Animated-gif-spinning-question-mark-picture-moving.gif

Dear Friends,

I noticed today, that Clifford's posts have gone....he no longer seems to be here.....

Any ideas as to why....??

The last time I spoke to him, he seemed his usual good humoured self...

Did someone have an argument with him....?? Or know why he should go...??

If you're reading this Cliff...Just know we love ya...and wish you well...

Blessings, Drekx Omega

P.S. Note that this investigative discussion will be removed after a few days, by which time it will have hopefully filled in some missing gaps...

Update 29th, for your perusal, giving the answers we have requested:

Selamat balik, dratzo......

As promised I shall forward some feeback I have gleaned from Clifford, over on the ISN website, where I had communicated with him...

Hope this explains all for everyone and thus renders our little discussion concluded..

Blessings of LIGHT and LOVE to you all,

Drekx Omega

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/does-anyone-know-why-masteroflight-clifford-has-left-acc?id=2859786%3ATopic%3A2490322&page=7#comments#ixzz2dLU9QE5b
Follow us: AshtarCommandCrew on Facebook

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It looks like MoL has left his discussions on ACC, but his postings have gone and the link to his page does not work...Looks like the account is partially there, but definitely vacated....

See this example of a remaining forum of his....and note his avatar has gone and is the default one when an account closes...

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/absolutely-nothing-is...?

• I don't think Drekx was rude. Rude is being kicked out of a group.

• I sure hope he's just taking a break. Maybe his computer broke down or something. The thought that he may have left the site is terrible. If you find out what's up, please let us know. I really like him. I hope he wasn't caught in the cross-fire during a cat-fight like we do seem to have some times.

• Hi Bonnie......and yes, if it's just a break from posting, well and good...But I am concerned that he should close his account, as having a break really should not require a member to takes such a drastic measure...Moreover, if his PC had broken down, as you conjectured, then he would not be able to close his account with ACC or anyone....as his access to do so would be curtailed and thus his account would remain present, albeit inactive....

He seems to have lost an account here....and that would be through site admin, or the site member...and I'm not aware of him falling foul of ACC rules....anyway, Ben would have told us here, if that had happened (which I doubt...)

I'll certainly share anything I might learn from alternative websites, with you here....

:-)

• That is understandable....he might have simply chosen to up and atom, without mentioning it....albeit, it does seem strange and consequently I have put out some feelers on other sites, in which he has retained membership, to establish the facts surrounding this mystery...

• Indeed and I agree with much you have stated, Avatar.....I suspect thought, that the reasons for our particular concern about him, is that he seems to have relinquished his ACC membership, which is a drastic step people can take, sometimes...and not a step in sound accord with simply taking a break....After all, an account can surely be left in tact, with a small status message to that effect....?? I don't blame him for leaving any craziness, but many of us here are his friends and we would seek to know if he is alright...

• Yes, you could be right.....He might simply choose to be offline, completely...Cheers, Drekx

• Hello my friends....Just to let you all know that I have just entered my accounts on both ISN and AGC and confirmed that Clifford is still a member of each, as I am...

His green light is not on either account, so not logged on, at present...But I posted this same message on his walls, on both sites...and will await any feedback...If I receive any I'll share it with you here... :-)

Hi Clifford,

I noticed that you no longer seemed to be present as a member on ACC and was wondering why....I have also created a discussion about this and it shot to number one, so your absence has aroused much interest, my friend, and we were wondering why you left and if you will return to ACC...

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/does-anyone-know-why-...

Thanks and a very kind regards,

Drekx Omega

• ...Yep Drekx...Nice Guy Masterof Light....Hope He Comes Back......<3 ......x.......

• I hope we can confirm the reasons....

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Discover Your Light & Sound Frequency To Heal By The Celestial White Beings With Natalie Glasson We, the Celestial White Beings, extend to you now our greetings and Celestial Love. We bring forth our celestial vibrations to support your healing…
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The psychopathic CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....And now it's age-restricted...On the 18th it was not...

Crazy, Crazy, Politix (CCP) of Red Chinese authorities...🐉

And in…"
14 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
15 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
16 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
16 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
16 hours ago
More…