Does Smoking Cannabis Impair Energy??

I'm really curious. 

Every day I feel more and more connected to the energy fields all around the planet, I'm staying positive and in the NOW, I feel love towards the strangers I pass. 

If a person smokes weed, does that hinder the energy output from them? Is a non smoker doing more good for the Earth than a smoker?

I'm 19, in college (all expenses covered by scholarship), and I know I came here now for a big reason! The universe has provided me with everything I need to exist in the 3D world with virtually no struggle, other than self-imposed illusionary problems. I trust everything is taken care of, and it is. I LOVE THE EARTH AND ALL THE LIFE HERE!!! 

Do ya'll think I'm taking advantage of what's been provided for me? I get a feeling that maybe I could be providing Earth with more powerful energy somehow, and all I can think of is to quit toking. 

Thank you for your responses! This web site has helped me through many a hopelessly depressed/ feeling like no one else knows what's going on here day.

Love and Light to you!!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The only point I was trying to make, is you can't ascend into true masterhood while needing a physical substance, or anything outside of yourself, to get you into higher states of being. That's it, and that happens to be the truth. So if weed is your "key to ascension", well you know, that key won't fit the lock to open the door of masterhood to you. That's all I have to say, I have things to do now, so you take care of yourself and the temple that is your body, try not to poison it with toxins.
                  • But I'm not an idiot lol And you are picking the wrong guy to try and battle with, seriously. You can't win, and if I wanted to, I could hammer you down like a nail. But I won't do that, because I'm nice, and I don't want to hurt your feelings. Moreover, I'm not your enemy, nor do I want to be. I just stated a simple fact of life, you can't ascend into true masterhood if you still depend on physical substances. Why you take such offense to that, I'm not quite sure. And I stand by everything I said, so don't even try that garbage with me.

One day, and you mark these words, one day...you'll see that it was true. And if you think you can ascend while still toking up, you are living in a dream world...which comes as no surprise, weed will do that to you lol But you know..have fun with it while it lasts, because you'll have to give it up one day.

• Ok sir, well you keep thinking the key to ascension is when its happening and not the lead into it.  I'll focus on aligning myself to make it happen, and you keep thinking that it is a need of living in ascension when you are not ascended(ironically this is what prevents ascension).  You are not simply saying that a needing of physical substance is unacceptable to ascension, you are also saying it is wrong to smoke prior to that happening as well.  In case anyone is just tuning in now I would like to repeat that you are an idiot, because I unlike you stand by what I say and do not manipulate previous statements into fitting into psuedo alignment with current perspective to uphold a false argument.
    • Well muse I would like to tell you a little story,

A couple years ago I attempted suicide.  While I was in the psych ward, everyone was convinced that I had a drinking problem due to the frequency and volume that I was consuming in the months prior.  I insisted that I was not addicted or dependent, and that I had every intention of drinking in manner that I was.  So, everyone told me that I would not be able to quit and that I was simply in denial.

In order to satisfy their requests I agreed to spend one month in an in-patient substance abuse facility.  While I was there I had no urges to drink in fact the only time I thought about it was when the councelors kept repeating to me that I was in denial and that I needed to accept my addiction.  I refused to go to 12 steps because it seemed like a church, and that I did not wish to partake in an organization or program that required getting strength from a higher power.

After I got out I did not have a single drop for 10 months.  I still went to the bars every day for the social aspect as that was why I drank in the first place.  One day I decided this is very stressfull to tell myself that I absolutely cannot drink under any circumstance only to satisfy the falsities in the beliefs of those who I care about.  So I started drinking again in expression of my own free choice.  Remarkably I had no issues with alcohol as I simply decided that I no longer felt it necessary to consume to that volume.  In the last 13 months I have drank perhaps 10 times.

My point is that everyone assumed that I was an alcoholic because alcoholics say that they do not have a drinking problem.  These people often forget that people who do not have a drinking problem also respond in the same manner.  I received no apology, no admitance that I was correct in my understanding of myself, and every problem that I encountered in my life after was then stated that it was "Because I was drinking again" regardless of wether it had any correlation or not.  

Do I think that I could quit if I decided that I wished, absolutely.  Do I think that someone like John, can percieve this as a possiblity, absolutely not.  When someone has made up their mind before listening to the other side, its called prejudice.  More importantly in this case, by associating my position with everyone who has been an addict it is very easy to attack my credibility.

I would like to say that being surrounded by crack-addicts, heroine addicts, and lifetime alcoholics, it was very easy for me to see the difference between my behavior and theirs when living in such close quarters.  I am happy that I was given an opportunity to perform light work for those around me in such a dark place, and I think that some of them, perhaps were able to kick their addiction permanently, by having someone who was willing to relate to them, and simply not run them down from a superiority complex.  Most counselors take the position that John has, in that they were once addicted and overcame it therefore they are an all knowing expert on everyone elses situation having anything to do with substance use. 

