Everybody is not Gay.

Only on a planet that is fallen does the will of God become perverted. How can God being the Creator be represented in the actions of beings that persist in defining the harmony of male and female energy as Male Male and Female Female.

God's plan for man was to grow and to reproduce. A man and A man cannot reproduce, a woman and a woman cannot reproduce. Therefore, this union leads to death. It will run a course that will not produce any offspring. Life would cease to exist.

If God created a planet full of Gays and Lesbians, it would eventually cease to exist.

Can that be the will of an infinite creator that offers eternal life?

Yes, God loves all people, he loves the sinner and the saint. He loves the soul of the man, but mans actions need to be refined they need to be bridled and they need to be disciplined.

There is no harm in man loving a man...and in a woman loving a woman. However, when it comes to the physical expression of that love in the form of "sex" it is un-natural.

A persons' anus is meant to excrete waste products and not to host reproductive organs. You have a life giving organ uniting with a part of the the human body that ejects death. Can this be what God intended when he created the human body?

A woman , who loves another woman is a rebellious thief that refuses to honor her body as a vessel that bears life. Who will attempt to by pass God and his will for man to impregnate her to bring forth life, by buying sperm. Women who practice same sex, with the use of dildos and "strap ons" are in serious denial.

Homosexuality

Homosexuality is a human aberration and not part of God’s Plan. Balance is the heart of God’s Plan and there is no balance when a man and a man come together or when a woman and a woman come together. Yin and Yin are not balanced. Yang and Yang are not balanced. Only Yin and Yang are balanced. Thus, there is only balance when a man and a woman come together, as further evidenced by the fact that only a man and a woman can procreate. Heterosexuality is balanced and fertile. Homosexuality is imbalanced and infertile. This is Metaphysics 101, but today many Earthlings don’t have the slightest understanding of metaphysics or themselves.

http://www.thegreatwhitelodge.orgyinyang.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Point taken about biology, but I am sure that before this discussion is over the bible and religion will somehow enter the scene.  Oops I see it has further on...as I figured it would....You are correct that biology made my body, so on that point it is true....I just do not like seeing people pass judgement and it seems to me that's what you are doing as the intent of the post.  I see that others have construed you to be passing judgement on people too.  Guess I have said all I am going to as this discussion is not a comfortable one for me because it sits wrong with me calling people abberitions....but it is your discussion, I have said how I feel about it, and now I go. I am heterosexual but I have friends who are gay and I view each of us as as equal parts of the devine God of love so I do not let biology facts define or diminish my love for others, and I do not judge anyone for the choice of love that they make.  I find there is just as much room in the world for people who love unconditionally as those who talk badly of others for whatever reason or whatever excuse is presented.  From a biology point in this discussion you are correct, that procreation is the key to perpetuating the race.  The tone of your intentions however do not perpetuate love and understanding and unconditional love in my opinion.   Peace and love be with you. 

• @Marique...aww im sorry you feel that way..

how would you feel if gay women hit on you? just because homosexuality is rampant does not mean I have to accept it..nor ignore it. I do have the choice to combat it. I have not said one derogatory comment. Yet my stance is firm. Love is the desire to do good to others.

I have gay family members neither were born that way..they choose that way after failed relationships. However, when you look for answers in the game of life, usually you turn to God or the spirit, or some type of teachings and all the teachings I see that concern homosexuality says its wrong.

why am I the bad guy because I do not accept that behavior. I also do not like gay men hitting on me. its the worst feeling..do you think that gay men undertand that?  I think not.

• Who gives a flying f what you accept or dont accept. Your bigotry and hate is evident for all to see. Which means your opinon is one no one wants to see. Why dont you come out of the closet? Me thinks thou doest protest to much.

• @orb...this entire site is about what people accept .dont accept ..do.. dont do..its people expressing themselves..I have no ill will against you or anyone. feel free to express yourself however you wish.

but i ask you..is it ok for catholic priest to molest little boys..do you accept that?..if you dont then are you evil and a bigot for standing up to it? well are you?

what do you think has happened to ALL  the litte boys and girls who have been molested my homosexuals both male and female? maybe you just ignore it until it hits your back yard? me I like to go out at high noon for the shoot out!

just call me john wayne that is..LOL

• You are a bigot and I think a closet gay. More children have been abused by hetrosexuals than gay. As a gay man I have never abused a child and have 5 children of my own all hetrosexual. Come out of your closet you'll find its much easier to deal with your own self hatred if you are honest with yourself. Oh LOL

• @orb..i know not where this anger comes from with you. I cannot argue any hard core facts about that.

that seems to be the typical response from gay men..that im "in the closet" or some type of self hatred remark..i really do not get it...its more like you "hope" that Im gay..:-)

a man that is straight does not like men that are gay to hit on them. I find that repulsive and have heard of stories of men that have been killed for approaching a man in that manner.

seems like a very fine line to walk not knowing who is gay and who is not...just how do you know.???

• Auroix ---Have you asked the lord to recalibrate your confusion...

cause you are really confused.....

• @Eddie..you have every right to love a man..with all you mind and soul but when it comes to your body..there is no confusion in it. your eyes are on your face..you toes are on your feet, you have teeth in your mouth...o i better not say the last one...LOL

• The greatest sinful enemy of the world is LUST-- the desire for self -aggrandisement and selfish indulgence without concern for others..

STS   --- service to self

the love of God is STO

Service to Others

Making others happy..

• This is largely correct. Except that when we act in service to others, were are also serving self.  Thus there is balance and unity.  For all is ONE.

I am Vrillon.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceIN THE BLINK OF AN EYE ALL SHALL CHANGE & OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE!AS WE RETURN BACK TO THE FUTURE & START ALL OVER AGAIN!Nothing and no One can stop our final ascend out of the false Matrix simulation BACK TO HEAVEN ON EARTH NOW!With…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
AncientAwakeningsI am Sananda and I come to be with you at this time in this great time of transformation and yes, transfiguration that you are all moving through just as this meditation by the one who gave this meditation is bringing you to that…
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😉Number One · Stephane Deschezeaux, Flash & Lights, ℗ Boogie Land Music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ahDbzatj0Q&list=OLAK5uy_nLIh8o..."
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Alternate Earth: Thanks for placing that infowars link to Eva Vlaardingerbroek's speech.....I've seen this lovely lady interviewed numerous times, on such salient topics as the Dutch farmer's protests, WHO pandemic treaty and EU authoritarianism,…"
10 hours ago
"Good news story from Redacted here on how the fake news is in panic mode. They know people are waking up and hate that we are thinking critically and doing our own research. https://youtu.be/Q-aRBmEzrf8?si=BXebnwMYvzMTpbwb"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As members know, I'm not a royalist, but I'm something of a monarchist, as Britain becoming a republic, with a hypothetical "President Blair," or "President May," is too awful a prospect to contemplate, such that, hereditary monarch is by far the…"
11 hours ago
More…