argue my point..biologically it is not natural..is it not? there are no teachings that support homosexuality is there? there is teachings however that denounce that behavior is it not? children can become gay by being exposed to that behavior true or not true?..those are points that I am arguing. and my last one is..you must not have kids because you feel it does not affect them..it's all about your love for another man and you see nothing else.

• @enrico..I can accept this answer from you because you have at least tried to be philosophical about it.

I dont know about the self hatred part. I would think that would be you. I will say I can argue a point... how did you get on this earth with a physical body (biology)?  a man and a woman..thank God for that..for now you can smile and live.

• Again, there will always be heterosexual people in the world. Stop it now, this is getting old.

• Sorry Auorix but I find this post reprehensible, and this is why.  It is obvious that the God you worship is not the same one as mine.  My God does not create anything that is not perfect, and my God is not judgemental any way, because each of his creations are made of devine love and are all playing their parts in the duality game for the advancement of their souls, and the lessons learned are for their benefit as devinely created parts of the all loving God.  Your indignance and finger pointing obviously come from the bible and science and we in no way know if the bible was a control mechanism, but from reading it and studying it for the past 50 years I am convinced that it is NOT the inspired word of God almighty.  My GOD is not a vengeful judgemental God such as yours I see.  You are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine.  I will not pass judgement on your wish to promote duality and separation and judgement on people, but I will comment that you are in no position to pass judgement on anyone any more than I am.  Do you think that an all knowing and loving God would create anything less than perfect?  My God would not.  We are each here to learn something for our soul's growth.  Perhaps your lesson is one of humility and to learn to not judge your fellow humans? 

• Im not pointing a finger, i posted a view point. As a "straight" man I have as much liberty to stand against homosexuality as you do to stand against heterosexuality. I didnt even MENTION THE BIBLE NOR DID I POST A LINK TO IT. so how does the bible come up?????

we are talking about science and biology. Just answer the question, how long will a world of gay women last. its like going down a dead end road. If it were not for the biology of sperm and egg EVEN YOU WOULD NOT EXIST MARIQUE!!.

thats all Im saying..why get upset at something you know to be true.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
38 minutes ago
38 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceIN THE BLINK OF AN EYE ALL SHALL CHANGE & OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE!AS WE RETURN BACK TO THE FUTURE & START ALL OVER AGAIN!Nothing and no One can stop our final ascend out of the false Matrix simulation BACK TO HEAVEN ON EARTH NOW!With…
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
AncientAwakeningsI am Sananda and I come to be with you at this time in this great time of transformation and yes, transfiguration that you are all moving through just as this meditation by the one who gave this meditation is bringing you to that…
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😉Number One · Stephane Deschezeaux, Flash & Lights, ℗ Boogie Land Music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ahDbzatj0Q&list=OLAK5uy_nLIh8o..."
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Alternate Earth: Thanks for placing that infowars link to Eva Vlaardingerbroek's speech.....I've seen this lovely lady interviewed numerous times, on such salient topics as the Dutch farmer's protests, WHO pandemic treaty and EU authoritarianism,…"
8 hours ago
"Good news story from Redacted here on how the fake news is in panic mode. They know people are waking up and hate that we are thinking critically and doing our own research. https://youtu.be/Q-aRBmEzrf8?si=BXebnwMYvzMTpbwb"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As members know, I'm not a royalist, but I'm something of a monarchist, as Britain becoming a republic, with a hypothetical "President Blair," or "President May," is too awful a prospect to contemplate, such that, hereditary monarch is by far the…"
9 hours ago
More…