• Your very real Bagheeeera and this is a good place to be. I like how you relate to people that have needed support it's good. I have many friends still in my home town that are addicted to substances from cannabis to crack. They are amazing souls that just took it too far. Some had real shit lives and are just still running. Spiritual people though, don't know about you but I find some of the ones that dabble or have substance abuse issues are some of the most awake people I have met, very real people but 3d got them. I do feel loads of them are very much trapped until they find their way out and realise they can heal their wounds and find alternate states of reality in clean safer ways. Relating to them is real important like you said sounds like a good area for you :)
        • Thank you Louise.  I do feel like there is still a subtlety to your statement that I am mistaken for continuing my use however.  I understand that many will have different viewpoints and I think that consistency is critical to maintaining that.  By that I mean that by associative thought I feel like in your view I still get lumped into the "Lost" group.  I am exactly where I intend to be, and in that position I deem it necessary to stand up to those who even suggest that it must be either one way or another.  Throughout this conversation I have tried to give a thorough depiction of how the causalities that have been listed as "Anti-pot" have often been a mirsrepresentation of the reality that I experience and therefore it is possible that the result may not be a positive result for me to stop.

When I say consistency I mean things like a statement "where do you buy from" implying the kind of issue relating to blood money.  It's not that it is not a valid point, however do you question where you buy your food, clothing, and gasoline.  Is every food you eat or water you drink completely pesticide free.  Was your shirt or shoes or purse made by slave-labor.

I am not saying that it is necessary to avoid all of these things as it would be highly impractical in living life in modern society to be concerned with every detail to that degree, as we all know that our clothes are made this way.  We know that our oil comes from war, and that profits are typically deriven from the degradation of others.  This is why I say that much of the arguments presented for pot being "Un-Ascension worthy" are subjective arguments.

They are causes which are not necessarily applicable however appear relevant at face value when trying to present an argument.  I am aware that these types of things come out of my statements as well.  There is a major difference however, when one is willing to accept making a misleading statement, or willing to apologize or express that they are not the result of perfection in viewpoint.  This conversation as a macro debate, left me feeling a little like I was having a conversation with the persona of FoxNews.

• Hey no underlying meaning to anything I said. I think it's each to their own and personal preference. I believe to be honest what will be will be. If anything controls us I feel we should look at that and why. As for my food, clothes and petrol etc... I totally agree with you I am trying to work on it all, clothes and food not as hard as petrol thats a bit of a bitch lol, my mind works this way, it has since I started thinking of the energy matrix behind everything. So really no insults just thoughts.
  • In my stoned moments I've wondered about if it was good or not, and I had a strong intent to ask the same question you ask now on this site.

But instead of me, you asked and posted the question, my intent was manifested by your actions. I guess that answers the question.

• we ,my wife and i , will be married 39 years this nov. 11.

we have ben growing our own most execlent herb for the last 25 years.

both of us enjoy the wake and bake every morning.

both of us are admired for oue abilitys and lifestile.

pot is from our mother earth and helps with the bonding with her.

enjoy what feels good.

peace

• The question to be asked by myself is....why do our physical bodies have receptors in the brain, as well as in our immune system for the substance called THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol)??

The psychoactive effects of THC are mediated by its activation of the CB1 receptor, which is the most abundant G-protein coupled receptor in the brain.

Did the creator of our bodies intend us to use cannabis by creating the mechanism to utilize the substance?

There always more questions than answers, i guess.

Lots of love and light to all of you.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"More Cabal madness. This gets into Government and bank corruption and how the government may be trying to get into peoples bank accounts. https://youtu.be/ZnZUfa_FJWs?si=VIEyhq18e-QjWCRR"
1 hour ago
"Russia taking action against JP Morgan seizing 440 million in assets. https://youtu.be/EBTKH8KjsjA?si=_eDmHHmIlGI5Ef8t"
2 hours ago
"Speaking of Dark Cabal madness and their attempts to start WW3. https://youtu.be/1V2ObhYX4nw?si=pWkSvQWmldSps2A9"
2 hours ago
"August has come up in the Q posts where they say August is typically a hot month hinting at events happening that month so yeah something like a World War trying to be started by these individuals or some other event does make sense so yeah you may…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And why do I think that under the forthcoming Trump Presidency I would prefer that he appoints General Flynn as his Vice President....?? Because Flynn is both a patriot, a military man, as well as an insider, who knows where the deep state has…"
2 hours ago
"The wide hips, narrow shoulders and full breasts indicate, yes...Albeit, a butch type of woman...Obviously selected to play the role, because of it....."
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Is that a real women carrying the nuke football?"
3 hours ago
"✌🏻Enjoy the show:

"He always runs while others walk
He acts while other men just talk
He looks at this world and wants it all
So he strikes like Thunderball
He knows the meaning of success
His needs are more, so he gives less