Embrace Neutrality

Oth-channeling by Ellen Rauh

From: http://www.oth-channeling.com/english/love-hate-neutrality.htm

Most spiritual people embrace light and love. But know dear ones, that if you choose light, love does not necessarily follow suit. Light is an energy that absorbs many frequencies. What is good for one person does not necessarily apply to the other. We would really like to advise you and all who are present here: Embrace neutrality, because if you only choose love, you will get stuck and become polarized.

In your world, the opposite of love is hate. The opposite of peace is war. No neutrality here. Embrace the center, embrace neutrality since neutrality does not take sides. Neutrality and conflict do not go together. Neutrality does not judge. If instead of love you choose neutrality you would see far fewer conflicts and contentious issues on planet Earth. The more you are focused on the love energy, you will notice that the hate energy also increases, since love polarizes hate. Embrace neutrality and place the word “love” some where else in your vocabulary.

Allow love to be a feeling of brotherhood and sisterhood. For those who struggle and are searching intensely for a like minded relationship of mutual respect, be aware dear ones that it will only be in a harmony of neutrality that you are able to sustain it.

Neutrality means: No judgement, everything is allowed. This is the highest form of what you call “love”.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It sound a little like apathy? I do agree on the fact that everything that exist, we find the negative and positive sides or black and white, good and bad, ugly and beautiful. Like a battery with the negative and positive pole to make it works. It is not easy for me to be in the "neutrality" aspect when the emotions are involved.

I like this post anyways.

Thank you Ben.

• This is what we call Unconditional love, true Love, love everything without judgment and condition.
  • Wow, that makes sense, and yes we work toward Neutrality, in everything. no judgement. Accepting all as one. Not an easy task at all!
  • Hi folks, Hi ben, thanks for sharing your views with this writing.

This resonates to me, since I've made posts mentioning this very thing called neutrality.

Here is my perspective of the situation.

We all know things in this world are not very balanced when it comes to the living conditions and treatment of people.

With that said, how did it come to be this way. Did it spring up over night when nobody was looking, like the federal reserve, hehe.

No, these human conditions have been an ongoing process, just as the soul growth of all involved.

Now, my view of the neutrality word is.

When we act out in the world in whatever shape or form, the usual way most people have gone about this acting out, is in the form of force.

Whenever an individual or group uses any kind of force to convey their acting out in the world, it will always cause an equal and opposite force. Though usually this force is preceded by manipulation in some form, since the users of force know that it is easier to force their acts upon others if they are conditioned first to receive this force.

you may ask why would an equal and opposite force come in response, because in almost all cases, the users of force will create disharmony and thus an opposite reaction to what is intended.

So I hope my perspective has helped anyone see things from a better vantage point and that the only way to change anything is to be the change, be the example you wish others to follow.

As we can see in this world, the other ways of force lead to imbalance and disharmony.

In fact, almost all the dysfunctional human living systems have there origin in the use of force and manipulation in one form or another.

I have no other solution for the issues in this world, other than I think this neutrality idea is one of the huge lessons to be learned by all, however long it takes. 

peace love light

• I like this one, it fits in my perspective how to play games.

I play a wargame on the internet, and try to be the  neutral guy.

However in some critical situations I am forced to go into conflict, and in this way I learn what I need to change or how to react. :)

Thank you for the message Ben.

• Tao Te Ching

was thinking similar when reading over this thread,

also, thank you Ben for this article, and. . many other things : )

• oh and one other bit to add, this ancient text is quite beautiful and amazing, I recommend to everybody, so very strange how the writing seems to remind me of something familiar, though I guess I just cant quite put my finger on it.

hmmm. . a very revealing little book, I hope some people give it a read, hehe
  • Lovely post Ben! Delilah - I loved how you explained it, I agree 110%~  Being neutral has always helped me especially when it comes to religion since we know most get very emotional with this subject! =o P I still have far to go on this amazing journey and so much more to learn as I'm a very young grasshopper! lol

I too feed & donate to homeless! I did this a few times when I was in Hawaii visiting for 2 weeks! I noticed so many people ignoring them when they'd try to talk to them. They are treated like garbage! = (  I'd give them food & a bit of money!  Really surprising how the homeless numbers have grown since I last was in Hawaii back in 1998!  O_o  

Much Neatrality to all! (and LOVE!) <3

• I disagree with this. Firstly, I do not believe that the opposite of love is hate. The opposite of love is fear. Fear is usually the root cause of hatefulness in our world. If one chooses neutrality & it causes one to see fewer conflicts & contentiousness, then it stands to reason that the opposite is true - i.e. one will also see less harmony in the world...................

this was written by my better half aka "wife" ......I let her her take part in this conversation which I see as very thought provoking and I do respect her opinions as much as I respect others...............

thought~full............................

• Me sucking up? lol You got to be kidding me, John Jancar doesn't suck up to anybody lol I was just sharing in a mutual exchange of friendliness and acknowledging similarity, Ben gives to homeless people, like I do. His idea of neutrality was what I had in mind. You be neutral, but at the same time, you still do good work and be of service, being too detached and too neutral isn't ideal. But yea, hahaha very funny Kel! lolol :P
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"I posted on here a few months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
6 hours ago
"I posted on here a couple months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and the Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
8 hours ago
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ&t=2732s"
8 hours ago
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and The Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
8 hours ago
More…