Replies

• Barron... I read the list for the 2nd time and discovered, to my delight, several writings of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. I haven't read Conan Doyle's works, other than his famous 'The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes' and 'The Return of Sherlock Holmes'. I loved watching the BBC series starring Jeremy Brett, and I have the Sherlock Holmes books published in the late 1800s. But I haven't read Conan Doyle's spiritual writings yet. I'm enjoying this discussion already! Barron, thank you very much for starting this discussion.
    Jazmin
    • Hiya.

Yes, i was delighted to see his non-fiction works there too. he was very much into "spiritualism" as it was known/called at the time. Nearly 20 yrs ago i went to see a US getn channel and did not know who his guides were beforehand. When the 2nd one came thru here was this voice that was a very strong English Oxford accent and of course, it could have been anybody right?!! Now, do not ask me why but instantly, well, after about 2 - 3 words were uttered i had the name "Sir Arthur Conan Doyle" come to me and i knew that it was him. and then this spirit introduced itself as having had a former incarnation as Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and was coming thru, presenting, with this lifetime's personality! Truly blew me away!

I stronly believe i was in his life in the UK at the time. Infact when i was born this time around from Kiwi (New Zealand) parents, when i learned to talk i had a very strong English accent! And i din't get it from Mum or dad!
      • Barron... I also had a past life in Victorian England (1837-1901), and perhaps I also incarnated during the Regency (ca. 1795-1830) and Edwardian (ca. 1901-1910) eras, because I have an interest in Regency romance and Edwardian 'upstairs-downstairs' drama. One of my passions is collecting books on Victoriana; if I were a millionaire/billionaire, I would collect every book in first edition and all magazines from the Victorian era. But of course, I'm way below that financial category this present incarnation, because I have other (important) things to do. Regarding Victorian magazines and 'The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes', I have the consolation of owning some 1880s-1890s issues of The Argosy Magazine and Punch, and issues 7-18 of The Strand Magazine, containing the complete 12 stories of 'The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes' published in 1891-1892. When (and if) I get rich, I'll buy 'The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes' published in The Strand (1893-1894). I'm digressing here (got carried away, as usual!), but it's very interesting to know that you believe you had a past life in the UK at around the same period, and that you had a close encounter with Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's etheric energy. Wow!!!... My ancestry in this incarnation is quite a mixture (a bit mixed-up as a result!), but my affinity to England and Scotland (Sir Arthur was born in Edinburgh) is second only to my spiritual connection to certain extraterrestrials (Arcturians, Pleiadians, etc.) and Lemurians/Atlanteans.
  • Thanks for sharing this great library dear Barron :)

I suggest as well this excellent website:

http://www.sacred-texts.com

From Pranahome with Love
  • Barron...
    Thank you for starting this new discussion; it's much appreciated. But since it would probably take several more of my remaining years on earth to read all the eBooks on the list, I chose just one for me to read within the next few weeks (at least before 2012!!!):
    'Space Intelligence Master Interface' http://www.geocities.com/intelligences/simi.htm
    Cheers,
    Jazmin
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1545

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion 5000 year old vedic Shanti Mantra …HIGHLY RECOMMEND
"Listen daily for healing"
6 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion 5000 year old vedic Shanti Mantra …HIGHLY RECOMMEND
6 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
7 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
In the world of scientific discovery, paradigms shift and theories evolve, but few conjectures have sparked as much controversy and fascination as the recent proposal set forth by Russian physicists Mikhail Vossen and Alexander Scherbakov. Their…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"The Light, by Reel People....(2021 Remastered Version)👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icoe-AO2ADc"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll have to seriously consider making this one, an unofficial anthem for my sector command in East Anglia, GFL Ground Crew.....Selamat ja....!!😉

"IF IT'S LOVE THAT YOU FEEL, STEP INTO THE LIGHT....!!" Just dig those lyrics and vibes....👽…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Now, some brilliant arrangements and compositions, well played with more splendid bargrooves....Enjoy...ahem...!! Selamat ja...!! 👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV6KZgXIDl8"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks for saying so, Alternate Earth....Not that we actually care about Jancar's views and are in any way, still upset by that character, who once reappeared, periodically on ACC, to moan about "right wing political comments." (He especially gets…"
9 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…