Doctor Tells Me The Cancer is Gone!!!

This morning I remember feeling sick to my stomach as Im driving to the veterans hospital in Orlando and thinking of what the doctors going to say to me and what the plan of action is for the cancer. I learned that stage 2 cancer is serious and that it involves chemotherapy. I was ready for the worst information but I stayed positive and when I saw the doctor he tells me that there is no cancer after taking a look at my cervix again. He tells me that at my age 25 that this type of thing clears up and he said that whoever told me that it was stage 2 was wrong because it would of been impossible to cure. 

At this point I was so shocked because I dont know if it was divine intervention by a spiritual force and prayer or this positive manifestation I have been focusing on but I was living in this moment hearing the words "your cancer is gone" "your going to live a long life" "your going to be able to have more children" and "you have so many more years ahead of you". 

All day I took a look at life and I took in so much love and happiness like I never felt before, I looked around and outside at what I am so thankful for and how happy I am to be alive and how wonderful this is to have a second chance and opportunity to live life again.

I believe a miracle happened and I believe that everyones positive energy and prayers helped but, most of all it took courage and the ability to believe in myself to make this change happen and it did happen. I want everyone to know that its real, this positive manifestation in life is very real and all of you can create your own happiness and reality, you just have to believe in yourselves. 

It brings tears to my eyes of how much love I feel from all of the lightworkers and healers here. 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• we can make good things happen...we love you

• I just found your message on facebook and I am so happy for you :) Congratulations to you, Sarah and I wish you a very happy and most wonderful life <3

Love and light

Anya Wijchers

•   :)  Those are the best kind of tears.

We love you; you are part of us.

So when you healed, we all healed. 

Which is why some of us are crying too. 

• You gave me much more inspiration to keep believing into myself, especially in my dreams (desires from my sincere heart) even more!  Thank you for your great, inspiring story!  You reminded me of video about Morris Goodman, where he crashed his plane causing him to be paralyzed whole body.  He was only able to blink his eye.  It doesn't stop him and he doesn't listen to what doctor said where he would be "Vegetable for life".  He kept going on and believing that he would recover completely wholeheartedly.  He eventually managed to heal himself months later and he stated that  "Man becomes what he thinks about".  Here is video about Morris Goodman and I have to say, he is correct.  I've seen and experienced what people would consider "miracle" because of way I believed that something would happen, no matter how small or big my belief was.  You also can read more about Morris Goodman at this link: 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morris_E._Goodman

• Keep on being positive as now you know miracles can happen when you believe Love and light Sally

• I am so happy to hear that the cancer is gone, Sarah!

• Witness the power of the Light worker.

Namaste.

I infuse my life with the intention of Love.

• This is really great news, I am so happy for you. Now, put the worries aside and enjoy the life!

Love and hugs

• real , yes ~!~( Mt. Romaira, Venezuela..................it's the feeling of being up on high with joy and beauty........................

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings,I am Mira, from the Pleiadian High Council, and I am speaking to my Brothers and Sisters of planet Earth.My message today will prepare everyone vibrationally for the messages in a near future.Each channeling discloses more and more…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Chapter 4 part 2 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades which gets into more of Billy's contacts with Semjase. https://youtu.be/UZQoYmiLmgY?si=dm0Yb8-mKsBQg5VJ"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Chapter 4 part 2 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades which gets into more of Billy's contacts with Semjase. https://youtu.be/UZQoYmiLmgY?si=ZpnhLi7l_Z-KnUX9"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"My Friends, your comments are noted. But we are in a Dis-information War and anything is possible. We don't know what is true or not true until it has happened and then its usually some time after that that we can make an assumption on what is…"
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Acute Observer left a comment on Comment Wall
"Raise your frequency of thought, leave the intricacies of the 3'rd dimension behind, and focus on what the 4'th and 5'th dimension can tell You about Who You are in The Multiverse."
7 hours ago
Acute Observer posted a status
R U Guys still at the covidiocracy? ;) It has been over for years..
7 hours ago
  • Drekx Omega hehe...!! ;-) Good to see that you have returned, AO...And many of us here, are only discussing covid and the scamdemic, as resisting the current W.H.O. plans....At present, we and the Earth are at level 4.2 upon the astral plane, which merged with…
    53 minutes ago
More…