Evacuations of this planet

Not sure if there is another thread on here regarding this or not? I wanted to bring up some experiences I've had and the information I have received about evacuations by the Light Ships.

I have been dreaming of being evacuated for many years by the Light ships. I have been reading conflicting reports as to whether this is going to take place or not. All I know is that my dreams have been very real regarding this. In fact, I once freaked out after seeing the movie "Knowing" as some of what had happened in my dreams was what happened in that movie.

I have been told that I will be picked up and my children will be picked up separately from me and that we would be reunited at a later date. I'm pretty sure my children will be going underground to Aghartha and that I will be watching the destruction of our planet from the Lightship. Later I will come back to join my children. Anyone else have these dreams?

I also remember talking to an angel once in one of my dreams. I asked the angel "why me", I'm not worthy" because she had told me I was here to help out.  Has anyone else had this experience as well?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have read about the Statis/sleep state. I think I found it on the www.thenewearth.org site if anyone is interested in reading more and what it is like on the motherships and what to expect for life in the 5th dimension. It's a great and informative site!
      THE NEW EARTH - Earth Changes and The Ascension of Planet Earth
      Earth Changes and the Ascension of Planet Earth
    • so now we have over 6 billion habitants,not counting all the fish,how many fish we suppose to have? Lets not even count the insects and birds and cats and dogs,but who ever was suppose to be in control of how many habitants were allowed on Gaia,who ever was in control of that must have been asleep on the job,in stasis or molasses?
  • "why do these creepy beings like Salusa speak about is. I personally think they are dark enery being".

Iris , SaLusa is a lighted being in original , but the SaLusa that we can read about here , is a channeling created by the CIA.

• Sorry but I believe in the Hierarchy of Light, I've had too many experiences and I am too evolved not to know and feel their existence.  I'm a sovereign being and Creator, I have no fear whatsoever of any entities, especially lower vibration ones. 
  • Yes, I've had a dream similar to that. I was with my friends and some family on the moon by a frozen lake watching the earth. It was surrounded by a glowing orange grid, somewhat being destroyed. It was one of the coolest dreams I've had :)
  • ....hhmmm... and u are sure about all these........ i mean since u read it in a Dutch site and your higher self told u so, we can be assured now.... and we can rest easy.... ....hhmmmmm.... ok..thats cool... good to know... i try not to forget to contact u after 21-12-2012, in 5D... to thank u personally for this... ;)
  • stop playing scared, thats the illuminaties job, ours is to remove the 4th dimensional parasites in our contral structures and have people more spiritually tuned in to source, not act like babies wondering where your shoes are

advice, stop watching television, its all lies, i.e they fake a terrorist attach, and suprise you all by being the saviour, i.e using as excuse to intergrate pointless prison laws that only help they big companies,

if you want to be of service then turn of you terestrial recievers,stop buying pointless consumables stay positive and focused with your missions

even better, try and get into the structures, has any of you thought of that

love and light

• That sounds like a lovely dream to have :)  I too, plan to leave the earth to continue my journey elsewhere, with my star family.  Last month I had a dream about space ships flying out of this giant round portal, and I was inside one of the ships in a flying chair. 

I have a feeling that starseeds have something in their DNA that allows them to leave the earth's magnetic resonance; a form of cell memory that is awakening right now.  Then again there are many gifted humans and the new crystal children who will usher in the golden age, they must have some awakened DNA to be able to do what they are going to have to do. 

I haven't seen any believeable numbers on how many star seeds there are out there, but I imagine there are quite a few nowadays-- and we are waking up-- how marvelous is that? 

Have you had any UFO sightings?  Perhaps they are watching over you. 

• I don't know if 1HappyKelly was asking in general about seeing UFO's but I will answer that Yes I Have seen a number of them, I'm sure more than I even remember.  The last time was when I was sitting in my chair one evening watching TV when I got the urge to look immediately to my right out the window and saw a flashing-twinkling light  very close (mile or so - not a star) to the house.  I ran and got my partner and we watched it through binoculars for a 30 minutes without it moving and I then said out loud but directed to the UFO - come and give us a ride and bring us home, ok?  That night my partner felt someone placing him back in bed and moving his foot to be more comfortable.  That is how I realized that we actually went for a ride.  I also saw two of them as I was driving north on highway 5 in CA.  They were just hovering along side the road and a blue light surrounding each of them that was slowly fading in and out sequentially with each other.  No one was stopping to gawp at them and once you got by them you immediately forgot they were there and the only reason I ever remembered is because I heard of another case the very next day where a woman in Oregon saw the same thing but with one UFO along the freeway - that sparked my memory and I was completely floored that I had forgotten this amazing sighting. 

PS.  Be careful of the Zetas information.  Some of them are service to self and have other reasons for putting a frightening spin on the future and some are service to others which are here also to help.  There are dual ends of the spectrum in all beings.  If they frighten you be cautious of them.  I've never been scared of my contacts.

I have also heard that as we are waking up and reclaiming our tremendous power as co-creators that we have the power to help the planet through the up coming shifting and reducing the fear/passing through the veil factor.  There will be those who have chosen to leave by UFO or stepping beyond the veil but it doesn't have to be the catastrophic disaster that the service to self cabal is threatening.  Listen to more Galactic Federation videos on this website.

• That sounds amazing :)  And yes, thank you for reiterating that fear is our greatest enemy, and that anyone who wants you to be afraid is not your friend. 

It's not that I don't trust the Zeta's I just avoid them because they are "cold". 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Michael Cohen is a joke. That's all that needs to be said. https://youtu.be/CWyv3N1ut-4?si=rkPIgYnYIQolucoz"
7 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Red ace....Do it again....and don't stop....😉👍🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rgNYwVHQZQ"
30 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
55 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
56 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"I will state, up front, that I've NEVER visited China and have no desire to journey there, ever...However, many western people and corporate staff do travel there, on a regular basis and probably don't realise, that the food and drink they…"
2 hours ago
"I will state, up front, that I've NEVER visited China and have no desire to journey there, ever...However, many western people and corporate staff do travel there, on a regular basis and probably don't realise, that the food and drink they…"
3 hours ago
"In Alice in Wonderland, they painted the roses red....In Red China, they paint the trees green.....LOL Welcome to the Chinese, lower astral plane experience....🐲🤣

"China is planting Fields of Stones stuck to Metal Bars - No, Really."…"
3 hours ago
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
3 hours ago
More…